Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ilios' art shop ( open | G/T/USD )
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 71 72
hi, could i be added to your pinglist please? your art is so cool!!!! love your work <3
hi, could i be added to your pinglist please? your art is so cool!!!! love your work <3
0f3f7b8b731cdf032a138f902992a590881da0bc.gif
f48af89b7bc7e030b61a5bc849531663d27e6ac3.gif
78d3041a52ef01dc82c1d65ac1568ea5b046f78a.gif
I would love to be added for your signature pinglist, whether or not you do choose to release them (personally I think your current sig and the Spiral WIP are stunning, but as a fellow artist I 110% understand you wanting something up to your own standards!). as an aside, I misread 'pets (special prices)' as 'pets (special [i]princes[/i])' and was like ah yes, the cat truly is a special prince, agreed [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
I would love to be added for your signature pinglist, whether or not you do choose to release them (personally I think your current sig and the Spiral WIP are stunning, but as a fellow artist I 110% understand you wanting something up to your own standards!).

as an aside, I misread 'pets (special prices)' as 'pets (special princes)' and was like ah yes, the cat truly is a special prince, agreed
BoVzcWO.gif
@Sick @stormandsea thank you both! you've been added!
@Sick @stormandsea thank you both! you've been added!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@zith @dracatus @amethystseawing @bloodwyrm @fink @Eurus @TheEnforcement @Astrafury @tempered @yumehisakawa @sesshomaru @jumbledbyrd @rahkali @StaticSeraph @weavile @jayquills @kelbris @Joule @Luunai @Kiseikune @LightsKamAction @TCMagpie @angeallen @leyline @negative @archAnarchists @Kahvinporo @Minstri @Shadari @stormandsea

Pinging you all to let you know that I am opening 2 USD slots! These are first come first serve.

@zith @dracatus @amethystseawing @bloodwyrm @fink @Eurus @TheEnforcement @Astrafury @tempered @yumehisakawa @sesshomaru @jumbledbyrd @rahkali @StaticSeraph @weavile @jayquills @kelbris @Joule @Luunai @Kiseikune @LightsKamAction @TCMagpie @angeallen @leyline @negative @archAnarchists @Kahvinporo @Minstri @Shadari @stormandsea

Pinging you all to let you know that I am opening 2 USD slots! These are first come first serve.

xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@forestfriend @AkaEclipse @Megabyte @AWB @Sick

Due to some IRL demands, I am opening signature commissions for 50 USD each.

Dragons will be simplified and drawn in a slightly chibi style similar to the dragon in my signature. Apparel may have to be limited and skins/accents will be simplified due to size constraints.
@forestfriend @AkaEclipse @Megabyte @AWB @Sick

Due to some IRL demands, I am opening signature commissions for 50 USD each.

Dragons will be simplified and drawn in a slightly chibi style similar to the dragon in my signature. Apparel may have to be limited and skins/accents will be simplified due to size constraints.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
hi, can i get on the general pinglist please and thank you? ^^
hi, can i get on the general pinglist please and thank you? ^^
KVbkgOZ.png

Opening 2 USD commission for May. I just finished up finals so I should be working through slots quicker.

Opening 2 USD commission for May. I just finished up finals so I should be working through slots quicker.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
m
m
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Henlo! Would like to get added to FRC pinglist for any pieces <3
Henlo! Would like to get added to FRC pinglist for any pieces <3
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@ilios Hello!!
I was wondering if there's any spot or extra space to add me for a sketch commission of the centaur I asked about a while back :)
@ilios Hello!!
I was wondering if there's any spot or extra space to add me for a sketch commission of the centaur I asked about a while back :)
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 71 72