Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | competition for worst joxar crate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
got the light cutie mark but i also got the lightning bear and those sell well so not the worst i guess
got the light cutie mark but i also got the lightning bear and those sell well so not the worst i guess
UU5sIpr.pngI love purple
BT1N47G.pngFlight Rising+3
v2PJF9u.png
mNH9cjt.png
AO77JKB.gif
... This thread really reinforces my desire to just hoard my crate, honestly. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/901900043232096316/1113241182290595931/worst_joxar_crate_1.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/901900043232096316/1113241182533853244/worst_joxar_crate_2.png[/img]
... This thread really reinforces my desire to just hoard my crate, honestly.

worst_joxar_crate_1.png

worst_joxar_crate_2.png
A pixel button that reads 'wishlist' and links to my wishlist.
A pixel button that reads 'avatar dragon' and links to my avatar dragon.
A pixel button that reads 'about' and links to my extended about.
A pixel button that reads 'For Sale'.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'they/them'. These are my pronouns.
A pixel button that reads 'trans'. Referring to the fact that I am transgender.
A pixel button that reads 'autistic', referring to the fact that I am autistic.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Discord: ainsleys
LF Accent: Paper Cranes | Please DM me if you have it!
@Ainsley HAAAHAHAHAHA omg did you just make those...... i love them so much
@Ainsley HAAAHAHAHAHA omg did you just make those...... i love them so much
||
||
||
||
||
||
. .. zilla - 25 - he/him

SUPZzVm.gif
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . .
5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif
ePOliyb.pngAaYNmEX.png
bYt72YT.png5ouR6ge.png
0MTaj3d.pngpyAp3dI.png
5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . . avvie derg: peeps
..02EJkdw.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
@Zi11a | I did! XD I thought they would be fun to make and put here since everyone seems to be having really unfortunate luck My luck was so bad last month, I had saved three back to open and it... Sure went! But it didn't go my way. I wish everyone better luck next time
@Zi11a | I did! XD I thought they would be fun to make and put here since everyone seems to be having really unfortunate luck My luck was so bad last month, I had saved three back to open and it... Sure went! But it didn't go my way. I wish everyone better luck next time
A pixel button that reads 'wishlist' and links to my wishlist.
A pixel button that reads 'avatar dragon' and links to my avatar dragon.
A pixel button that reads 'about' and links to my extended about.
A pixel button that reads 'For Sale'.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'they/them'. These are my pronouns.
A pixel button that reads 'trans'. Referring to the fact that I am transgender.
A pixel button that reads 'autistic', referring to the fact that I am autistic.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Discord: ainsleys
LF Accent: Paper Cranes | Please DM me if you have it!
I got an arcane charm. I guess one extra doesn’t hurt?
I got an arcane charm. I guess one extra doesn’t hurt?
Cursed Die -Free Dragons! Half-A-Hatchery

-FR Time
-she/her
-Trying to find a matchy dragon for the dice vista
………...…… H1sgaHX.png Die of Bargaining
Meanwhile I’m over here like. I’ll take a crown. I don’t have any crowns
Meanwhile I’m over here like. I’ll take a crown. I don’t have any crowns
iO2X60T.png
[item=standard of the stormcatcher] i think it was.. since it just appeared in my hoard lmao
Standard of the Stormcatcher i think it was.. since it just appeared in my hoard lmao
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
In this lair, Emblems are always appreciated, and Crowns can be added to our pile of shinies. But Pyrite Pauldrons? What do you do with those globs of mashed potatoes?! Certainly not stick them on a dragon's shoulders - that's impractical without even being fashionable.
In this lair, Emblems are always appreciated, and Crowns can be added to our pile of shinies. But Pyrite Pauldrons? What do you do with those globs of mashed potatoes?! Certainly not stick them on a dragon's shoulders - that's impractical without even being fashionable.
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
[quote name="Dragon2NEO" date="2023-05-31 04:23:27" ] In this lair, Emblems are always appreciated, and Crowns can be added to our pile of shinies. But Pyrite Pauldrons? What do you do with those globs of mashed potatoes?! Certainly not stick them on a dragon's shoulders - that's impractical without even being fashionable. [/quote] You could sell it! It still costs more then crowns (that are 20g lah. That I suppose cheapest fest item. Tell me if there is something with less lah)
Dragon2NEO wrote on 2023-05-31 04:23:27:
You could sell it! It still costs more then crowns (that are 20g lah. That I suppose cheapest fest item. Tell me if there is something with less lah)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
at least you didnt get that one succulent apparel and scower the entire site bc you looked too fast and thought it was a vista
at least you didnt get that one succulent apparel and scower the entire site bc you looked too fast and thought it was a vista
1 2 3 4 5 6 7