Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | reminder that we're closer...
1 2 3
...to when kids born after the start of flight rising will be allowed to join the site, than to when flight rising itself officially opened.

just a few years, and we'll be seeing newbies younger than the oldest dragons!

...to when kids born after the start of flight rising will be allowed to join the site, than to when flight rising itself officially opened.

just a few years, and we'll be seeing newbies younger than the oldest dragons!

bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Hey! There's still 3 years before that happens!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2023-05-12 13:07:26" ] Hey! There's still 3 years before that happens! [/quote] which is wild, considering the 10th anniversary is so soon!
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2023-05-12 13:07:26:
which is wild, considering the 10th anniversary is so soon!
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2023-05-12 13:07:26" ] Hey! There's still 3 years before that happens! [/quote] oNLY?
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2023-05-12 13:07:26:
oNLY?
im only 7 years older than this site thats so weird to think about
im only 7 years older than this site thats so weird to think about
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
Terrifying information thank you
Terrifying information thank you
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
Omg. Dragons older than site members has me shaken to my core...

When exactly is the 10yr anniversary, anyway? I wonder what kind of events they'll have planned! I joined close to when the site started but I think I haven't been active for any anniversaries...

When exactly is the 10yr anniversary, anyway? I wonder what kind of events they'll have planned! I joined close to when the site started but I think I haven't been active for any anniversaries...
sigg_zpsc0a9cb30.png
[quote name="Kelso" date="2023-05-12 16:25:37" ] Omg. Dragons older than site members has me shaken to my core... When exactly is the 10yr anniversary, anyway? I wonder what kind of events they'll have planned! I joined close to when the site started but I think I haven't been active for any anniversaries... [/quote] This June! [emoji=birthday cake size=1] Edit: I should say, specifically June 8th lol
Kelso wrote on 2023-05-12 16:25:37:

This June!

Edit: I should say, specifically June 8th lol
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
[quote name="@Kelso" date="2023-05-12 16:25:37" ] Omg. Dragons older than site members has me shaken to my core... When exactly is the 10yr anniversary, anyway? I wonder what kind of events they'll have planned! I joined close to when the site started but I think I haven't been active for any anniversaries... [/quote] 8 june like hippotang mentioned; there's a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3192646]dev update thread[/url] that covers the main content update that's planned for the anniversary
@Kelso wrote on 2023-05-12 16:25:37:

8 june like hippotang mentioned; there's a dev update thread that covers the main content update that's planned for the anniversary
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
why would you say this to me. shaking right now/j
why would you say this to me. shaking right now/j
zhMvOXK.png
1 2 3