Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Search for the Cure OOC (closed!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="mysterybox11" date="2023-04-07 14:56:50" ] Alright, so I've been thinking. What would you guys think about weekly or bi-weekly due dates? Like, every week on, say, monday, if everyone hasn't posted yet we just continue. And if everyone does post I will make the GM post straight away, but the next due date isn't until the next monday, so there's still at least a week to post. Does that sound okay with you guys? [/quote] Yep sounds good! Sorry for not posting recently life decided throw some things at me :/
mysterybox11 wrote on 2023-04-07 14:56:50:
Alright, so I've been thinking. What would you guys think about weekly or bi-weekly due dates? Like, every week on, say, monday, if everyone hasn't posted yet we just continue. And if everyone does post I will make the GM post straight away, but the next due date isn't until the next monday, so there's still at least a week to post. Does that sound okay with you guys?
Yep sounds good! Sorry for not posting recently life decided throw some things at me :/
mU3UPIq.jpeg
[quote name="mysterybox11" date="2023-04-07 14:56:50" ] Alright, so I've been thinking. What would you guys think about weekly or bi-weekly due dates? Like, every week on, say, monday, if everyone hasn't posted yet we just continue. And if everyone does post I will make the GM post straight away, but the next due date isn't until the next monday, so there's still at least a week to post. Does that sound okay with you guys? [/quote] Sounds alright with me!
mysterybox11 wrote on 2023-04-07 14:56:50:
Alright, so I've been thinking. What would you guys think about weekly or bi-weekly due dates? Like, every week on, say, monday, if everyone hasn't posted yet we just continue. And if everyone does post I will make the GM post straight away, but the next due date isn't until the next monday, so there's still at least a week to post. Does that sound okay with you guys?

Sounds alright with me!
xpxalNl.gif
Ooh, introduction time! I’d like to claim the first, please.
Ooh, introduction time! I’d like to claim the first, please.
@GalacticBat @Hanafuda @Scales25 @Catlover422 @BalticDeerOwl

Just a reminder to everyone, due date is monday! If most of you aren't ready by then we can extend it

Just a reminder to everyone, due date is monday! If most of you aren't ready by then we can extend it
FR +2
Since no one has posted yet i will extend the date to next week to give you guys more time. Also, do you all want me to give you reminders like I did last week?
Since no one has posted yet i will extend the date to next week to give you guys more time. Also, do you all want me to give you reminders like I did last week?
FR +2
Oh no, how could I forget about this!? Thanks for the reminder. I’d be happy to have those.
Oh no, how could I forget about this!? Thanks for the reminder. I’d be happy to have those.
The captain probably screwed up… Don’t call Firion a child.
The captain probably screwed up… Don’t call Firion a child.
LIo8D8G.gif

due date's tomorrow night guys! :D

due date's tomorrow night guys! :D
FR +2
Firion’s cursing got censored to be compliant with PG-13 etiquette and also because it’s funny.
Firion’s cursing got censored to be compliant with PG-13 etiquette and also because it’s funny.
LIo8D8G.gif
Hey I’m going to have to drop out, sorry. My schedule is too busy to handle rps rn :(
Hey I’m going to have to drop out, sorry. My schedule is too busy to handle rps rn :(
mU3UPIq.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10