Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wonderous, Magical Mafia [DISSCUSION]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34
Yeah, Grow being comfortable being eliminated so we can get useful information is something seems very town to me. It could always be a reverse psychology play, but they have been responded to people's prods and doubts about them in constructive ways that make me willing to give them at least one more day to prove themselves. If other people have better reads or can point out some glaring red flags though I'd be willing to hear them out.

I really do want to give inactive people a chance to either sub out or be more active, so I'm honestly still not super comfortable with voting one of them out. I have about 20 minutes before I need to hop off for the night, so Ill keep lurking a bit to see others thoughts before making a choice myself, but depending on what is said I might be abstaining as well, since I just can't stay up late enough to be part of the full discussion with everyone else.
Yeah, Grow being comfortable being eliminated so we can get useful information is something seems very town to me. It could always be a reverse psychology play, but they have been responded to people's prods and doubts about them in constructive ways that make me willing to give them at least one more day to prove themselves. If other people have better reads or can point out some glaring red flags though I'd be willing to hear them out.

I really do want to give inactive people a chance to either sub out or be more active, so I'm honestly still not super comfortable with voting one of them out. I have about 20 minutes before I need to hop off for the night, so Ill keep lurking a bit to see others thoughts before making a choice myself, but depending on what is said I might be abstaining as well, since I just can't stay up late enough to be part of the full discussion with everyone else.
rjDQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
i am going put this out there but im going to vote @CyberGrassy for my elimination, they expressed that they are online often yet haent interacted, they said that they couldnt bring themselves to read whats been posted as it was too muhc???? i mean that just sounds like they dont care as well as they stated they are overwhelmed which i get but we are ending day 2 with not a single thought being offered sounds to me like someone got mafia, didnt know how to play in that role and is inactive because of it
i am going put this out there but im going to vote @CyberGrassy for my elimination, they expressed that they are online often yet haent interacted, they said that they couldnt bring themselves to read whats been posted as it was too muhc???? i mean that just sounds like they dont care as well as they stated they are overwhelmed which i get but we are ending day 2 with not a single thought being offered sounds to me like someone got mafia, didnt know how to play in that role and is inactive because of it
................. Nusku_.png

nmHdjnM.png
xYQkuHQ.png
fkWjutW.png
are we like allowed to meta game?
are we like allowed to meta game?

nmHdjnM.png
xYQkuHQ.png
fkWjutW.png
Alrighty — here’s my take. If this goes on the next day and I’m still being Sussed, please don’t hesitate to elim me because I know maf would like to keep me as scapegoat and if I keep taking the heat, the heat would be taken off them. SO don’t waste your time on me!!
Alrighty — here’s my take. If this goes on the next day and I’m still being Sussed, please don’t hesitate to elim me because I know maf would like to keep me as scapegoat and if I keep taking the heat, the heat would be taken off them. SO don’t waste your time on me!!
*screeches* I’m definitely not on my phone when I am not supposed to be ;_; my opinion on not voting has not changed as they have been pretty willing to share info tonight. That leaves on my list… the not active people. Personally, I want to leave market and xemug as they will be subbed due to no activity. That leaves moon who already asked for a sub and cyber who I have no real option on however, they do feel like an overwhelmed person. There are still a lot of active players I have a null read on but I’m gonna work on that overnight hoping I don’t get stabbed. Edit: just refreshed and see that cyber is the popular option so far. Ack- not a big fan of hopping on a bandwagon but process of elimination, cyber does feel like the safest pick.
*screeches* I’m definitely not on my phone when I am not supposed to be ;_; my opinion on not voting has not changed as they have been pretty willing to share info tonight. That leaves on my list… the not active people. Personally, I want to leave market and xemug as they will be subbed due to no activity. That leaves moon who already asked for a sub and cyber who I have no real option on however, they do feel like an overwhelmed person. There are still a lot of active players I have a null read on but I’m gonna work on that overnight hoping I don’t get stabbed. Edit: just refreshed and see that cyber is the popular option so far. Ack- not a big fan of hopping on a bandwagon but process of elimination, cyber does feel like the safest pick.
Fafnir_20230321210009.png
Voting grow ignored the phone editing lmao
Voting grow ignored the phone editing lmao
Fafnir_20230321210009.png
[quote name="@MooshiDraws" date="2023-05-23 18:14:27" ] i am going put this out there but im going to vote @/CyberGrassy for my elimination, they expressed that they are online often yet haent interacted, they said that they couldnt bring themselves to read whats been posted as it was too muhc???? i mean that just sounds like they dont care as well as they stated they are overwhelmed which i get but we are ending day 2 with not a single thought being offered sounds to me like someone got mafia, didnt know how to play in that role and is inactive because of it [/quote] I won't say if I got mafia or not, but this was mostly an experiment for myself to see if this kind of game is for me. (spoiler alert: its not.) So I'm fine getting eliminated.
@MooshiDraws wrote on 2023-05-23 18:14:27:
i am going put this out there but im going to vote @/CyberGrassy for my elimination, they expressed that they are online often yet haent interacted, they said that they couldnt bring themselves to read whats been posted as it was too muhc???? i mean that just sounds like they dont care as well as they stated they are overwhelmed which i get but we are ending day 2 with not a single thought being offered sounds to me like someone got mafia, didnt know how to play in that role and is inactive because of it
I won't say if I got mafia or not, but this was mostly an experiment for myself to see if this kind of game is for me. (spoiler alert: its not.) So I'm fine getting eliminated.
additionally they are active and they have been active on site this whole and yet couldnt be bothered to interact?? just feels like they actively have not been posting on purpose

this is meta on my part if its frowned upon please disregard but i think its a interesting thing to bring up
additionally they are active and they have been active on site this whole and yet couldnt be bothered to interact?? just feels like they actively have not been posting on purpose

this is meta on my part if its frowned upon please disregard but i think its a interesting thing to bring up

nmHdjnM.png
xYQkuHQ.png
fkWjutW.png
lool active as soon as i posted whoops
lool active as soon as i posted whoops

nmHdjnM.png
xYQkuHQ.png
fkWjutW.png
[quote name="Grow" date="2023-05-23 18:06:36" ] Scor - First to accuse me. Neatly formatted read list…could be too neatly formatted. But I’ll not read too much into it. So that is points that might suggest she’s not mafia to me because I think it might be risky play to accuse me right off the bat. Not very willing to town read people, bold enough to scum read people! Interesting. I feel like mafia would be afraid to scum read people too early in case they get the heat back. But hmm Scor has spectated the l&l game and might have gained some experience there. Mooshi hinted Scor might be a 3p? [/quote] alright so i have to admit that i have a habit of formatting everything i ever write very, very neatly. so … don’t blame me if my future readlists (assuming i live) are perfectly formatted. makes brain so happy. i kind of hate that i have so many neutral reads, but everyone’s doing so well to slip under my radar. personally i think a lot of posts that were made could be by a clever mafia trying to gain town points. and although i think that being cautious is a great idea (gotta find the post where mooshi said i may be 3p) i don’t want to have any false impressions floating around. i am town, not 3p. i do not believe there are any 3p players. i swear if this puts a target on my back — [quote name="Grow" date="2023-05-23 18:06:36" ] Marketplace — I don’t know…Ceru could just be busy but I found her lack of activity pretty strange [/quote] YEAH. i’m aware that you might be parroting others’ words, and i’m trying to remain neutral on your opinion, but i agree with this. hope i don’t sound rude but … from playing l&l, she should KNOW to mention when/if she needs to sub out but she has said nothing, which i … do not like.
Grow wrote on 2023-05-23 18:06:36:
Scor - First to accuse me. Neatly formatted read list…could be too neatly formatted. But I’ll not read too much into it. So that is points that might suggest she’s not mafia to me because I think it might be risky play to accuse me right off the bat. Not very willing to town read people, bold enough to scum read people! Interesting. I feel like mafia would be afraid to scum read people too early in case they get the heat back. But hmm Scor has spectated the l&l game and might have gained some experience there.

Mooshi hinted Scor might be a 3p?
alright so i have to admit that i have a habit of formatting everything i ever write very, very neatly. so … don’t blame me if my future readlists (assuming i live) are perfectly formatted. makes brain so happy. i kind of hate that i have so many neutral reads, but everyone’s doing so well to slip under my radar. personally i think a lot of posts that were made could be by a clever mafia trying to gain town points. and although i think that being cautious is a great idea (gotta find the post where mooshi said i may be 3p) i don’t want to have any false impressions floating around. i am town, not 3p. i do not believe there are any 3p players. i swear if this puts a target on my back —
Grow wrote on 2023-05-23 18:06:36:
Marketplace —
I don’t know…Ceru could just be busy but I found her lack of activity pretty strange
YEAH. i’m aware that you might be parroting others’ words, and i’m trying to remain neutral on your opinion, but i agree with this. hope i don’t sound rude but … from playing l&l, she should KNOW to mention when/if she needs to sub out but she has said nothing, which i … do not like.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34