Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Legends&The Legendary [ENDED]
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
LOCKDOWN

Please do not post after this message. Any accidental posts may be deleted.

LOCKDOWN

Please do not post after this message. Any accidental posts may be deleted.

ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
[center][font=century gothic][size=5][b][u]Night 7 & The End[/u][/center][/b][/size] [font=century gothic][size=4]"What are you doing!?" Twilight fell alongside the griffin, violently pinned to the floor by wicked claws. Signboard's usually prideful expression faded away, replaced by nothing but undiluted fear. "Did you really think you ever stood a chance?" Quadrivial spat, digging their claws in harder just to draw blood. The feathered beast underneath them screeched with pain, tears filling their eyes as their assailant bared their teeth, displaying their true power - moments away from reaching their peak. "I've said it to that dumb fox once, and I'll say it to you one last time: this world doesn't belong to [i]you[/i]. And once I tear every limb off your body, you will understand why you all were just as stupid as the goddess you decided to trust." Signboard closed their eyes, a silent sob escaping their throat as they felt Quadrivial's claws completely impale them. It would only take them less than a mere second to finish off the griffin - but they weren't satisfied with death. No, they wanted this to be a feast - they were simply a tool for the demon's sick enjoyment. And all Signboard could do was accept their fate, waiting for the next inevitable strike that would send them into another dimension of agony. But that moment never came. "Enough!" An ethereal, powerful voice accompanied by a bright, violent flash of light interrupted both of them, and despite the blinding radiance, Signboard couldn't help but behold the sight that unfolded before them. Quinn, ever the elusive one among them, stood upon a body that wasn't their own. The griffin failed to notice that the weight that once pinned them down was lifted before they realized that [i]Quadrivial[/i] was the one who was apprehended. "You damned horse!" The demon snarled, attempting to slash at the pegasus once more, only to be immediately kicked in the head by their hooves. In that moment, the sheer anger in Quinn's eyes rivaled the viciousness of the villain that was seconds away from slashing Signboard's throat, instilling an awe-inducing fear in their heart. "I wasn't promised a happy ending. I didn't wish for one either - I had no obligations to fulfill their dreams," Quinn spoke, their mane now glowing alongside the determination in their gaze. In their full glory, the pegasus was ethereal, a reminder of the goddess that they were ever so faithful to. "But it isn't their wishes that I care about. It is [i]hers[/i]... and I know I can be selfish no longer." "You-" Quadrivial was denied any malicious last words as Quinn stomped them into the ground, literally - the demon's form crumbled into dust under their hooves, vindication radiating from every inch of their majestic, gleaming white coat. [b]The story has come to an end once more.[/b] As the last remains of the final villain was wiped away, so did the crystalline prison that had kept the goddess captive for so long. Signboard turned around, seeing glittering auras rising from the earth and floating towards the skies, contentment finally settling in as their own form dissipated into the same golden sparkles. [i]They did it.[/i] [center][emoji=phoenix feather size=1][/center] [font=century gothic][size=4]"... Goddess?" Quinn's voice turned hopeful, their feathered wings fluttering as they landed before their companion, finally seeing her in person once more after what felt like an eternity of being apart. They have never tired of hearing her voice - but nothing could replace the warmth in their heart as they wrapped their wings around her once more. "... Quinn," she responded, blinking away tears as she hugged the pegasus back, clinging on tightly as if she was terrified of the mere idea of letting them go once more. "They're safe? They... went home?" "Yes, my goddess," they responded, their eyes shining with unshed tears of relief. "I promised I'll get you out - I promise that we would be reunited." Quinn pressed their head against her shoulder, gently nuzzling her companion. Both of them had been starved of genuine physical affection for so long that they simply stood there for a moment, refusing to leave each other's arms. [b]You were reckless, but I have no reason to rebel anymore.[/b] The mysterious voice finally caught the two's attention once more, the goddess's eyes flickering over to the wisps of light that suddenly floated before them. The shards of the shattered crystal, the prison that once held her in place, evaporated into multicolored swirls of smoke before joining the threads of brilliance that now reformed themselves into a giant feather with a shiny tip. "Storia?" Quinn had to blink their eyes as they registered the magical pen's presence once more. The goddess was equally stunned as they were, hardly being able to move as the heavenly quill floated into the palm of her outstretched hand. With her power now fully restored, her own pair of wings, as light and pure as her companion's, were fully spread out once more, her soul reignited with its lost passion. [b]I never truly left, you know. A pen is nothing without its writer. While you subjected yourself to a prison of self-hatred, your own powers dwindled, and so did I.[/b] "Goddess... you did this... to yourself?" The heartbreak in Quinn's eyes was too much for her own heart to take - tears fell from her eyes as she embraced the pegasus once more, running her fingers through their mane as they cried. [b]It took a miracle - but your promise to them was fulfilled. Never forget who you are again. You are the reason for your fate, after all. Don't you remember? Your name is...[/b] "... Essence," the goddess finished, just as the pen went completely silent, now a comforting weight in her hand. "Storia was never the reason you were powerful," Quinn whispered to her, finally smiling as Essence herself beamed for the first time, her gentle fingers wiping away their falling tears. "[i]You[/i] were." "I know," she responded, wrapping her wings around Quinn as they returned the favor, both of their hearts finally settling in peace as they felt each other's warmth again. "But I didn't create this miracle. It wasn't just any miracle that saved them - that saved [i]me[/i]." As both of them stopped crying, vibrant flowers bloomed where their final tears touched the ground, restoring life to the realm that was rightfully theirs once more. "Because [i]you[/i] were [i]my[/i] miracle, Quinn. You saved me... and it's my turn to promise I won't shut you out ever again." "... you're back," the pegasus said, their face glowing with happiness, an expression reflected in their goddess's eyes. "Welcome home, Essence." Somewhere in another world, you woke up again. The storm had subsided entirely, leaving warm, welcoming sun rays tickling your face gently as you woke up, a soft smile on your face as you recalled the events of your dream. A happy ending, filled with fantasies that came to life, filled with hope and life and your own courage. Courage that gave you the strength to rise up once more and face your day, alongside the fears and hardships that came with it. Maybe one of you would have wished for the dream to last forever, but who knew if it was a blessing or a curse that it wasn't meant to be? And as you woke up, a goddess of dreams fell asleep with her most loyal companion by her side, amongst the newly bloomed flowerbeds around them, a silent message shared with each other that took no words to convey. [i]I love you.[/i] ----- [font=century gothic][size=4][b]Temmeh[/b] was eliminated. They were a [color=red][b]villain/mafia-aligned[/b][/color], with the identity of [b]Quadrivial, The Demon[/b]. [b]A game-ending win condition has been achieved.[/b] Congratulations to the [color=green][b]town faction[/b][/color] for winning the game, alongside the [color=#00a4e6][b]third-party[/b][/color] who has achieved their personal win conditon ([b]Ainsell[/b])!! @Maithax @Achromaticism @ArtMajor @lyrelore @Marketplace @Viskara @StormDreamer @Kyptoshoe @Zikitty @Temmeh @Tanglefire @CaptainTsundere @Fil @Ainsell @Deify @dandelionfires @mcpearlie @ChaoticPotato @natsinabucket @Xcscientist @Dawntalon427 @Stolen @Magmish @B00KW0RM @swimmergirl0903 @xemug @ChaoticFriendzy @Scorisyn @Stormfate @Fil @KungFuCutBug @Riverlight0 @FeebleNeedle I have pinged everyone involved from the start to the end, including those who dropped out of the game to signal the game's end. I will make another post shortly with another ping to address my afterthoughts/words. [b]Thank you all[/b] for making this game possible. [emoji=heart size=1][/size]
Night 7 & The End

"What are you doing!?"

Twilight fell alongside the griffin, violently pinned to the floor by wicked claws. Signboard's usually prideful expression faded away, replaced by nothing but undiluted fear.

"Did you really think you ever stood a chance?" Quadrivial spat, digging their claws in harder just to draw blood. The feathered beast underneath them screeched with pain, tears filling their eyes as their assailant bared their teeth, displaying their true power - moments away from reaching their peak.

"I've said it to that dumb fox once, and I'll say it to you one last time: this world doesn't belong to you. And once I tear every limb off your body, you will understand why you all were just as stupid as the goddess you decided to trust."

Signboard closed their eyes, a silent sob escaping their throat as they felt Quadrivial's claws completely impale them. It would only take them less than a mere second to finish off the griffin - but they weren't satisfied with death. No, they wanted this to be a feast - they were simply a tool for the demon's sick enjoyment. And all Signboard could do was accept their fate, waiting for the next inevitable strike that would send them into another dimension of agony.

But that moment never came.

"Enough!" An ethereal, powerful voice accompanied by a bright, violent flash of light interrupted both of them, and despite the blinding radiance, Signboard couldn't help but behold the sight that unfolded before them. Quinn, ever the elusive one among them, stood upon a body that wasn't their own. The griffin failed to notice that the weight that once pinned them down was lifted before they realized that Quadrivial was the one who was apprehended.

"You damned horse!" The demon snarled, attempting to slash at the pegasus once more, only to be immediately kicked in the head by their hooves. In that moment, the sheer anger in Quinn's eyes rivaled the viciousness of the villain that was seconds away from slashing Signboard's throat, instilling an awe-inducing fear in their heart.

"I wasn't promised a happy ending. I didn't wish for one either - I had no obligations to fulfill their dreams," Quinn spoke, their mane now glowing alongside the determination in their gaze. In their full glory, the pegasus was ethereal, a reminder of the goddess that they were ever so faithful to.

"But it isn't their wishes that I care about. It is hers... and I know I can be selfish no longer."

"You-"

Quadrivial was denied any malicious last words as Quinn stomped them into the ground, literally - the demon's form crumbled into dust under their hooves, vindication radiating from every inch of their majestic, gleaming white coat.

The story has come to an end once more.

As the last remains of the final villain was wiped away, so did the crystalline prison that had kept the goddess captive for so long. Signboard turned around, seeing glittering auras rising from the earth and floating towards the skies, contentment finally settling in as their own form dissipated into the same golden sparkles.

They did it.

"... Goddess?" Quinn's voice turned hopeful, their feathered wings fluttering as they landed before their companion, finally seeing her in person once more after what felt like an eternity of being apart. They have never tired of hearing her voice - but nothing could replace the warmth in their heart as they wrapped their wings around her once more.

"... Quinn," she responded, blinking away tears as she hugged the pegasus back, clinging on tightly as if she was terrified of the mere idea of letting them go once more.

"They're safe? They... went home?"

"Yes, my goddess," they responded, their eyes shining with unshed tears of relief. "I promised I'll get you out - I promise that we would be reunited." Quinn pressed their head against her shoulder, gently nuzzling her companion. Both of them had been starved of genuine physical affection for so long that they simply stood there for a moment, refusing to leave each other's arms.

You were reckless, but I have no reason to rebel anymore.

The mysterious voice finally caught the two's attention once more, the goddess's eyes flickering over to the wisps of light that suddenly floated before them. The shards of the shattered crystal, the prison that once held her in place, evaporated into multicolored swirls of smoke before joining the threads of brilliance that now reformed themselves into a giant feather with a shiny tip.

"Storia?" Quinn had to blink their eyes as they registered the magical pen's presence once more. The goddess was equally stunned as they were, hardly being able to move as the heavenly quill floated into the palm of her outstretched hand. With her power now fully restored, her own pair of wings, as light and pure as her companion's, were fully spread out once more, her soul reignited with its lost passion.

I never truly left, you know. A pen is nothing without its writer. While you subjected yourself to a prison of self-hatred, your own powers dwindled, and so did I.

"Goddess... you did this... to yourself?" The heartbreak in Quinn's eyes was too much for her own heart to take - tears fell from her eyes as she embraced the pegasus once more, running her fingers through their mane as they cried.

It took a miracle - but your promise to them was fulfilled. Never forget who you are again. You are the reason for your fate, after all. Don't you remember? Your name is...

"... Essence," the goddess finished, just as the pen went completely silent, now a comforting weight in her hand.

"Storia was never the reason you were powerful," Quinn whispered to her, finally smiling as Essence herself beamed for the first time, her gentle fingers wiping away their falling tears.

"You were."

"I know," she responded, wrapping her wings around Quinn as they returned the favor, both of their hearts finally settling in peace as they felt each other's warmth again. "But I didn't create this miracle. It wasn't just any miracle that saved them - that saved me."

As both of them stopped crying, vibrant flowers bloomed where their final tears touched the ground, restoring life to the realm that was rightfully theirs once more.

"Because you were my miracle, Quinn. You saved me... and it's my turn to promise I won't shut you out ever again."

"... you're back," the pegasus said, their face glowing with happiness, an expression reflected in their goddess's eyes. "Welcome home, Essence."

Somewhere in another world, you woke up again. The storm had subsided entirely, leaving warm, welcoming sun rays tickling your face gently as you woke up, a soft smile on your face as you recalled the events of your dream.

A happy ending, filled with fantasies that came to life, filled with hope and life and your own courage. Courage that gave you the strength to rise up once more and face your day, alongside the fears and hardships that came with it.

Maybe one of you would have wished for the dream to last forever, but who knew if it was a blessing or a curse that it wasn't meant to be?

And as you woke up, a goddess of dreams fell asleep with her most loyal companion by her side, amongst the newly bloomed flowerbeds around them, a silent message shared with each other that took no words to convey.

I love you.

Temmeh was eliminated. They were a villain/mafia-aligned, with the identity of Quadrivial, The Demon.

A game-ending win condition has been achieved. Congratulations to the town faction for winning the game, alongside the third-party who has achieved their personal win conditon (Ainsell)!!

@Maithax @Achromaticism @ArtMajor @lyrelore @Marketplace @Viskara @StormDreamer @Kyptoshoe @Zikitty @Temmeh @Tanglefire
@CaptainTsundere @Fil @Ainsell @Deify @dandelionfires @mcpearlie

@ChaoticPotato @natsinabucket @Xcscientist @Dawntalon427 @Stolen @Magmish @B00KW0RM @swimmergirl0903 @xemug @ChaoticFriendzy @Scorisyn @Stormfate

@Fil @KungFuCutBug @Riverlight0 @FeebleNeedle

I have pinged everyone involved from the start to the end, including those who dropped out of the game to signal the game's end. I will make another post shortly with another ping to address my afterthoughts/words.

Thank you all for making this game possible.

ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
gg everyone <3 it was a wild ride to watch in specchat! You all played really well and thank you so much to our lovely modgod (even though we were praying for your death the entire game lol) I hope to see you guys in mafia games/specchat in the future <33
gg everyone <3 it was a wild ride to watch in specchat! You all played really well and thank you so much to our lovely modgod (even though we were praying for your death the entire game lol) I hope to see you guys in mafia games/specchat in the future <33
Fafnir_20230321210009.png
LETS GOOOOO ASOIFJDSFK GGS

can confirm we were all pointing knives at modgod in specchat but it was knives of WHOLESOMENESS we wrote positive affirmations on the knives /j
LETS GOOOOO ASOIFJDSFK GGS

can confirm we were all pointing knives at modgod in specchat but it was knives of WHOLESOMENESS we wrote positive affirmations on the knives /j
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@Maithax @Achromaticism @ArtMajor @lyrelore @Marketplace @Viskara @StormDreamer @Kyptoshoe @Zikitty @Temmeh @Tanglefire @CaptainTsundere @Fil @Ainsell @Deify @dandelionfires @mcpearlie @ChaoticPotato @natsinabucket @Xcscientist @Dawntalon427 @Stolen @Magmish @B00KW0RM @swimmergirl0903 @xemug @ChaoticFriendzy @Scorisyn @Stormfate @Fil @KungFuCutBug @Riverlight0 @FeebleNeedle first of all i apologize for pinging you all again if you didn't want to, but i had to give a proper conclusion to this game you amazing people help me make happen! firstly, here are all the relevant links with the full spoilers/roles and all that fun stuff!! mafchat: https://discord.gg/QPaaJDaFMh specchat: https://discord.gg/FZ5QBT6DP4 rolecards + general doc planner: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1voLYlNFSOGAxCFhxBCtw4CrOm9lQtKXUsFfTk4LVx6Q/edit?usp=sharing activity sheet tracker (no day 7 because i knew it was the end): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vSWJNo9vN8e-YCJlrgEdYdPgLbRiB7xWK_7l8sVH2TU/edit?usp=sharing ... okay, i have to admit, this was a [i]hard[/i] game to organize, even after 3 months of planning and having the lore completely thought out beforehand - micromanaging so many little things was fun, but also much harder than on paper. and i know i was delaying flavor a bit towards the end, but mostly because i was caught up with goshdarned reports my university needs and i wanted to give the flavor story posts the best quality as i can. admittedly, i'm not a very good writer so some of the posts might have come off as cringe lol, for that i apologize. but i hope you enjoyed the story - i tore a page from my clan lore for this! (fyi: essence in the story is almost a projection of me; a lot of her thoughts are my way of venting at times. i was getting very mentally stressed and tired by the end because i was worried i would be ruining your experiences and/or make mistakes that would destroy the game entirely due to my suddenly terrible schedule and my general tiredness. but even in this game alone, all of you have been supportive, and caring of me even when i don't deserve it, both in specchat and from players who are still alive. and it is precisely because of you all that i'm happy to host this game, no matter how busy i got or how difficult it turned out to be - i was determined for everyone, including myself, to find it memorable in the future. and for this, i can't express my gratitude enough for you all. <3) thank you so much, everyone. i feel like words aren't enough to say how much i appreciate you all - whether you're a player, sub or spec. just you signing up for my game already brought me so much happiness - without you this game wouldn't be a success. thank you for being patient with me when i was unable to come up with flavor in time, thank you for tolerating my deliberately annoying NPC self (lol), thank you for everyone for your support and just being your awesome selves, the specchat would have never been such a lively place without you all. thank you to everyone who showed me support while i first brought this up in the IMH server months ago, and thank you for all your compliments that i might have not personally responded to. <3 lastly, if you all are interested in mafia and wish to be a part of our lovely community, please do join us in our new IMH server! <3 we will be happy to have more join us in our conquest of stabby stabbing activities! https://discord.gg/ck3pKyhDXk thank you for making this idea of mine a success. you all deserve the best. [emoji=heart size=1]
@Maithax @Achromaticism @ArtMajor @lyrelore @Marketplace @Viskara @StormDreamer @Kyptoshoe @Zikitty @Temmeh @Tanglefire
@CaptainTsundere @Fil @Ainsell @Deify @dandelionfires @mcpearlie

@ChaoticPotato @natsinabucket @Xcscientist @Dawntalon427 @Stolen @Magmish @B00KW0RM @swimmergirl0903 @xemug @ChaoticFriendzy @Scorisyn @Stormfate

@Fil @KungFuCutBug @Riverlight0 @FeebleNeedle

first of all i apologize for pinging you all again if you didn't want to, but i had to give a proper conclusion to this game you amazing people help me make happen!

firstly, here are all the relevant links with the full spoilers/roles and all that fun stuff!!

mafchat: https://discord.gg/QPaaJDaFMh
specchat: https://discord.gg/FZ5QBT6DP4
rolecards + general doc planner: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1voLYlNFSOGAxCFhxBCtw4CrOm9lQtKXUsFfTk4LVx6Q/edit?usp=sharing
activity sheet tracker (no day 7 because i knew it was the end): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vSWJNo9vN8e-YCJlrgEdYdPgLbRiB7xWK_7l8sVH2TU/edit?usp=sharing

... okay, i have to admit, this was a hard game to organize, even after 3 months of planning and having the lore completely thought out beforehand - micromanaging so many little things was fun, but also much harder than on paper. and i know i was delaying flavor a bit towards the end, but mostly because i was caught up with goshdarned reports my university needs and i wanted to give the flavor story posts the best quality as i can. admittedly, i'm not a very good writer so some of the posts might have come off as cringe lol, for that i apologize. but i hope you enjoyed the story - i tore a page from my clan lore for this!

(fyi: essence in the story is almost a projection of me; a lot of her thoughts are my way of venting at times. i was getting very mentally stressed and tired by the end because i was worried i would be ruining your experiences and/or make mistakes that would destroy the game entirely due to my suddenly terrible schedule and my general tiredness. but even in this game alone, all of you have been supportive, and caring of me even when i don't deserve it, both in specchat and from players who are still alive. and it is precisely because of you all that i'm happy to host this game, no matter how busy i got or how difficult it turned out to be - i was determined for everyone, including myself, to find it memorable in the future. and for this, i can't express my gratitude enough for you all. <3)

thank you so much, everyone. i feel like words aren't enough to say how much i appreciate you all - whether you're a player, sub or spec. just you signing up for my game already brought me so much happiness - without you this game wouldn't be a success. thank you for being patient with me when i was unable to come up with flavor in time, thank you for tolerating my deliberately annoying NPC self (lol), thank you for everyone for your support and just being your awesome selves, the specchat would have never been such a lively place without you all. thank you to everyone who showed me support while i first brought this up in the IMH server months ago, and thank you for all your compliments that i might have not personally responded to. <3

lastly, if you all are interested in mafia and wish to be a part of our lovely community, please do join us in our new IMH server! <3 we will be happy to have more join us in our conquest of stabby stabbing activities!

https://discord.gg/ck3pKyhDXk

thank you for making this idea of mine a success. you all deserve the best.
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
and this is a personal compliment post: for the newer players, especially @Temmeh @KungFuCutBug @Kyptoshoe who were mafia, you all did a spectacular job. i would have NOT been able to survive as long as you all did and/or function normally in my first (few) game(s). you all did amazing regardless of the result and you were actually on the precipice of winning; you all deserve a shoutout!! (Temmeh, you did a particularly amazing job, i honestly thought you were going to win and was very impressed by you many times through this game!!) @Ainsell you were the MVP for town despite being a 3p. you deserved your win 101%, if you didn't realize my purpose was to get everyone to be sus of me and somehow get rid of me as your main challenge, but you were too good at persuading everyone to leave me be. XP regardless, town should be very thankful for your clutch play at the end! <3 [s]if you didn't the flavor would have been a lot more angsty and depressing, everyone should thank you that a happy ending was possible /lh[/s] @CaptainTsundere you did such a great job as survivor; it was purely bad luck that got you killed aaa [emoji=aether sad size=1] you were also insanely helpful to town while being able to stay out of the mafia target list for so long; specchat was rooting for you to win, you honestly deserved to! it was a wonderful performance <3 @ everyone else who was a newbie and everyone else in general: you all played amazingly, regardless of your role. to all the newbies especially, you did fantastic - once again, your mod was terrible when she first started dipping her toes into mafia, and you all did a much, much better job than i ever could. you were all fantastic. i hope you all had fun playing, and for newbies, i hope this managed to give you a memorable first experience (or one of your first). <3 in hindsight, this game wasn't perfect, it might have been a bit town-sided even though i tried to balance the roles without tipping the scale too much. i can see you all did your very best, and i'm proud of you for that. @ specs: thank you so much for being such a lively bunch over in chat!! i hope you enjoyed the cookies and lemonade, and stay tuned everyone for my birthday hatch tomorrow >:) [s]you all are still manifesting multigaze?[/s] @Maithax now we need the promised cat tax >:) [emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 3 size=1]
and this is a personal compliment post:

for the newer players, especially @Temmeh @KungFuCutBug @Kyptoshoe who were mafia, you all did a spectacular job. i would have NOT been able to survive as long as you all did and/or function normally in my first (few) game(s). you all did amazing regardless of the result and you were actually on the precipice of winning; you all deserve a shoutout!! (Temmeh, you did a particularly amazing job, i honestly thought you were going to win and was very impressed by you many times through this game!!)

@Ainsell you were the MVP for town despite being a 3p. you deserved your win 101%, if you didn't realize my purpose was to get everyone to be sus of me and somehow get rid of me as your main challenge, but you were too good at persuading everyone to leave me be. XP regardless, town should be very thankful for your clutch play at the end! <3 if you didn't the flavor would have been a lot more angsty and depressing, everyone should thank you that a happy ending was possible /lh

@CaptainTsundere you did such a great job as survivor; it was purely bad luck that got you killed aaa you were also insanely helpful to town while being able to stay out of the mafia target list for so long; specchat was rooting for you to win, you honestly deserved to! it was a wonderful performance <3

@ everyone else who was a newbie and everyone else in general:

you all played amazingly, regardless of your role. to all the newbies especially, you did fantastic - once again, your mod was terrible when she first started dipping her toes into mafia, and you all did a much, much better job than i ever could. you were all fantastic.

i hope you all had fun playing, and for newbies, i hope this managed to give you a memorable first experience (or one of your first). <3 in hindsight, this game wasn't perfect, it might have been a bit town-sided even though i tried to balance the roles without tipping the scale too much. i can see you all did your very best, and i'm proud of you for that.

@ specs:

thank you so much for being such a lively bunch over in chat!! i hope you enjoyed the cookies and lemonade, and stay tuned everyone for my birthday hatch tomorrow >:) you all are still manifesting multigaze?

@Maithax now we need the promised cat tax >:)
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
Thank you @Storia for modding this game. Your flavour was very enjoyable and it was such an intriguing story! My apologies for sort of letting my frustrations and stress shine through towards the end. I feel I wasn't the best town player this game and I admittedly feel really bad about it, even while accepting that mistakes happen. I wish I would've had time for a proper defense or a defense at all, but all I had was the one lunch break and then the tiny bit of time before leaving work because i got home so close to the end of day And, of course, the promised and long awaited cat tax. This is my dumb boy Etho who I love dearly despite him being a menace (with me in the background a bit) [img]https://i.imgur.com/juQ9y6w.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bPmJvus.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/A3xjYFr.jpg[/img]
Thank you @Storia for modding this game. Your flavour was very enjoyable and it was such an intriguing story!

My apologies for sort of letting my frustrations and stress shine through towards the end. I feel I wasn't the best town player this game and I admittedly feel really bad about it, even while accepting that mistakes happen. I wish I would've had time for a proper defense or a defense at all, but all I had was the one lunch break and then the tiny bit of time before leaving work because i got home so close to the end of day

And, of course, the promised and long awaited cat tax. This is my dumb boy Etho who I love dearly despite him being a menace (with me in the background a bit)
juQ9y6w.png
bPmJvus.jpg
A3xjYFr.jpg
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
MWA HAH HAH!!! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!!! It's a shame I couldn't secure the win in the very end but honestly this game was so fun and I got way further than I expected so I don't really mind. The creativity that you put into this whole setup.. OMG I love all the role concepts and flavor and story. Its all so good!!

I wanted to also say thank you to everyone who played for being so nice even when putting sus on me and others. This was such a positive experience and I really really loved playing with you all :)
MWA HAH HAH!!! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!!! It's a shame I couldn't secure the win in the very end but honestly this game was so fun and I got way further than I expected so I don't really mind. The creativity that you put into this whole setup.. OMG I love all the role concepts and flavor and story. Its all so good!!

I wanted to also say thank you to everyone who played for being so nice even when putting sus on me and others. This was such a positive experience and I really really loved playing with you all :)
aAAAAAAAA

@storia thank you for hosting this game!!! i had a lot of fun and your rolecards are super cool and your flavor is absolutely AMAZING and made me feel things and i love you for letting me go with my silly super long choice of a name

@temmeh @kungfucutbug i had a lot of fun being scumbuddies with you!! i made dumb decisions with my fakeclaim and died before i could help out much T.T you guys (along with @kyptoshoe who subbed in after i died) did super duper well despite the outcome of the game so massive kudos to you all!!

@mcpearlie i am so sorry for pushing your elim ;;w;; i desperately wanted to stay alive for an extra day so i could use my ability and sort of help my team for a bit more and i needed to quickly propose an alternate elim target because lyre and cap were about to sleep T.T i do feel a little bit dirty for going after you aaaaa im sorry!! i look forward to playing with you again and you can call me out if i try to pull the same stunt again hahaha

@deify my in-game loverrrr im sorry for being sus and then fakeclaiming your passive (i did not know it was your passive) and made you look sus when you defended me and then claimed the passive that i fakeclaimed T.T thank you for defending me even though i was lying aaaaaaa

@maithax kitteh!!! aaaaaaaaaaa i wanna pet him

@/ everyone else its a pleasure playing with you guys, and i hope to play with you guys again!!

i have also learnt my lesson about googly eyes not being trustworthy enough (sobs) and i have switched eyes and you shall all gaze into my very trustworthy sparkly eyes and trust my totally not sus miller claims in the future. mwahahahah!

(my plan is infalliable, what could go wrong?)
aAAAAAAAA

@storia thank you for hosting this game!!! i had a lot of fun and your rolecards are super cool and your flavor is absolutely AMAZING and made me feel things and i love you for letting me go with my silly super long choice of a name

@temmeh @kungfucutbug i had a lot of fun being scumbuddies with you!! i made dumb decisions with my fakeclaim and died before i could help out much T.T you guys (along with @kyptoshoe who subbed in after i died) did super duper well despite the outcome of the game so massive kudos to you all!!

@mcpearlie i am so sorry for pushing your elim ;;w;; i desperately wanted to stay alive for an extra day so i could use my ability and sort of help my team for a bit more and i needed to quickly propose an alternate elim target because lyre and cap were about to sleep T.T i do feel a little bit dirty for going after you aaaaa im sorry!! i look forward to playing with you again and you can call me out if i try to pull the same stunt again hahaha

@deify my in-game loverrrr im sorry for being sus and then fakeclaiming your passive (i did not know it was your passive) and made you look sus when you defended me and then claimed the passive that i fakeclaimed T.T thank you for defending me even though i was lying aaaaaaa

@maithax kitteh!!! aaaaaaaaaaa i wanna pet him

@/ everyone else its a pleasure playing with you guys, and i hope to play with you guys again!!

i have also learnt my lesson about googly eyes not being trustworthy enough (sobs) and i have switched eyes and you shall all gaze into my very trustworthy sparkly eyes and trust my totally not sus miller claims in the future. mwahahahah!

(my plan is infalliable, what could go wrong?)
jghAv2V.png
@Storia Thanks so much for putting this game together and for being an awesome host with just the right dose of cryptic remarks :D Your flavor was really good and made the game that much better. Seriously. Thank you for making this all possible, I had a really fun time!!

Thank you to our 3p players Ainsell and Cap for putting in a lot of work to solving the game and making the happy flavor ending possible, yay!! (Cap you are a winner to me)

Shoutout to maf team for playing so well and not making this easy, the game really came down to the wire here!

@Maithax Etho!!! I love him!!! He IS the Dr. Pepper
Honestly no need to apologize at all, you did exactly what you needed to do as the last living town player, such a stressful position to be in. And I owe you an apology for my mistake, which was that I didn't reveal my investigative results before I died, which would have made your job a lot easier. So please don't be hard on yourself,and congrats to you and our whole town team for the win!

I hope to play with you all again soon <3
@Storia Thanks so much for putting this game together and for being an awesome host with just the right dose of cryptic remarks :D Your flavor was really good and made the game that much better. Seriously. Thank you for making this all possible, I had a really fun time!!

Thank you to our 3p players Ainsell and Cap for putting in a lot of work to solving the game and making the happy flavor ending possible, yay!! (Cap you are a winner to me)

Shoutout to maf team for playing so well and not making this easy, the game really came down to the wire here!

@Maithax Etho!!! I love him!!! He IS the Dr. Pepper
Honestly no need to apologize at all, you did exactly what you needed to do as the last living town player, such a stressful position to be in. And I owe you an apology for my mistake, which was that I didn't reveal my investigative results before I died, which would have made your job a lot easier. So please don't be hard on yourself,and congrats to you and our whole town team for the win!

I hope to play with you all again soon <3
jbCdBsl.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74