Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wonderous, Magical Mafia [DISSCUSION]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
[quote name="Xcscientist" date="2023-05-23 18:42:23" ] Clarification Question: Is Abstain the same as No Elimination? Can a No Elimination vote cancel out votes made for a player's elimination? Does Abstain work the same way as not voting, or does it cancel out other votes? [/quote] nope! i’m like 99% sure that “abstain” just means you’re not voting no elimination means that you are voting to not eliminate
Xcscientist wrote on 2023-05-23 18:42:23:
Clarification Question: Is Abstain the same as No Elimination? Can a No Elimination vote cancel out votes made for a player's elimination? Does Abstain work the same way as not voting, or does it cancel out other votes?
nope! i’m like 99% sure that “abstain” just means you’re not voting
no elimination means that you are voting to not eliminate
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
And @CyberGrassy, I’m sorry this game was so overwhelming for you :( it can be a lot especially for an unsuspecting person. I wish you the best of luck for your future endeavors wether they include mafia or not!
And @CyberGrassy, I’m sorry this game was so overwhelming for you :( it can be a lot especially for an unsuspecting person. I wish you the best of luck for your future endeavors wether they include mafia or not!
Fafnir_20230321210009.png
@Kyptoshoe

In the elimination thread, are we allowed to vote for No Elimination? By that I mean vote to not have an elimination that day, not just abstain. I know that in some games, this isn't allowed.
@Kyptoshoe

In the elimination thread, are we allowed to vote for No Elimination? By that I mean vote to not have an elimination that day, not just abstain. I know that in some games, this isn't allowed.
292773.png
- Xc
- she/they
- FR+0
- wishlist

words word164348.png281648.png188423.png
and … i’m so unsure on who to vote. like i said i won’t vote grow. i wanna give them another day because they responded so well to my scumlean and look like they’re being productive, which i like.

cybergrassy on the other hand? giving me a lot of mixed vibes. i can’t pinpoint whether they’re mafia or town at all from their (very few) posts. so if they ARE subbing out then i will change my vote to abstain, because i would like to give their slot another chance. also, i think we COULD be able to get away with a no elim because there wasn’t a kill on d1. i really don’t like this though …

and honestly out of the inactive players, my sus is most on marketplace. like i said, this doesn’t seem like something he’d do. i think he’d sub out if this proved to be too much. after all (ugh sorry for pointing to l&l) doesn’t he have previous experience with maf games? not like he doesn’t know how this works.

but i also feel that if market was scum and had a decent scumteam, his scumteam would be nudging him to post in order to avoid suspicion. i seriously have no solid scumreads rn and i do not like this. oh well ig we’ll see how d2 ends.
and … i’m so unsure on who to vote. like i said i won’t vote grow. i wanna give them another day because they responded so well to my scumlean and look like they’re being productive, which i like.

cybergrassy on the other hand? giving me a lot of mixed vibes. i can’t pinpoint whether they’re mafia or town at all from their (very few) posts. so if they ARE subbing out then i will change my vote to abstain, because i would like to give their slot another chance. also, i think we COULD be able to get away with a no elim because there wasn’t a kill on d1. i really don’t like this though …

and honestly out of the inactive players, my sus is most on marketplace. like i said, this doesn’t seem like something he’d do. i think he’d sub out if this proved to be too much. after all (ugh sorry for pointing to l&l) doesn’t he have previous experience with maf games? not like he doesn’t know how this works.

but i also feel that if market was scum and had a decent scumteam, his scumteam would be nudging him to post in order to avoid suspicion. i seriously have no solid scumreads rn and i do not like this. oh well ig we’ll see how d2 ends.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
hello! sorry i was feeling sick the past little while, so i've been too tired to participate. im feeling a lot better now though, so this shouldn't be too much of a problem in the future!

i don't think it's reasonable to vote out cyber for inactivity, as cyber's inactivity seems to be from him being overwhelmed with the game, and not from lurking. grow has come across as slightly suspicious, but i don't think it's enough for me to solidly scumlean them. so i will be abstaining from voting today!
hello! sorry i was feeling sick the past little while, so i've been too tired to participate. im feeling a lot better now though, so this shouldn't be too much of a problem in the future!

i don't think it's reasonable to vote out cyber for inactivity, as cyber's inactivity seems to be from him being overwhelmed with the game, and not from lurking. grow has come across as slightly suspicious, but i don't think it's enough for me to solidly scumlean them. so i will be abstaining from voting today!
3WSGE2v.gif TIU6Vta.pnghSzgn50.pngQUIpVFE.pngwAfJ7Bn.pngaBzXjY8.png
persona3.pngIMG-3596.pngqwjIII1.png wthFnM3.png7T7BEin.png
3U79VnS.pngBbPx2ym.png
iwSVXVM.pngMtmc52a.pngq9EEy5M.pngPRICTGJ.pngUvoSPaU.pngAR9Nm0Y.pngsdVKhGb.png
@Xcscientist

You can vote no elim in the thread if you want and it'll count the same as if it were a player. Abstaining from voting doesn't count for anything.
@Xcscientist

You can vote no elim in the thread if you want and it'll count the same as if it were a player. Abstaining from voting doesn't count for anything.
Ahh, I see people have voted "abstain" in the thread. The wording is fine, but You must cast a vote in the elim thread, even if it's for no elim if you want it to count.
Ahh, I see people have voted "abstain" in the thread. The wording is fine, but You must cast a vote in the elim thread, even if it's for no elim if you want it to count.
Thanks for the answer, Kyp!

Alright so abstaining = not voting. There are currently two votes cast.

Viskara voting for Grow.
Scorisyn voting for CyberGrassy.

If this happens, will the tie be decided by RNG?

Would you guys rather it be decided by RNG or would you guys rather there be no vote at all?
Thanks for the answer, Kyp!

Alright so abstaining = not voting. There are currently two votes cast.

Viskara voting for Grow.
Scorisyn voting for CyberGrassy.

If this happens, will the tie be decided by RNG?

Would you guys rather it be decided by RNG or would you guys rather there be no vote at all?
292773.png
- Xc
- she/they
- FR+0
- wishlist

words word164348.png281648.png188423.png
Hmmm, so if I survive this round and I still get sussed tomorrow it’ll be interesting to look at who had tried steering the convo away from me and who was trying to prevent my elimination.
Hmmm, so if I survive this round and I still get sussed tomorrow it’ll be interesting to look at who had tried steering the convo away from me and who was trying to prevent my elimination.
[quote name="Xcscientist" date="2023-05-23 19:01:02" ] Would you guys rather it be decided by RNG or would you guys rather there be no vote at all? [/quote] i would rather there be no vote. like i said, i do not want grow to get elimmed yet. i want to re-iso grow tomorrow because i feel like they’ve improved and defended against suspicion well. tbh they give me better vibes now. i’m cautious and i want to see what happens during d3 in order to have a solid opinion on them, so no. i don’t want the vote to be decided by rng. though ig i’ll wait for viskara’s response. i realized it sounds like i’m being overly defensive of grow, literally one of my scumleans. well that’s changed a bit and grow is closer to being a neutral for me. i want to give grow one more day and see if they become more or less sus. don’t want to risk grow being a townie.
Xcscientist wrote on 2023-05-23 19:01:02:
i would rather there be no vote. like i said, i do not want grow to get elimmed yet. i want to re-iso grow tomorrow because i feel like they’ve improved and defended against suspicion well. tbh they give me better vibes now. i’m cautious and i want to see what happens during d3 in order to have a solid opinion on them, so no. i don’t want the vote to be decided by rng. though ig i’ll wait for viskara’s response.

i realized it sounds like i’m being overly defensive of grow, literally one of my scumleans. well that’s changed a bit and grow is closer to being a neutral for me. i want to give grow one more day and see if they become more or less sus. don’t want to risk grow being a townie.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34