Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Reyna's Hunger Games (PINGLIST OPEN)
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 140 141
you got this, chart !!!
you got this, chart !!!
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
SKELETON, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@Panther202
Can I be added to the waitlist please? This is really fun!
SKELETON, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@Panther202
Can I be added to the waitlist please? This is really fun!
NOOOO CLOUDY DDDDDD:

edit: could i be added back to the waitlist?
NOOOO CLOUDY DDDDDD:

edit: could i be added back to the waitlist?
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
yay we love falling into a pit XD
yay we love falling into a pit XD

tiger
she / her
wishlist
rix3ppo.png
sxrFjUf.gif lJUgxOZ.gif Y5AUp2a.gif
can I be added to the waitlist (:
can I be added to the waitlist (:
bYt72YT.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngzKTvGe0.png
h3pYUy6.png
73vKFNE.png6JxFimx.png
Redesigning signature sorry for the mess
I wonder who the winner will be this round…
I wonder who the winner will be this round…
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
rip Phrogg. You broke the curse, and I am grateful
rip Phrogg. You broke the curse, and I am grateful
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif
Luna / Lun !!!
. > They / She | Demigirl
. > Minor
. > Fixations: FNAF + Music (Ask me about music...please...)
. > Click my eggies hehe
LINKS!!!
+ Avatar
+ Project
+ Wishlist
+ Fanbbs
+ Sales
[center][size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Night Five[/font][/size] [b]Castor [/b]receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor. [b]Blue [/b][b]Meanies [/b]receives clean water from an unknown sponsor. [b]Flidais [/b]repeatedly stabs [b]Hades [/b]to death with sais. [b]chart [/b]receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]The Feast[/font][/size] [i]The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.[/i] [b]Flidais [/b]accidentally steps on a landmine. [b]Blue [/b][b]Meanies [/b]destroys [b]chart's [/b]memoirs out of spite. [b]Castor [/b]decides not to go to The Feast. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Day Six[/font][/size] [b]chart [/b]is pricked by thorns while picking berries. [b]Castor [/b]tries to sleep through the entire day. [b]Blue [/b][b]Meanies [/b]tries to sleep through the entire day. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Fallen Tributes[/font][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1107406438734770310/1112140230384947311/image.png[/img] ----- [size=2]@GroceryStore @Magowor @Punchline @bumblebree14 @DinosaurFeathers @WindSongGrove @Scramble @XxSoFaKixXd @NotAtAllNight @lunaeic @FumblingNarwhal @cowboycrow @natsinabucket @coincidence @Helixstorm @Endtroid187 @saltmeen @decomposedcarrot @Technoblade @SongOfAutumn @Achromaticism @Telsemm10 @LiminalFinn @Gadriel Spectators @WolfByte @Closet @Cronch @LittlePerson @GroceryStore @KungFuCutBug @davietoowavey [/center]
Night Five

Castor receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Blue Meanies receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

Flidais repeatedly stabs Hades to death with sais.

chart receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

The Feast
The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

Flidais accidentally steps on a landmine.

Blue Meanies destroys chart's memoirs out of spite.

Castor decides not to go to The Feast.

Day Six

chart is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

Castor tries to sleep through the entire day.

Blue Meanies tries to sleep through the entire day.

Fallen Tributes

image.png
@GroceryStore @Magowor @Punchline @bumblebree14 @DinosaurFeathers @WindSongGrove @Scramble @XxSoFaKixXd @NotAtAllNight @lunaeic @FumblingNarwhal @cowboycrow @natsinabucket @coincidence @Helixstorm @Endtroid187 @saltmeen @decomposedcarrot @Technoblade @SongOfAutumn @Achromaticism @Telsemm10 @LiminalFinn @Gadriel

Spectators
@WolfByte @Closet @Cronch @LittlePerson @GroceryStore @KungFuCutBug @davietoowavey
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
[center][size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Night Six[/font][/size] [b]Castor[/b], [b]Blue [/b][b]Meanies[/b], and [b]chart [/b]get into a fight. [b]Blue [/b][b]Meanies [/b]triumphantly kills them both. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]The Victor[/font][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1107406438734770310/1112141253665116230/image.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1107406438734770310/1112141338637500456/image.png[/img] ----- [size=4]Congratulations to our winner, Blue Meanies (owned by @WindSongGrove)! You've won [b]Accent: Aberrant Kraken[/b] and I'll be sending that over shortly! One person voted for Blue Meanies and that was @Scramble, congrats! I'll be sending you your 5kt prize shortly. [b]Want to play again?[/b] Please wait until our waitlist gets a chance to send in their applications! I will ping them here and they will have 24 hours to submit their tributes before applications open to everyone. Anyone who is not on the waitlist but submits a form will be ignored. [b]To our winner[/b], you may not submit another tribute. Instead, your dragon will be tossed into our winners pool where names will be drawn from previous winners for our Quarter Quells. If you do not own the winning dragon from your previous game and you get drawn for a Quarter Quell, you may submit a different dragon. Any records that need to be updated will be done momentarily.[/size] [size=5]Also, this is a friendly reminder that any waitlist requests need to be done on the discussion thread. I have it posted on the front page at the very top and the discussion thread linked at the bottom of the first post to make it easy to access. I am subscribed to that thread, I am not subscribed to this one. I frequently miss waitlist requests here because I do not read the responses to daily updates. If you've posted a request here, you are most likely not on the list. Thank you.[/size] ----- [size=2]@GroceryStore @Magowor @Punchline @bumblebree14 @DinosaurFeathers @WindSongGrove @Scramble @XxSoFaKixXd @NotAtAllNight @lunaeic @FumblingNarwhal @cowboycrow @natsinabucket @coincidence @Helixstorm @Endtroid187 @saltmeen @decomposedcarrot @Technoblade @SongOfAutumn @Achromaticism @Telsemm10 @LiminalFinn @Gadriel Spectators @WolfByte @Closet @Cronch @LittlePerson @GroceryStore @KungFuCutBug @davietoowavey [/center]
Night Six

Castor, Blue Meanies, and chart get into a fight. Blue Meanies triumphantly kills them both.

The Victor

image.png
image.png
Congratulations to our winner, Blue Meanies (owned by @WindSongGrove)! You've won Accent: Aberrant Kraken and I'll be sending that over shortly!

One person voted for Blue Meanies and that was @Scramble, congrats! I'll be sending you your 5kt prize shortly.

Want to play again? Please wait until our waitlist gets a chance to send in their applications! I will ping them here and they will have 24 hours to submit their tributes before applications open to everyone. Anyone who is not on the waitlist but submits a form will be ignored. To our winner, you may not submit another tribute. Instead, your dragon will be tossed into our winners pool where names will be drawn from previous winners for our Quarter Quells. If you do not own the winning dragon from your previous game and you get drawn for a Quarter Quell, you may submit a different dragon.

Any records that need to be updated will be done momentarily.

Also, this is a friendly reminder that any waitlist requests need to be done on the discussion thread. I have it posted on the front page at the very top and the discussion thread linked at the bottom of the first post to make it easy to access. I am subscribed to that thread, I am not subscribed to this one. I frequently miss waitlist requests here because I do not read the responses to daily updates. If you've posted a request here, you are most likely not on the list. Thank you.
@GroceryStore @Magowor @Punchline @bumblebree14 @DinosaurFeathers @WindSongGrove @Scramble @XxSoFaKixXd @NotAtAllNight @lunaeic @FumblingNarwhal @cowboycrow @natsinabucket @coincidence @Helixstorm @Endtroid187 @saltmeen @decomposedcarrot @Technoblade @SongOfAutumn @Achromaticism @Telsemm10 @LiminalFinn @Gadriel

Spectators
@WolfByte @Closet @Cronch @LittlePerson @GroceryStore @KungFuCutBug @davietoowavey
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
[center]Good timezone waitlisters! Our eighth game has finished and it's time to get your applications in. You only have 24 hours before everyone gets a chance to get in so submit your tributes as soon as you can! Our prize for the ninth game (and many future games) was graciously donated by Feys and can be seen on the front page [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] ----- @knightmage [s]@Feys[/s] [s]@CyberGrassy[/s] @Croapio @mumblejar [s]@gothdragons[/s] [s]@Magowor [/s][s]@Punchline[/s][/center]
Good timezone waitlisters! Our eighth game has finished and it's time to get your applications in. You only have 24 hours before everyone gets a chance to get in so submit your tributes as soon as you can! Our prize for the ninth game (and many future games) was graciously donated by Feys and can be seen on the front page

@knightmage @Feys @CyberGrassy @Croapio @mumblejar @gothdragons @Magowor @Punchline
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 140 141