Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Legends&The Legendary [ENDED]
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
[quote name="Temmeh" date="2023-05-13 21:27:55" ] On the topic of doing my own role claim, I have a 2-shot ability to role-block everyone that visits a certain target at night. I used this twice: once on myself day 1, and once on dandelion on night 4. i also have immunity to being role-blocked at night. Believe that if you'd like since I'm sure Maithax will just refute it. I do admit in hindsight it was really foolish of me to use it on myself day 1 but I didn't expect to make it this far to be honest (and wanted to not get killed day 1 (in hindsight there's no reason i would have been targeted)). So I understand if that action causes some suspicion. But not much else I can do in that regard. [/quote] oh wait, im realizing this right now after i looked back at Maithax's claim again to see if there are any other weird things. and it turns out the same night i roleblocked visitors, maith "defending" dandelion, which kind of directly counters what they initially said. so i guess thats my "proof" maithax is lying.
Temmeh wrote on 2023-05-13 21:27:55:

On the topic of doing my own role claim, I have a 2-shot ability to role-block everyone that visits a certain target at night. I used this twice: once on myself day 1, and once on dandelion on night 4. i also have immunity to being role-blocked at night. Believe that if you'd like since I'm sure Maithax will just refute it. I do admit in hindsight it was really foolish of me to use it on myself day 1 but I didn't expect to make it this far to be honest (and wanted to not get killed day 1 (in hindsight there's no reason i would have been targeted)). So I understand if that action causes some suspicion. But not much else I can do in that regard.

oh wait, im realizing this right now after i looked back at Maithax's claim again to see if there are any other weird things. and it turns out the same night i roleblocked visitors, maith "defending" dandelion, which kind of directly counters what they initially said. so i guess thats my "proof" maithax is lying.
Oh, thank gods. I don't have to try to do the loophole thing.

Yeah nah I was fully goading end of d6 into n6 in the hopes that I'd stay alive. I'd already found what I believed to be reasonable proof that Temmeh was town (knowing what we know now) back in like the early 60 pages and needed to stick around to use it. I could ask Temmeh the same thing I asked Mai but at the time I used it because Temmeh wasn't online and I was worried about how fast I was going to sleep. It feels like an unfair trick to pull if there's still a game left- and I wasn't sure there was going to be.

I'm voting for Mai and going to bed. See y'all on the other side.
Oh, thank gods. I don't have to try to do the loophole thing.

Yeah nah I was fully goading end of d6 into n6 in the hopes that I'd stay alive. I'd already found what I believed to be reasonable proof that Temmeh was town (knowing what we know now) back in like the early 60 pages and needed to stick around to use it. I could ask Temmeh the same thing I asked Mai but at the time I used it because Temmeh wasn't online and I was worried about how fast I was going to sleep. It feels like an unfair trick to pull if there's still a game left- and I wasn't sure there was going to be.

I'm voting for Mai and going to bed. See y'all on the other side.
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
@Temmeh
Although we don't know for sure if @Maithax would've gotten notified that he was RBed. I'm on my phone and thus can't pull up the links I squirreled away on my computer but hey, if I'm wrong, damn good game all the way through. I was over a hundred posts and multiple days back doing readings on both of you last night- and then I knew if Mai was mafia he'd definitely try to slip out from mine grasp so I put everything up with 'Do not be unreasonably swayed by experienced players' in my notes. Uh. ... Fingers crossed!
@Temmeh
Although we don't know for sure if @Maithax would've gotten notified that he was RBed. I'm on my phone and thus can't pull up the links I squirreled away on my computer but hey, if I'm wrong, damn good game all the way through. I was over a hundred posts and multiple days back doing readings on both of you last night- and then I knew if Mai was mafia he'd definitely try to slip out from mine grasp so I put everything up with 'Do not be unreasonably swayed by experienced players' in my notes. Uh. ... Fingers crossed!
... Question. Why would a member of town risk their life in the endgame protecting a heavily goading, known 3p player. It doesn't matter how town I'm playing, that's a fantastic way to ensure that the last actual town aligned player (as far as we know, because we expected our ratio to be 2 town, 1 maf, 1 3p that night and then to go down to a single player of each) gets killed and town. Would just lose, then.
Actually I have a feeling I'm going to have a few questions; one day I will get my vocal processing back ;-; For now I'm rambling, so I really just need to sleep.
... Question. Why would a member of town risk their life in the endgame protecting a heavily goading, known 3p player. It doesn't matter how town I'm playing, that's a fantastic way to ensure that the last actual town aligned player (as far as we know, because we expected our ratio to be 2 town, 1 maf, 1 3p that night and then to go down to a single player of each) gets killed and town. Would just lose, then.
Actually I have a feeling I'm going to have a few questions; one day I will get my vocal processing back ;-; For now I'm rambling, so I really just need to sleep.
The end draws near. Is this the chance for my weary soul to rest...?
The end draws near. Is this the chance for my weary soul to rest...?
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
Alright. Day ends in like 2 and a half hours and everyone's asleep so whatever. Gg Temmeh, I guess. Congrats on the win for maf
Alright. Day ends in like 2 and a half hours and everyone's asleep so whatever. Gg Temmeh, I guess. Congrats on the win for maf
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
It was really smart of you to wait until I was preoccupied eith work so I didn't even get a chance
It was really smart of you to wait until I was preoccupied eith work so I didn't even get a chance
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax Why would you bodyguard me?
@Maithax Why would you bodyguard me?
... EotD messages don't usually get me but I swear. Am I tunneling? Did I do the tunneling thing?
... EotD messages don't usually get me but I swear. Am I tunneling? Did I do the tunneling thing?
/goes back to hunt thru pages
/goes back to hunt thru pages
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74