Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who still has your free flight change?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42
me since i joined! so for 10 months 19 days lol. love ya arcane [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1]
me since i joined! so for 10 months 19 days lol. love ya arcane
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
8 years a shadowling as of today! Did consider a change at one point but never followed through
8 years a shadowling as of today! Did consider a change at one point but never followed through
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
i still have mine! never changed since i first joined, never plan to!
i still have mine! never changed since i first joined, never plan to!
LETSGOPLEG.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
Joined Arcane 7 years 27 days ago and never looked back
Joined Arcane 7 years 27 days ago and never looked back
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
almost 10 years of being an icicle and will remain that way for the sick lore and best eyes [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
almost 10 years of being an icicle and will remain that way for the sick lore and best eyes
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
I joined just a little over 8 years ago, and I've been in Plague this entire time. I dreamed once that I changed my Flight, and was so upset that I didn't have my free Flight change anymore. I have no idea how based in reality that dream was, though, because it was an odd thing to be upset over.
I joined just a little over 8 years ago, and I've been in Plague this entire time. I dreamed once that I changed my Flight, and was so upset that I didn't have my free Flight change anymore. I have no idea how based in reality that dream was, though, because it was an odd thing to be upset over.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
I started in Shadow and decided a couple months in that I really enjoyed dom and wanted to be part of a smaller, more tight knit flight in general, so now I'm a happy pebble.
I started in Shadow and decided a couple months in that I really enjoyed dom and wanted to be part of a smaller, more tight knit flight in general, so now I'm a happy pebble.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
started in light for the aesthetic and because the lightweaver looked really neat! i now stay for different reasons (frequent dom, good primal eye, etc.) but my tastes havent changed one bit since then either. i’m an acolight forever! [emoji=imperial laughing size=1]
started in light for the aesthetic and because the lightweaver looked really neat! i now stay for different reasons (frequent dom, good primal eye, etc.) but my tastes havent changed one bit since then either. i’m an acolight forever!
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| Hey there! I wish you a great day.
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
Arcane for 9 years as of today! Still love Space Dad to death lol
Arcane for 9 years as of today! Still love Space Dad to death lol
NN9NPXA.png SYiQlxK.png 8v87W4g.png
pZJYyk4.png aUzL2Bv.png cFHVk5Q.png
66wxnCy.png yoPbFcz.png gVI5OAO.png
I can't remember how to make signatures anymore lol
Only been a few months but me ^^
Only been a few months but me ^^
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png