Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You ever look back at your old posts…
1 2 3 4
And think, why was I like that? To be fair a lot of the posts are from at least 5 years ago, but still. I can’t not cringe at my old roleplay posts and such. It’s kinda funny just seeing how much I’ve changed as a person.
And think, why was I like that? To be fair a lot of the posts are from at least 5 years ago, but still. I can’t not cringe at my old roleplay posts and such. It’s kinda funny just seeing how much I’ve changed as a person.
miDn30f.gif
oh man, i cringe at my old posts. some of them were normal, but most of them… were not. im a completely different person now thankfully lol
oh man, i cringe at my old posts. some of them were normal, but most of them… were not. im a completely different person now thankfully lol
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Yeah my old posts are super cringey

Especially my forum posts (on a different website) from the early 2000s, yikes
Yeah my old posts are super cringey

Especially my forum posts (on a different website) from the early 2000s, yikes
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
The other day, I found posts from my 13 year old self. And oh god, it is shocking how much I did not understand conversation back then. I think I was even assuming that strangers could read my mind from across the internet, and thus I didn't have to explain myself at all.
The other day, I found posts from my 13 year old self. And oh god, it is shocking how much I did not understand conversation back then. I think I was even assuming that strangers could read my mind from across the internet, and thus I didn't have to explain myself at all.
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
unfortunately yes. [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
unfortunately yes.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I purposefully don't look at my old posts. Thinking about stuff I posted six months ago makes me cringe sometimes, I don't want to think about what I posted the better part of a decade ago when I joined.

(...though, sometimes I'll be looking at a Suggestions post that got revived and be like, "Oh hey, this person made some good points- ...wait a second...", and that's kinda nice)
I purposefully don't look at my old posts. Thinking about stuff I posted six months ago makes me cringe sometimes, I don't want to think about what I posted the better part of a decade ago when I joined.

(...though, sometimes I'll be looking at a Suggestions post that got revived and be like, "Oh hey, this person made some good points- ...wait a second...", and that's kinda nice)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

'tis what i get for being on here for nearly 9 years lol
alll the time ugh T_T granted i don't deliberately go and look for them, but whenever i come across one i'm like 'oh god whos this idiot'
'tis what i get for being on here for nearly 9 years lol
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
I pretty much avoid looking at my old posts, especially old roleplay and forum game ones. I cringe just thinking about some of them
I pretty much avoid looking at my old posts, especially old roleplay and forum game ones. I cringe just thinking about some of them
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
can't have cringe forum history when you've rarely posted on the forums /j

but yeah all the time on discord an another old pet site i used to frequent in the 2010s when i was in my early/mid teens. the earliest posts were some of the worst and i'm very glad i've changed since then. i've also functionally quit that site some years ago, so it's not something i really encounter at all unless there's something specific from that site i need to dig up
discord messages from just a couple months ago still make me cringe sometimes, not even always necessarily because i'm embarrassed by the content but more the Horror of having to Perceive Myself
can't have cringe forum history when you've rarely posted on the forums /j

but yeah all the time on discord an another old pet site i used to frequent in the 2010s when i was in my early/mid teens. the earliest posts were some of the worst and i'm very glad i've changed since then. i've also functionally quit that site some years ago, so it's not something i really encounter at all unless there's something specific from that site i need to dig up
discord messages from just a couple months ago still make me cringe sometimes, not even always necessarily because i'm embarrassed by the content but more the Horror of having to Perceive Myself
Nonbinary
Trans Masculine
Xenogender

Avatar Dragon. The button is linked to my current avatar dragon.
For sale. The button is linked to my dragon sales lair tab.
limes, benrey, or belial || they/them & neos

fr time but im on at really weird hours sometimes
very anxious, so forum activity is sporadic at best
for my dragons - pose =/= pronouns. please use they/them for any of them unless otherwise specified
i embarrass myself on a daily basis so i'm pretty much immune /j
i embarrass myself on a daily basis so i'm pretty much immune /j
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
1 2 3 4