Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wonderous, Magical Mafia [DISSCUSION]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
yup its the wording lol. i said ie your number being 1. this meaing your number is 1 and you do not at all reveal that is your number, if that item is investigated it only reveals the role and the actions in no way connecting you as a player to that number so inherently to you as a player there is no danger that comes from that as long as you keep your number to yourself that was my point
yup its the wording lol. i said ie your number being 1. this meaing your number is 1 and you do not at all reveal that is your number, if that item is investigated it only reveals the role and the actions in no way connecting you as a player to that number so inherently to you as a player there is no danger that comes from that as long as you keep your number to yourself that was my point
................. Nusku_.png

nmHdjnM.png
xYQkuHQ.png
fkWjutW.png
tldr being there is no danger in having your item investigated as long as no one is aware it is your item
tldr being there is no danger in having your item investigated as long as no one is aware it is your item

nmHdjnM.png
xYQkuHQ.png
fkWjutW.png
[quote name="ArtMajor" date="2023-05-23 19:24:12" ] @Xcscientist - I'm a little conflicted here, because you admitted to knowing what I was trying to hint at about the secret message but did NOT say anything about it, but at the same time i was being both subtle and just not at the same time so I can understand the fear of me being like, a bold scum or smth. idk. again, wanna iso, but im more inclined town due to some of the stuff in their posts thats been making sense to me at least from what i can remember. [/quote] On D1, I was playing it [i]very[/i] safe because I thought I had a special role in a game with mostly vanilla townies. I thought that only my item was special, and that other items would reveal flavor clues. When I noticed you hinting at the role reveals in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3240020/7#post_54212860 ]this post on D1[/url], my immediate thought was: people with lucky numbers might be able to catch on, people without lucky numbers will not. And I did NOT want the mafia catching on if this post slipped under their radar. So I thought that poking you for that post would be putting a target on both our backs. At this point in time, I assumed that vanilla people would not have lucky numbers. The N2 role reveals changed everything for me. After that, I figured that most people had a role of some kind so I could be more open about myself. My role is kinda cryptic tbh, nothing as useful as the Medium and Potion Maker seem to be. So I'd rather a nightkill be me than someone else. Also I saw that I was getting sussed so I'd probably be safe from a nightkill anyway.
ArtMajor wrote on 2023-05-23 19:24:12:
@Xcscientist - I'm a little conflicted here, because you admitted to knowing what I was trying to hint at about the secret message but did NOT say anything about it, but at the same time i was being both subtle and just not at the same time so I can understand the fear of me being like, a bold scum or smth. idk. again, wanna iso, but im more inclined town due to some of the stuff in their posts thats been making sense to me at least from what i can remember.

On D1, I was playing it very safe because I thought I had a special role in a game with mostly vanilla townies. I thought that only my item was special, and that other items would reveal flavor clues. When I noticed you hinting at the role reveals in this post on D1, my immediate thought was: people with lucky numbers might be able to catch on, people without lucky numbers will not. And I did NOT want the mafia catching on if this post slipped under their radar. So I thought that poking you for that post would be putting a target on both our backs. At this point in time, I assumed that vanilla people would not have lucky numbers.

The N2 role reveals changed everything for me. After that, I figured that most people had a role of some kind so I could be more open about myself. My role is kinda cryptic tbh, nothing as useful as the Medium and Potion Maker seem to be. So I'd rather a nightkill be me than someone else. Also I saw that I was getting sussed so I'd probably be safe from a nightkill anyway.
695328.png
- Xc
- she/they
- FR+0
- wishlist

words word280730.png694544.png693990.png
[quote name="MooshiDraws" date="2023-05-23 16:26:06" ] [Quote] Hard disagree with an eyebrow raise. First things first, I haven't been the only one to bring this up, Xcscientist and I believe Art also had that idea. you misunderstood what i wrote here and thats fine. i didnt clarify enough, what i said was not a normal assumption was the assumption that mafia already had information regarding exactly which item is the amulet [/quote] this is the response to the amulet stuff
MooshiDraws wrote on 2023-05-23 16:26:06:
Quote:
Hard disagree with an eyebrow raise. First things first, I haven't been the only one to bring this up, Xcscientist and I believe Art also had that idea.

you misunderstood what i wrote here and thats fine. i didnt clarify enough, what i said was not a normal assumption was the assumption that mafia already had information regarding exactly which item is the amulet

this is the response to the amulet stuff

nmHdjnM.png
xYQkuHQ.png
fkWjutW.png
idk why it quoted the wrong way lol
idk why it quoted the wrong way lol

nmHdjnM.png
xYQkuHQ.png
fkWjutW.png
@ArtMajor @Viskara @Grow @MooshiDraws @natsinabucket (Nat) @Marketplace @Scorisyn @swimmergirl0903 (Swim) @Xcscientist (XC) @hotpants @xemug @Temmeh @Nixus

@StormDreamer (Storm) @Zikitty @Rayw1nd (Noel)

@dandelionfires
Lock Down

Do not Post

No one has been eliminated

Cybergrassy and Halfmoons have informed me about dropping out. They will be replaced ASAP

Day 3 begins 5/24 20:00frt
@ArtMajor @Viskara @Grow @MooshiDraws @natsinabucket (Nat) @Marketplace @Scorisyn @swimmergirl0903 (Swim) @Xcscientist (XC) @hotpants @xemug @Temmeh @Nixus

@StormDreamer (Storm) @Zikitty @Rayw1nd (Noel)

@dandelionfires
Lock Down

Do not Post

No one has been eliminated

Cybergrassy and Halfmoons have informed me about dropping out. They will be replaced ASAP

Day 3 begins 5/24 20:00frt

@StormDreamer (Storm) @Zikitty @Rayw1nd (Noel) @Cocoheart

@dandelionfires

Hello, due to a minor irl inconvenience I am putting small hold on night 2. Day 3 will start at 14:00 frt 5/25

@StormDreamer (Storm) @Zikitty @Rayw1nd (Noel) @Cocoheart

@dandelionfires

Hello, due to a minor irl inconvenience I am putting small hold on night 2. Day 3 will start at 14:00 frt 5/25
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34