Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | reminder that we're closer...
1 2 3
Honestly though I think that's pretty cool to think about just because it shows how this site is 100% in it for the long haul, and considering how nice people here tend to be I think that's a good thing.

Also I find it so funny that there'll be dragons that are older than those future users. Like that's basically their dragon sibling. This collection of pixels is old enough to keeps an eye on you while the parents go to the grocery store lol
Honestly though I think that's pretty cool to think about just because it shows how this site is 100% in it for the long haul, and considering how nice people here tend to be I think that's a good thing.

Also I find it so funny that there'll be dragons that are older than those future users. Like that's basically their dragon sibling. This collection of pixels is old enough to keeps an eye on you while the parents go to the grocery store lol
77433554p.png i1OuA.gif
oh no.
oh no.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I already think people born after 2000 are only like 12, I don't need this too [emoji=aether scared size=2]
I already think people born after 2000 are only like 12, I don't need this too
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
what a horrible thing to say ldsjhbv [emoji=aether sad size=1]
what a horrible thing to say ldsjhbv
FObX7rS.png
73vKFNE.png
CbnK2Ej.png
ll0CfnD.png
Gf9Ba59.png
................................ aMzfVBq.png ................................ kBHm00y.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
3hKoziR.png
OPS7bfK.png
I feel old now.
I feel old now.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Nope don't like that. We're not looking forward to people being able to buy dragons older than they are :c
Nope don't like that. We're not looking forward to people being able to buy dragons older than they are :c
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I wish I could unlearn this information. It's too weird to think about...
I wish I could unlearn this information. It's too weird to think about...
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@reilybug was a toddler when I started playing. She literally grew up watching me play. My second child was a baby, so she'll be able to play around the site's 13th birthday.
@reilybug was a toddler when I started playing. She literally grew up watching me play. My second child was a baby, so she'll be able to play around the site's 13th birthday.
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
@SadariEvenstar

Im bad at math but I considering your age I think that means you have spent around a full quarter of your life playing this game.
@SadariEvenstar

Im bad at math but I considering your age I think that means you have spent around a full quarter of your life playing this game.
My art shop: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3154548/1

Wishlist: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66071303

The Long Road Home (Pinkerlocke and writing project): https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3218694
ahh flightrising related midlife crisis
ahh flightrising related midlife crisis
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
1 2 3