Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how unique is your profile dragon??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
vellum has 18 twins, 4 of which are also unexalted :-3
none of them have any of his same genes though (not even just 1 per dragon) so that's cool!
vellum has 18 twins, 4 of which are also unexalted :-3
none of them have any of his same genes though (not even just 1 per dragon) so that's cool!
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
There are 5 other (active) dragons with the colors blac/smoke/cherry, but only one is a Spiral with a white rabbit skin lol :>
There are 5 other (active) dragons with the colors blac/smoke/cherry, but only one is a Spiral with a white rabbit skin lol :>
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
My avatar gal is the only kid with Ivory Cherub/Auburn Trail (her tert's basic so I didn't specify that). She's one of 34 SD Fs with the colors, and one of four not exalted! And, there are 188 total Ivory/Auburn dragons who have not been exalted (at time of posted).
My avatar gal is the only kid with Ivory Cherub/Auburn Trail (her tert's basic so I didn't specify that). She's one of 34 SD Fs with the colors, and one of four not exalted! And, there are 188 total Ivory/Auburn dragons who have not been exalted (at time of posted).
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

nyx is the only nightshade/shadow/eggplant veil though <3

(also side note searching this made me remember I'd used a trans ur gender scroll on nyx. apparently I never scroll down lol)
9 unexalted, 58 total

nyx is the only nightshade/shadow/eggplant veil though <3

(also side note searching this made me remember I'd used a trans ur gender scroll on nyx. apparently I never scroll down lol)
Y5CZ3PW.png
My name is Val and I love these buttons
k3qGxO2.pngWKtl2lb.pngmlHpBMC.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png

Jiya is (counting only unexalted):

1/16 with her colors (one of them being her dad)
1/3 of her breed with those colors (again, her dad is one of the others)
1/2 of her element with those colors

And the only dragon (exalted and unexalted) with her color/breed/element combo.

Jiya is (counting only unexalted):

1/16 with her colors (one of them being her dad)
1/3 of her breed with those colors (again, her dad is one of the others)
1/2 of her element with those colors

And the only dragon (exalted and unexalted) with her color/breed/element combo.
MmSftql.png
She's 1/8 of the unexalted dragons with her colors (1/40 total) and none of the other unexalted dragons are skydancers (in terms of skydancers, she's 1/8 of the total amount).

Looking at her element too, she's 1/2 of the unexalted Arcane dragons with her color combo, and 1/6 of the total amount.

Looking at her genes, she's the only one with her gene combination of her colors, only unexalted one with pinstripe (1/2 total), only one with flair, and only unexalted one with underbelly (1/8 total).
She's 1/8 of the unexalted dragons with her colors (1/40 total) and none of the other unexalted dragons are skydancers (in terms of skydancers, she's 1/8 of the total amount).

Looking at her element too, she's 1/2 of the unexalted Arcane dragons with her color combo, and 1/6 of the total amount.

Looking at her genes, she's the only one with her gene combination of her colors, only unexalted one with pinstripe (1/2 total), only one with flair, and only unexalted one with underbelly (1/8 total).
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
Bonsai is the only one with her colors on site still
Bonsai is the only one with her colors on site still
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg
tldr: Only two dragons have the same color combination and the other is also a coatl. They are exalted which means he's the only one of his kind on the site right now!

Considering he's an XXY I would've thought there'd be a few with the color combo since dragons of the same color are desired by some

First I searched for Exalted and unexalted, Same colors, Same genes, Same gender, Same element. No dice

Second search is same as above, everything i could search for but the eye type was for all elements. No dice again.

Third search was same as first but no specified element as well as no specified gender. They were an exalted fire dragon with the same colors, gene, and breed as mine but my pfp dragon is a light dragon.

Now fourth search was for fun. I took off the breed since i thought a few more dragons would have the same color and genes. Nothing new just my dragon and the other coatl.

I guess he's one of a kind haha. That's pretty darn cool. To add to that i've never seen anyone else use a paper masque on any of their dragons so theres that haha
tldr: Only two dragons have the same color combination and the other is also a coatl. They are exalted which means he's the only one of his kind on the site right now!

Considering he's an XXY I would've thought there'd be a few with the color combo since dragons of the same color are desired by some

First I searched for Exalted and unexalted, Same colors, Same genes, Same gender, Same element. No dice

Second search is same as above, everything i could search for but the eye type was for all elements. No dice again.

Third search was same as first but no specified element as well as no specified gender. They were an exalted fire dragon with the same colors, gene, and breed as mine but my pfp dragon is a light dragon.

Now fourth search was for fun. I took off the breed since i thought a few more dragons would have the same color and genes. Nothing new just my dragon and the other coatl.

I guess he's one of a kind haha. That's pretty darn cool. To add to that i've never seen anyone else use a paper masque on any of their dragons so theres that haha
2COzMGY.gif filler text
FR +3
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I'd say very unique, it is the only parrot dragon.
I'd say very unique, it is the only parrot dragon.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I guess we'll never know...
I guess we'll never know...
MuAIaYM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15