Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most present element in your lair
1 2 3 4 5 6
What element do you have the most dragons of?

To me only counting the ones in the main lair (no hibden) the most common element I have is water.

What about you what is the most common element in your lair?
What element do you have the most dragons of?

To me only counting the ones in the main lair (no hibden) the most common element I have is water.

What about you what is the most common element in your lair?
74 lightning dragons out of 143 permas. just over half.

I keep a LOT of hatchlings lol
74 lightning dragons out of 143 permas. just over half.

I keep a LOT of hatchlings lol
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
@BouncyKnight

without checking, i'd imagine it'd be light or ice. i like how easy it is to use those eye types, so i'd imagine that'd be the most popular flight in my lair... with checking, i forgot i had a bunch of light subspecies- so that'd definitely skew things.
@BouncyKnight

without checking, i'd imagine it'd be light or ice. i like how easy it is to use those eye types, so i'd imagine that'd be the most popular flight in my lair... with checking, i forgot i had a bunch of light subspecies- so that'd definitely skew things.
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
dux0Iq9.pngNk21WD8.pngdMSBs9b.pngxpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngK3S42IV.pngFtaMYkJ.pngH4wPhGw.png
probably nature. i keep a lot of my own hatchies, plus i love nature aesthetic :D (i count my hibden since i have many permas in there. MANY. PERMAS.)
probably nature. i keep a lot of my own hatchies, plus i love nature aesthetic :D (i count my hibden since i have many permas in there. MANY. PERMAS.)
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
I counted, and it's not water, but plague! It makes since though, I used to be in plague before moving over to water.
I counted, and it's not water, but plague! It makes since though, I used to be in plague before moving over to water.
20240124-2118111.gif
used to be a shadow monolair, then I was a shadow or multigaze lair, and now I make exceptions for my OCs but I am still full of shadows [emoji=shadow rune size=1]
used to be a shadow monolair, then I was a shadow or multigaze lair, and now I make exceptions for my OCs but I am still full of shadows
Y5CZ3PW.png
My name is Val and I love these buttons
k3qGxO2.pngWKtl2lb.pngmlHpBMC.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
Ice (I like the eyes)
Ice (I like the eyes)
fiendiishly.png
Well, it has to be Arcane I'm assuming. I'm arcane born and even though I don't keep my own hatchlings, I notice a lot of my dergs have pink eyes. I'm going to go count and come back...

Okay, I just tallied all of my dragon's flights and here is what I came up with.

Arcane is in first with a total of 26 dragons, wow! I expected as much.
Shadow and Ice both had 17.
Plague and Wind both had 14.
Nature had 11. (Really? Wow. Didn't think I had many nature dergs..)
Fire and Lightning both had 7.
Water had 6.
Light had 5. (Thought I had more, I love the eyes.)
And finally Earth had 2. (Which makes sense, they have my least favorite eyes.)
Well, it has to be Arcane I'm assuming. I'm arcane born and even though I don't keep my own hatchlings, I notice a lot of my dergs have pink eyes. I'm going to go count and come back...

Okay, I just tallied all of my dragon's flights and here is what I came up with.

Arcane is in first with a total of 26 dragons, wow! I expected as much.
Shadow and Ice both had 17.
Plague and Wind both had 14.
Nature had 11. (Really? Wow. Didn't think I had many nature dergs..)
Fire and Lightning both had 7.
Water had 6.
Light had 5. (Thought I had more, I love the eyes.)
And finally Earth had 2. (Which makes sense, they have my least favorite eyes.)
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
I don't need to count each one, its definitely light haha. I love gold eyes <3 Also it looks like the only element I have 0 dragons of is plague
I don't need to count each one, its definitely light haha. I love gold eyes <3 Also it looks like the only element I have 0 dragons of is plague
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
without checkin i wanna say light n plague :]
without checkin i wanna say light n plague :]
rPflwkH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6