Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Server Modifications PART DEUX
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33
Neither the Fairgrounds nor the Coliseum have worked for me for almost two hours now.
Neither the Fairgrounds nor the Coliseum have worked for me for almost two hours now.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
The site is lagging really really bad. I can't even do anything. Please fix it soon! You guys are awesome.
The site is lagging really really bad. I can't even do anything. Please fix it soon! You guys are awesome.
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
Agreed, games and coliseum will not load at all, and everything else is super slow right now too.
Agreed, games and coliseum will not load at all, and everything else is super slow right now too.
It's been more stop than go for me today and yesterday, admittedly. I don't see a difference. It's sort of kept me away today and yesterday as well because it takes so long to load things.

I do hope it gets sorted out, the spurts of "things are good" and "things are bad" seem to be equal to each other at this point.

Thanks for the work, and for acknowledging that there are issues that need to be addressed. I hope that moving forwards things will be more good than bad, latency wise. ^^

(It took me 2-3 minutes for this to post, and took me 4-5 minutes to cycle through Crim's offers... so about one minute for it to load one offer... that's pretty tough, it makes gameplay very hard)
It's been more stop than go for me today and yesterday, admittedly. I don't see a difference. It's sort of kept me away today and yesterday as well because it takes so long to load things.

I do hope it gets sorted out, the spurts of "things are good" and "things are bad" seem to be equal to each other at this point.

Thanks for the work, and for acknowledging that there are issues that need to be addressed. I hope that moving forwards things will be more good than bad, latency wise. ^^

(It took me 2-3 minutes for this to post, and took me 4-5 minutes to cycle through Crim's offers... so about one minute for it to load one offer... that's pretty tough, it makes gameplay very hard)
1kz7OWt.png
The site is virtually unusable for me. It wasn't bad during spots on Saturday afternoon sometime, despite having over 1800 users at the time. But. later that night, it went back to lagging again, at about 1700 users. We're at over 2000 users right now, and it took about 5 minutes to feed my 5 dragons.
The site is virtually unusable for me. It wasn't bad during spots on Saturday afternoon sometime, despite having over 1800 users at the time. But. later that night, it went back to lagging again, at about 1700 users. We're at over 2000 users right now, and it took about 5 minutes to feed my 5 dragons.
Also boarding the slow train.
Before the stuff with the server, I was getting very good load times here. I didn't notice any time when it took longer than 15 seconds to load a page.
Then today has been a mess of loading times. Games and coliseum load fine for me and seem to work. But navigating around the site has significant loading times. The forums are even worse, I'm getting the 500 internal server error really often there too.
Also boarding the slow train.
Before the stuff with the server, I was getting very good load times here. I didn't notice any time when it took longer than 15 seconds to load a page.
Then today has been a mess of loading times. Games and coliseum load fine for me and seem to work. But navigating around the site has significant loading times. The forums are even worse, I'm getting the 500 internal server error really often there too.
Yeah, I guess I spoke too soon last night. The site loading is like a roller coaster ride...I was able to load the jigsaws, but the Coliseum won't budge. And sometimes it takes 2-3 minutes to navigate from page to page. D:

Can't wait till it's back up, I need to obsess over coli-grinding some more!
Yeah, I guess I spoke too soon last night. The site loading is like a roller coaster ride...I was able to load the jigsaws, but the Coliseum won't budge. And sometimes it takes 2-3 minutes to navigate from page to page. D:

Can't wait till it's back up, I need to obsess over coli-grinding some more!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

It has taken me 45 minutes to pet 8 familiars. I am really sad :C
It has taken me 45 minutes to pet 8 familiars. I am really sad :C
1kz7OWt.png
It is impossible for me to load runestones past the first level and it takes quite a long time to get there. I just thought I should say something since other people said that the fairgrounds are working fine for them.
It is impossible for me to load runestones past the first level and it takes quite a long time to get there. I just thought I should say something since other people said that the fairgrounds are working fine for them.
Xv5yNtr.gif
The Fairgrounds is really, really slow since the server change. Coliseum seems to work fine for now.
The Fairgrounds is really, really slow since the server change. Coliseum seems to work fine for now.
466w8yC.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33