Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most present element in your lair
1 2 3 4 5 6
not checking cuz I know it's gotta be light. I try to breed pretty fodder and sometimes theyre so pretty I just cant get rid of them lol.
not checking cuz I know it's gotta be light. I try to breed pretty fodder and sometimes theyre so pretty I just cant get rid of them lol.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
pretty sure it is ice, but I have too many tabs to check for real
pretty sure it is ice, but I have too many tabs to check for real
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
probably either wind or ice/lighting bc those are the two eyes that work well the most w the usual color combos i tend to buy
probably either wind or ice/lighting bc those are the two eyes that work well the most w the usual color combos i tend to buy
» they/them.

» i'm not english native.
pWmvURT.png
Counting all the ones I plan to keep atm: [emoji=arcane rune size=1] 6 [emoji=earth rune size=1] 6 [emoji=fire rune size=1] 3 [emoji=ice rune size=1] 5 [emoji=light rune size=1] 5 [emoji=lightning rune size=1] 6 [emoji=nature rune size=1] 4 [emoji=plague rune size=1] 8 Most present [emoji=shadow rune size=1] 5 [emoji=water rune size=1] 2 Least present [emoji=wind rune size=1] 3 Dang, I gotta get more Fire dragons to fit my planned lair theme
Counting all the ones I plan to keep atm:

8 Most present
2 Least present

Dang, I gotta get more Fire dragons to fit my planned lair theme
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
hmm. [emoji=arcane rune size=1] 20 [emoji=lightning rune size=1] 20 [emoji=shadow rune size=1] 20 [emoji=nature rune size=1] 16 [emoji=wind rune size=1] 16 [emoji=light rune size=1] 13 [emoji=plague rune size=1] 13 [emoji=ice rune size=1] 12 [emoji=water rune size=1] 11 [emoji=fire rune size=1] 9 [emoji=earth rune size=1] 8 so, a pretty even spread. not too surprising; unless I'm building a fandragon I don't generally care what eye color a dragon has, I specifically got a complete range of elements for my Plush Army project, and I'm trying to collect an entire set of Ambassadors.
hmm.

so, a pretty even spread. not too surprising; unless I'm building a fandragon I don't generally care what eye color a dragon has, I specifically got a complete range of elements for my Plush Army project, and I'm trying to collect an entire set of Ambassadors.
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
Just counting permas, my lair is 100% Arcane atm.
Just counting permas, my lair is 100% Arcane atm.
A cat with cupcake frosting on its head, base of tail, shoulder and hips. It also dons a pink apron and chef's hat. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.

gOBFd.gif
A calico cat donned in striped apron and chef's hat. It is also carrying a kitchen whip with its mouth. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.
Fire bc my flight, but I also have a lot of Wind just bc Wind eyes are probably my all time favorite. Wind Unusual my beloved
Fire bc my flight, but I also have a lot of Wind just bc Wind eyes are probably my all time favorite. Wind Unusual my beloved
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
Assuming I counted my perma dragons correctly LOL

31 nature
5 arcane
6 shadow
8 earth
9 wind
22 light
15 ice
5 fire
7 plague
9 water
11 lightning

Nature was my original flight so not surprising. I was then in shadow for many years so I'm surprised how little shadow I have. Ice and Light I'm guessing because most people breed their dragons on those nests and I just ended up with more of those. Hoping to increase my earth number now that I'm in Earth flight. :) Also wouldn't mind more fire - their eyes are underrated!
Assuming I counted my perma dragons correctly LOL

31 nature
5 arcane
6 shadow
8 earth
9 wind
22 light
15 ice
5 fire
7 plague
9 water
11 lightning

Nature was my original flight so not surprising. I was then in shadow for many years so I'm surprised how little shadow I have. Ice and Light I'm guessing because most people breed their dragons on those nests and I just ended up with more of those. Hoping to increase my earth number now that I'm in Earth flight. :) Also wouldn't mind more fire - their eyes are underrated!
Oh, definitely lightning lmao. This counts non-permas though, so who knows what's gonna happen after i get around to cleaning my lair
Oh, definitely lightning lmao. This counts non-permas though, so who knows what's gonna happen after i get around to cleaning my lair
Volt Wiring
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
Think it is either fire or wind. Got from everything something.
Edit: see lots of lightning too! Usually i dont really pay attention to the element xD
Think it is either fire or wind. Got from everything something.
Edit: see lots of lightning too! Usually i dont really pay attention to the element xD
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
1 2 3 4 5 6