Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wonderous, Magical Mafia [DISSCUSION]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
[quote name="CyberGrassy" date="2023-05-23 18:17:58" ] I won't say if I got mafia or not, but this was mostly an experiment for myself to see if this kind of game is for me. (spoiler alert: its not.) So I'm fine getting eliminated. [/quote] an experiment?? youve been actively not taking part in a single conversation
CyberGrassy wrote on 2023-05-23 18:17:58:
I won't say if I got mafia or not, but this was mostly an experiment for myself to see if this kind of game is for me. (spoiler alert: its not.) So I'm fine getting eliminated.

an experiment?? youve been actively not taking part in a single conversation
................. Nusku_.png

nmHdjnM.png
xYQkuHQ.png
fkWjutW.png
[quote name="CyberGrassy" date="2023-05-23 18:17:58" ] I won't say if I got mafia or not, but this was mostly an experiment for myself to see if this kind of game is for me. (spoiler alert: its not.) So I'm fine getting eliminated. [/quote] Sorry that it's not for you, and thanks for playing with us /gen! But the wording of this- experiment, fine getting eliminated, idk- I feel better about voting you than Grow and I do want an elim so! I'm gonna do that! Might change my vote before 20:00 if something groundbreaking happens but somehow I doubt any better option will present itself.
I won't say if I got mafia or not, but this was mostly an experiment for myself to see if this kind of game is for me. (spoiler alert: its not.) So I'm fine getting eliminated.

Sorry that it's not for you, and thanks for playing with us /gen!

But the wording of this- experiment, fine getting eliminated, idk- I feel better about voting you than Grow and I do want an elim so! I'm gonna do that!

Might change my vote before 20:00 if something groundbreaking happens but somehow I doubt any better option will present itself.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
thats just not good enough tbh, id like to hear your thoughts on the current predicament take part in any type of way readlist, opinions on game mechanics litterally anything at all
thats just not good enough tbh, id like to hear your thoughts on the current predicament take part in any type of way readlist, opinions on game mechanics litterally anything at all

nmHdjnM.png
xYQkuHQ.png
fkWjutW.png
oh whoops i misread, i see now you ment that the game is a bit too much sorry if i came off as hostile again the tone thing hope all goes well
oh whoops i misread, i see now you ment that the game is a bit too much sorry if i came off as hostile again the tone thing hope all goes well

nmHdjnM.png
xYQkuHQ.png
fkWjutW.png
[quote name="Grow" date="2023-05-23 18:06:36" ] Nixus — lurked mostly for D1, started posting on d2. Soft suspected me, which is fair. (Though I find people who soft suspect me rather than hard suspect more suspicious) I’d really like you to cite down the reasons why you find me sus! Because from your readlist it sounds like it sounds rather neutral but you put me on the low end eventually. There must be something you believe is more sus, do let me know please! I’m also wondering why you didn’t put me as scum? My reasoning was that putting me as scum would look like you’re jumping on the wagon and would look sus [/quote] As I have mentoned, I don't have too much time to be awake right now, and I don't have page numbers written for all of my notes yet because, well, reading glasses help with reading and writing and mine are not with me atm. I will say the main reason I ended up at low neutral was because a lot of your earlier posts did seems to lean either new player testing the waters, or a mafia hatched startegy to act like you don't know what you were doing. I didn't want to really scum read just off that, especially since you've been defending yourself quiet well since then, and have honestly been pushed to be more neutral/low town read for me at this point in time. I was honestly just kinda worried too many people were giving you a new player pass, and I didn't want to jump that band wagon. Plus I tend to be a naturally paranoid or suspicious person, so I tend to look at something in a negative way as well as positive if that makes sense. Definetly a thing I need to work on in the future though, since a lot of the early game is having no hard evidence, and I spend way too much time reading into people's intentions. I image we will be doing more read lists on Day 3, so I'll make sure to have my thoughts more organized, and actually have my glasses, by that point as well, which will hopefully help future posts.
Grow wrote on 2023-05-23 18:06:36:
Nixus — lurked mostly for D1, started posting on d2. Soft suspected me, which is fair. (Though I find people who soft suspect me rather than hard suspect more suspicious)
I’d really like you to cite down the reasons why you find me sus! Because from your readlist it sounds like it sounds rather neutral but you put me on the low end eventually. There must be something you believe is more sus, do let me know please!
I’m also wondering why you didn’t put me as scum? My reasoning was that putting me as scum would look like you’re jumping on the wagon and would look sus

As I have mentoned, I don't have too much time to be awake right now, and I don't have page numbers written for all of my notes yet because, well, reading glasses help with reading and writing and mine are not with me atm. I will say the main reason I ended up at low neutral was because a lot of your earlier posts did seems to lean either new player testing the waters, or a mafia hatched startegy to act like you don't know what you were doing. I didn't want to really scum read just off that, especially since you've been defending yourself quiet well since then, and have honestly been pushed to be more neutral/low town read for me at this point in time. I was honestly just kinda worried too many people were giving you a new player pass, and I didn't want to jump that band wagon. Plus I tend to be a naturally paranoid or suspicious person, so I tend to look at something in a negative way as well as positive if that makes sense. Definetly a thing I need to work on in the future though, since a lot of the early game is having no hard evidence, and I spend way too much time reading into people's intentions. I image we will be doing more read lists on Day 3, so I'll make sure to have my thoughts more organized, and actually have my glasses, by that point as well, which will hopefully help future posts.
rjDQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
additionally, i do not believe i’ll be voting grow today. although i have the slightest of scumleans on them, it’s not enough to warrant an elimination. i like how they’ve been holding up under pressure. i will be keeping my eye on grow and probably isoing them again as soon as i wake up on d3 (providing i live lol), but don’t feel comfortable eliminating them.

i’m more inclined to vote cybergrassy, but two things strike me as odd. them saying they don’t care … aaaahhhh it may just be my logic but if they were mafia i kind of think any mafia would rather sub out than risk their faction losing. then again they may just not care about their maf faction, providing they are mafia?

but a point towards them being mafia, why won’t they say whether they’re town or not? strikes me as off. feels like they’re daring us to vote them and find out. if they’re town, that’s another townie down and a smaller chance to find mafia. i … don’t know what to feel about them ugh
additionally, i do not believe i’ll be voting grow today. although i have the slightest of scumleans on them, it’s not enough to warrant an elimination. i like how they’ve been holding up under pressure. i will be keeping my eye on grow and probably isoing them again as soon as i wake up on d3 (providing i live lol), but don’t feel comfortable eliminating them.

i’m more inclined to vote cybergrassy, but two things strike me as odd. them saying they don’t care … aaaahhhh it may just be my logic but if they were mafia i kind of think any mafia would rather sub out than risk their faction losing. then again they may just not care about their maf faction, providing they are mafia?

but a point towards them being mafia, why won’t they say whether they’re town or not? strikes me as off. feels like they’re daring us to vote them and find out. if they’re town, that’s another townie down and a smaller chance to find mafia. i … don’t know what to feel about them ugh
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
To be fair I’m going to abstain.

Good luck to town! I’m rooting for you. But I believe it’ll be too dangerous to keep me alive. Maf would likely just continue to same thing tomorrow and sus me and we will just keep deliberating about whether to elim me which is not productive at all.

Town doesn’t lose too much by losing me, though :O I’m not sure what the implications of my role are.
To be fair I’m going to abstain.

Good luck to town! I’m rooting for you. But I believe it’ll be too dangerous to keep me alive. Maf would likely just continue to same thing tomorrow and sus me and we will just keep deliberating about whether to elim me which is not productive at all.

Town doesn’t lose too much by losing me, though :O I’m not sure what the implications of my role are.
reminder to all if you have a protection role i reccomend art as they have an investigation and protection role confirmed however are unable to protect themselves tonight
reminder to all if you have a protection role i reccomend art as they have an investigation and protection role confirmed however are unable to protect themselves tonight

nmHdjnM.png
xYQkuHQ.png
fkWjutW.png
[quote name="@MooshiDraws" date="2023-05-23 18:20:07" ] [quote name="CyberGrassy" date="2023-05-23 18:17:58" ] I won't say if I got mafia or not, but this was mostly an experiment for myself to see if this kind of game is for me. (spoiler alert: its not.) So I'm fine getting eliminated. [/quote] an experiment?? youve been actively not taking part in a single conversation [/quote] To clarify: I didnt really know how the game worked when I first signed up (I should have looked more into it before partaking, this is very much my fault) then once I realized it wasnt my thing, I kind of faded into the background, not really knowing what to say. Sorry if this inconvenienced anyone In any way, my apologies. (I've already submitted a request to drop from the game.)
@MooshiDraws wrote on 2023-05-23 18:20:07:

an experiment?? youve been actively not taking part in a single conversation
To clarify: I didnt really know how the game worked when I first signed up (I should have looked more into it before partaking, this is very much my fault) then once I realized it wasnt my thing, I kind of faded into the background, not really knowing what to say. Sorry if this inconvenienced anyone In any way, my apologies.
(I've already submitted a request to drop from the game.)
no problem! sorry it was a bit overwhelming for you!
no problem! sorry it was a bit overwhelming for you!

nmHdjnM.png
xYQkuHQ.png
fkWjutW.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34