Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | competition for worst joxar crate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This time I got [item=Conflagrant kilt] which is pretty but uh also what I got from my crate in February during Trickmurk so....
This time I got Conflagrant Kilt which is pretty but uh also what I got from my crate in February during Trickmurk so....
FObX7rS.png
73vKFNE.png
CbnK2Ej.png
ll0CfnD.png
Gf9Ba59.png
................................ aMzfVBq.png ................................ kBHm00y.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
3hKoziR.png
OPS7bfK.png
I got a fire crown. A FIRE CROWN. Don't get me wrong- I love crowns- but they don't go for that much on the AH.
I got a fire crown. A FIRE CROWN. Don't get me wrong- I love crowns- but they don't go for that much on the AH.
Guess who likes dragons! It's me, I like dragons.
(Feel free to vibe with me) She/her
I got a bubbling goblin (which I already have) and a '22 skin (which I didn't even want the first time around). At least I can trade for a goblin I don't have, I guess?
I got a bubbling goblin (which I already have) and a '22 skin (which I didn't even want the first time around). At least I can trade for a goblin I don't have, I guess?
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
I just opened my first crate for Joxar ever. Is a Sparkling Capricorn familiar and one of those tokens. Good or bad?
I just opened my first crate for Joxar ever. Is a Sparkling Capricorn familiar and one of those tokens. Good or bad?
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
Check out the gayest dragon you'll ever see here
F8JsSEl.png
I got Wind's Charm. [emoji=obelisk deadpan size=2]
I got Wind's Charm.
16032.png Unbred G1 doubles for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off
[item=Fire Aura] Very recent. Already have it.
Fire Aura Very recent. Already have it.
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
I got a [item=thunderback slink] Cute, but I have several.
I got a Thunderback Slink
Cute, but I have several.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
i got the shadow charm, which apparently according to this thread, is not great. i can live with it though
last month though, i got the windfest scene…
i got the shadow charm, which apparently according to this thread, is not great. i can live with it though
last month though, i got the windfest scene…
mistjam vista. I already had it from a previous one... and a previous one.... this is my 4th time getting the misjam vista from my jocbox
mistjam vista. I already had it from a previous one... and a previous one.... this is my 4th time getting the misjam vista from my jocbox
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
[quote name="@Gavynthetoad" date="2023-05-31 18:55:02" ] I just opened my first crate for Joxar ever. Is a Sparkling Capricorn familiar and one of those tokens. Good or bad? [/quote] bad, you can just buy the capricorn at his store. the main draw of joxboxes are the ability to obtain otherwise retired fest items. we all, every single one of us, are gunning for [item=luminous halo]. the other halos are winners too, as are the bears and impostor bears and some other items.
@Gavynthetoad wrote on 2023-05-31 18:55:02:
bad, you can just buy the capricorn at his store. the main draw of joxboxes are the ability to obtain otherwise retired fest items. we all, every single one of us, are gunning for Luminous Halo . the other halos are winners too, as are the bears and impostor bears and some other items.
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7