Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ven's Skins [customs] [Hewn Veil Gao M]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46 47
I'd love a slot for Meteor Rider, please!
I'd love a slot for Meteor Rider, please!
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
oh WOW could i get a slot for comet, asteroid, and meteor rider? ty!
oh WOW could i get a slot for comet, asteroid, and meteor rider? ty!
pEubtYJ.png
@Vendrus
So, 8,500 gems then? If so, then that sounds awesome :D I'll just have to save up for a bit first. (almost halfway there already)
@Vendrus
So, 8,500 gems then? If so, then that sounds awesome :D I'll just have to save up for a bit first. (almost halfway there already)
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@TemporalRifter
3.5kg was the total for with the trousers! You are making me question my prices a bit xD but yeah, 3.5kg for the whole thing plus the 2kg blueprint for a total expense of 5.5kg.

Happy to add you to the queue - got a few things on my plate rn but should be able to start around the 29th-30th.
@TemporalRifter
3.5kg was the total for with the trousers! You are making me question my prices a bit xD but yeah, 3.5kg for the whole thing plus the 2kg blueprint for a total expense of 5.5kg.

Happy to add you to the queue - got a few things on my plate rn but should be able to start around the 29th-30th.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
One slot for Comet Rider please
One slot for Comet Rider please
giphy.gif
FR+3
@Vendrus
Whoops, my bad! Thought the blueprints were more expensive than that (should have looked first...) I'll have to save up for a few days but go ahead and add me to the list :D

I'll contact you through PMs or a Crossroads once I have the supplies and payment ready.
@Vendrus
Whoops, my bad! Thought the blueprints were more expensive than that (should have looked first...) I'll have to save up for a few days but go ahead and add me to the list :D

I'll contact you through PMs or a Crossroads once I have the supplies and payment ready.
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
I'd love a slot for Comet Rider! : -)
I'd love a slot for Comet Rider! : -)
DN5c8R6.png

s a s h a

. he/him + they/them
. art / roleplay / skin design
. FR time + 3

MjGrvM9.png
slot for Comet Rider please! also I'd love to be on the reprint list for Hungering Void as well :)
slot for Comet Rider please! also I'd love to be on the reprint list for Hungering Void as well :)
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
could i get a slot for comet, asteroid, and meteor rider please? ty
could i get a slot for comet, asteroid, and meteor rider please? ty
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
could I get a slot for Asteroid Rider please?
could I get a slot for Asteroid Rider please?
dd4c357c-68d4-4116-bccc-e1c20c55aa3c.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46 47