Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 134 135
Looks incredible! Happy 10 years FR! :D <3
Looks incredible! Happy 10 years FR! :D <3
f6ce564683e9d325d584dbff5a65c9acbc3a24a2.png o607-d04-bumblebree14.pngo607-d03-bumblebree14.pngo607-d05-bumblebree14.pngo607-d01-bumblebree14.png veil hatchery
aberration hatchery
raffle dragon
- - - - - - -
she/her
fr +3
There's so many things but chicken apparel real! I love it so much. so many chcikens. (psst if there are ever any more pls add more breeds, i need my irl chickens in game.)
There's so many things but chicken apparel real! I love it so much. so many chcikens. (psst if there are ever any more pls add more breeds, i need my irl chickens in game.)
MFt2hm4.png
cVPo4yi.png
mlHpBMC.png
nKSPt4M.png
Please ping/msg me again if you think I missed it! (I often forget to reply!)
oQlTGMl.png
FObX7rS.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Glad to have been with this site for 10 years! Happy anniversary, Flight Rising!
Glad to have been with this site for 10 years! Happy anniversary, Flight Rising!
VMlHnb3.gif
Holy mother of lag.

Really loving it so far from what I've been able to see :) .

Edit. I have many I can claim, my poor hand 0_0 .
Holy mother of lag.

Really loving it so far from what I've been able to see :) .

Edit. I have many I can claim, my poor hand 0_0 .
You guys have truly outdone yourselves, thank you so much for all the hard work all the devs have put into this one! Happy 10 years!
You guys have truly outdone yourselves, thank you so much for all the hard work all the devs have put into this one! Happy 10 years!
nf0cPQ0.gif
Happy 10th anniversary!

This is an awesome update!! I'm excited for a new tertiary gene!

ETA: I love all the new scenes and apparel, too.
Happy 10th anniversary!

This is an awesome update!! I'm excited for a new tertiary gene!

ETA: I love all the new scenes and apparel, too.
Happy ten years!! All of this new stuff is so, so cool!!
Happy ten years!! All of this new stuff is so, so cool!!
genderfluid_flag.png hc22-1.png How do forum
signatures work?
How does anything
work? I sure don't know...
Thank you so much for all your hard work devs, I’ve only been here four of the years but man they’ve been fun :D the new stuff is incredible, my jaw is on the floor
Thank you so much for all your hard work devs, I’ve only been here four of the years but man they’ve been fun :D the new stuff is incredible, my jaw is on the floor
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
There really needs to be a "Claim All" button for the achievements. Constantly refreshing the page for every achievement is not exactly a good design, especially since it flashes a blank white (or dark, if you have dark theme on your browser) screen for a very brief second. That is very much capable of triggering epilepsy.

Huge flaw aside, happy anniversary!
There really needs to be a "Claim All" button for the achievements. Constantly refreshing the page for every achievement is not exactly a good design, especially since it flashes a blank white (or dark, if you have dark theme on your browser) screen for a very brief second. That is very much capable of triggering epilepsy.

Huge flaw aside, happy anniversary!
Happy Anni!
Happy Anni!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 134 135