Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Server Modifications PART DEUX
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33
It's impossible for me to get Runestones to load at all.

EDIT: iPad Safari and Chrome - neither will load Runestones.
It's impossible for me to get Runestones to load at all.

EDIT: iPad Safari and Chrome - neither will load Runestones.
Coliseum works for me, but the lag is horrendous- it took a good two to three minutes to execute Meditation on several occasions. Bumping my sales threads is excruciating. ALl in all, the lag is worse than before the fix. :c
Coliseum works for me, but the lag is horrendous- it took a good two to three minutes to execute Meditation on several occasions. Bumping my sales threads is excruciating. ALl in all, the lag is worse than before the fix. :c
tumblr_inline_neg4f1HZyZ1rhxwp5.png
I started at 16:00 and to do all 28 familiars it has taken me 2 hours (I have 2 more left to do, so I should say it will be slightly over 2 hours by time I'm finished since it's 17:57 now)

Please 2 has fixed site <3
I started at 16:00 and to do all 28 familiars it has taken me 2 hours (I have 2 more left to do, so I should say it will be slightly over 2 hours by time I&#039;m finished since it&#039;s 17:57 now)

Please 2 has fixed site <3
1kz7OWt.png
Yeah, server mods did absolutely nothing for me. :C Pages won&#039;t load. Lots of Error 500 pages. Games won&#039;t load. And when things DO load, it takes ages... hopefully further tweaks will fix this. ;A;
Yeah, server mods did absolutely nothing for me. :C Pages won&#039;t load. Lots of Error 500 pages. Games won&#039;t load. And when things DO load, it takes ages... hopefully further tweaks will fix this. ;A;
Hit and miss for me. Colosseum is much better but forums & AH are extremely slow. It seems to have improved over the course of the day though. (Firefox)
Hit and miss for me. Colosseum is much better but forums & AH are extremely slow. It seems to have improved over the course of the day though. (Firefox)
E6nL5Eq.png
Dx Internal server error 500 is everywhere when I tried to load through any page in the site. Hopefully it&#039;s not something serious on what&#039;s happening to the server... /would want to enjoy a smoother and faster FR.
Dx Internal server error 500 is everywhere when I tried to load through any page in the site. Hopefully it&#039;s not something serious on what&#039;s happening to the server... /would want to enjoy a smoother and faster FR.
qGeXGQs.png
Was slow last night, much better today, but now I can&#039;t do anything. Hoping this is resolved soon, love the site and love the attention the devs and admins are giving to it. :)
Was slow last night, much better today, but now I can&#039;t do anything. Hoping this is resolved soon, love the site and love the attention the devs and admins are giving to it. :)
The lag issues and all are frustrating, but other issues are cropping up too, like people not getting money they&#039;ve spent time to get in games, or money they&#039;ve received in the mail.

Mostly, I think people just want an answer as to how long it&#039;s going to take before the site is back in a playable state. It&#039;s been a good long many hours since I&#039;ve seen a dev/mod response to everyone&#039;s concerns, and usually just some soothing words are all it takes to make it easier for people to be patient.

Thank you for all your hard work, and good luck getting everything fixed and smooth as soon as possible!
The lag issues and all are frustrating, but other issues are cropping up too, like people not getting money they&#039;ve spent time to get in games, or money they&#039;ve received in the mail.

Mostly, I think people just want an answer as to how long it&#039;s going to take before the site is back in a playable state. It&#039;s been a good long many hours since I&#039;ve seen a dev/mod response to everyone&#039;s concerns, and usually just some soothing words are all it takes to make it easier for people to be patient.

Thank you for all your hard work, and good luck getting everything fixed and smooth as soon as possible!
Going to have the Board the Slow down and lag train as well, but for me it&#039;s been happening ever since the second server was added. At first, it was just erratic, with small, brief bursts which i assumed were simply a lot of page requests at once, but slowly but surely it&#039;s just been slowing down, especially after the latest downtime, where i can no longer have more than 1 FR tab open when browsing the forums, and even then i normally go to a different tab while waiting for it to load for at least 30 seconds. Before the addition, only immediately after downtime when there would be a mass influx of people jumping on to do the dailys, would i see any form of lag.
Going to have the Board the Slow down and lag train as well, but for me it&#039;s been happening ever since the second server was added. At first, it was just erratic, with small, brief bursts which i assumed were simply a lot of page requests at once, but slowly but surely it&#039;s just been slowing down, especially after the latest downtime, where i can no longer have more than 1 FR tab open when browsing the forums, and even then i normally go to a different tab while waiting for it to load for at least 30 seconds. Before the addition, only immediately after downtime when there would be a mass influx of people jumping on to do the dailys, would i see any form of lag.
It&#039;s getting really frustrating with not being able to do anything now :<

Flight Rising will load on my iPad, but not on my computer (Windows 7, Chrome). It takes a long time for select pages to load, and others won&#039;t load at all. I really wanted to grind the Fairgrounds today but I can&#039;t because of the awful load times, and the fact that some pages won&#039;t load at all :< The site seemed better before the server fixes went in today.
It&#039;s getting really frustrating with not being able to do anything now :<

Flight Rising will load on my iPad, but not on my computer (Windows 7, Chrome). It takes a long time for select pages to load, and others won&#039;t load at all. I really wanted to grind the Fairgrounds today but I can&#039;t because of the awful load times, and the fact that some pages won&#039;t load at all :< The site seemed better before the server fixes went in today.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33