Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Treasure and gems for battling
I'd love to see a small amount of treasure or sometimes gems drop from battling in the coliseum, even if occasionally. I know treasure can be won in Fairgrounds games but I don't love playing them as much as I like battling. I know also that containers drop occasionally, but I'd prefer to just get the coins from a drop. IDK why.
I'd love to see a small amount of treasure or sometimes gems drop from battling in the coliseum, even if occasionally. I know treasure can be won in Fairgrounds games but I don't love playing them as much as I like battling. I know also that containers drop occasionally, but I'd prefer to just get the coins from a drop. IDK why.
*quietly hands OP an aluminized fire proximity suit and dips out*
*quietly hands OP an aluminized fire proximity suit and dips out*
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Why not just hoardsell the drops you get?

EDIT:
I'd be happy for a "hoardsell all" button at the end of the battle, I guess? To skip a step I guess? That way I could choose. Because I like getting items for the multiple uses they have (Baldwin, for example).
Why not just hoardsell the drops you get?

EDIT:
I'd be happy for a "hoardsell all" button at the end of the battle, I guess? To skip a step I guess? That way I could choose. Because I like getting items for the multiple uses they have (Baldwin, for example).
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I mean, that kinda is what the lil treasure chests are for (as well as the gem chests, though those kinda only exist in three venues off the top of my head).

(Going to agree with Helcaraxe in that this is a suggestion that comes up from time to time and gets quite heated, so I'mma dip too)
I mean, that kinda is what the lil treasure chests are for (as well as the gem chests, though those kinda only exist in three venues off the top of my head).

(Going to agree with Helcaraxe in that this is a suggestion that comes up from time to time and gets quite heated, so I'mma dip too)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

If you decide to get treasure, all items you would get are converted into their hoardsell value.

For example instead of getting a chipsink tail I'd get 20 treasure.

It could be convenient for the people who just want treasure and don't want to bother hoardselling everything.

However... itd be kind of annoying to get a special item (ex. egg) that gets instan-convert into a bunch of treasure lol.

Honestly just hoardsell the stuff you get from coliseum, you'll get treasure that way.
Maybe if you could choose either to get treasure or items?
If you decide to get treasure, all items you would get are converted into their hoardsell value.

For example instead of getting a chipsink tail I'd get 20 treasure.

It could be convenient for the people who just want treasure and don't want to bother hoardselling everything.

However... itd be kind of annoying to get a special item (ex. egg) that gets instan-convert into a bunch of treasure lol.

Honestly just hoardsell the stuff you get from coliseum, you'll get treasure that way.
Ditto with the 'just hoardsell' crowd

it'd make the coli feel kinda cheap to just throw tiny bits of treasure at you rather than items
Ditto with the 'just hoardsell' crowd

it'd make the coli feel kinda cheap to just throw tiny bits of treasure at you rather than items
sBdLZtA.png