Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Legends&The Legendary [ENDED]
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
Ended up some 25 pages back. I've definitely been tunneling, but that protect still confuses the heck out of me. I'm not sure where to go here.
Ended up some 25 pages back. I've definitely been tunneling, but that protect still confuses the heck out of me. I'm not sure where to go here.
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
Ohhhh my gods I don't want to lose this game for town but sleep did me good and I realized I had been tunnelling, I wanted to be right. I KNOW I wanted to show Mai I was, like. A decent player. I definitely wanted to prove that. Like, he did the mentoring for me, I think he knows I'm okay at this, but... Heck.

Gods after this maybe I take a break from mafia for a bit regardless lol.
Ohhhh my gods I don't want to lose this game for town but sleep did me good and I realized I had been tunnelling, I wanted to be right. I KNOW I wanted to show Mai I was, like. A decent player. I definitely wanted to prove that. Like, he did the mentoring for me, I think he knows I'm okay at this, but... Heck.

Gods after this maybe I take a break from mafia for a bit regardless lol.
Sorry for all of you still subbed to this thread, I'm trying to figure this out. Okay. So if I rebalance a larger amount of data (and perhaps lose my pride as a person?? It goeth before the fall, Ains) I do get a different answer.

... A two time roleblock isn't... a lot. Not for this game. I mean, like, I'm pretty sure I had something similar for one of my passives.

But why go to protect the 3p.
Sorry for all of you still subbed to this thread, I'm trying to figure this out. Okay. So if I rebalance a larger amount of data (and perhaps lose my pride as a person?? It goeth before the fall, Ains) I do get a different answer.

... A two time roleblock isn't... a lot. Not for this game. I mean, like, I'm pretty sure I had something similar for one of my passives.

But why go to protect the 3p.
... Because I did my math wrong. If you protect the 3p and die that still means only one town out- you'd know the other town was still in play. If you think the 3p knows what the heck they're doing and you don't trust anyone else, maybe that's exactly where you end up.

Heck. Alright. No one hate me for this one?

... I'm switching my vote.
... Because I did my math wrong. If you protect the 3p and die that still means only one town out- you'd know the other town was still in play. If you think the 3p knows what the heck they're doing and you don't trust anyone else, maybe that's exactly where you end up.

Heck. Alright. No one hate me for this one?

... I'm switching my vote.
Aight. With a good look at my tunnelling issue there and figuring out why town might vote 3p I, uh. ... You know what, we'll hope for the best. Either way, all of y'all fought hard and ran a fantastic game.

All we can do now is wait.
Aight. With a good look at my tunnelling issue there and figuring out why town might vote 3p I, uh. ... You know what, we'll hope for the best. Either way, all of y'all fought hard and ran a fantastic game.

All we can do now is wait.
I protected you cause my math at the time said you would be the best target. I didn’t think about the post about being kinda deadset on me when I was trying to figure out the best target. My thought was "Ainsell was being aggressive right out the gate as soon as the day started so they would be a good target". I also just trusted you more than Cap
I protected you cause my math at the time said you would be the best target. I didn’t think about the post about being kinda deadset on me when I was trying to figure out the best target. My thought was "Ainsell was being aggressive right out the gate as soon as the day started so they would be a good target". I also just trusted you more than Cap
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax OH sweet jesus okay cool you're still here. Yeah, I figured that out, I did my math super wrong and I've been tunneling in on you, I'm really sorry for the tunneling?? Because like of the two here you're WAY less sus. And I'm hoping I'm not making a mistake?

... Like I'm not affected if town wins but I want town to win. Do you have any thoughts on the two time RB?
@Maithax OH sweet jesus okay cool you're still here. Yeah, I figured that out, I did my math super wrong and I've been tunneling in on you, I'm really sorry for the tunneling?? Because like of the two here you're WAY less sus. And I'm hoping I'm not making a mistake?

... Like I'm not affected if town wins but I want town to win. Do you have any thoughts on the two time RB?
The end of the dream is nigh.
The end of the dream is nigh.
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
Time to switch votes is up.

I DO want to note, because this got mentioned to me as possibly being seen this way- it was not my goal with the rules thing to get any role modkilled. I was panicking because Temmeh hadn't answered yet- I'd asked our lovely mod if it was "legal" (yes that is how I phrase it) and for some reason it showed her as being online when I asked, so I thought she saw my messages and just went "mehhh." Because, you know, semi-b*stard game. I didn't want to get anyone modkilled; I fully expected people to realize they would get modkilled if they broke the rules, which is why I quoted them to be sure no one would actually do that.

Looking back it was a kinda crappy tactic and definitely one out of desperation, and I'm glad it's not one anyone took me up on in the end. ... Also, it turns out that I had interpreted the rule wrong. You're allowed to SAY your character's name in passing, you just can't hardclaim a character.

IDK! Three minutes left. This has been an incredibly long game. ... I need a nap.
Time to switch votes is up.

I DO want to note, because this got mentioned to me as possibly being seen this way- it was not my goal with the rules thing to get any role modkilled. I was panicking because Temmeh hadn't answered yet- I'd asked our lovely mod if it was "legal" (yes that is how I phrase it) and for some reason it showed her as being online when I asked, so I thought she saw my messages and just went "mehhh." Because, you know, semi-b*stard game. I didn't want to get anyone modkilled; I fully expected people to realize they would get modkilled if they broke the rules, which is why I quoted them to be sure no one would actually do that.

Looking back it was a kinda crappy tactic and definitely one out of desperation, and I'm glad it's not one anyone took me up on in the end. ... Also, it turns out that I had interpreted the rule wrong. You're allowed to SAY your character's name in passing, you just can't hardclaim a character.

IDK! Three minutes left. This has been an incredibly long game. ... I need a nap.
@Ainsell
Mate, I just got home. There's no time for it. I'm sorry. I feel like I've let you down as your mentor, ngl
@Ainsell
Mate, I just got home. There's no time for it. I'm sorry. I feel like I've let you down as your mentor, ngl
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74