Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Search for the Cure OOC (closed!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
oh lord it's here and I didn't enter in my Avali yet

um, is it cool if I do that in the morning?
oh lord it's here and I didn't enter in my Avali yet

um, is it cool if I do that in the morning?
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Probably won’t be able to post til tomorrow or later, I have a bunch of tests rn unfortunately:( Will definitely get something up within the next day and a half tho
Probably won’t be able to post til tomorrow or later, I have a bunch of tests rn unfortunately:( Will definitely get something up within the next day and a half tho
mU3UPIq.jpeg
You guys can post whenever you're ready! If everyone hasn't posted by, lets say, saturday? If anyone hasn't posted by then we'll probably have to move on without them. They'll just have to pm me when they're ready to join so that we can properly integrate them. How does that sound? Should I extend the date?
You guys can post whenever you're ready! If everyone hasn't posted by, lets say, saturday? If anyone hasn't posted by then we'll probably have to move on without them. They'll just have to pm me when they're ready to join so that we can properly integrate them. How does that sound? Should I extend the date?
FR +2
I’m fine with that if everyone else is :)
I’m fine with that if everyone else is :)
mU3UPIq.jpeg
[quote name="mysterybox11" date="2023-03-21 19:52:01" ] You guys can post whenever you're ready! If everyone hasn't posted by, lets say, saturday? If anyone hasn't posted by then we'll probably have to move on without them. They'll just have to pm me when they're ready to join so that we can properly integrate them. How does that sound? Should I extend the date? [/quote] can I add in the avali (and possibly remove Vex) or is it too late for that? the current date is fine, btw
mysterybox11 wrote on 2023-03-21 19:52:01:

can I add in the avali (and possibly remove Vex) or is it too late for that? the current date is fine, btw
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Go right ahead! And since you only have one character you don't have to remove Vex if you dont want to
Go right ahead! And since you only have one character you don't have to remove Vex if you dont want to
FR +2
I also might switch out my character. I’d keep the same role and stats, just a new appearance and name. I’m only able to handle one character at the moment but if I get some more free time I might add a second, idk. Might try playing a fandom character, maybe a vocaloid or something I’m not sure haha

Hope everyone is doing well btw :)
I also might switch out my character. I’d keep the same role and stats, just a new appearance and name. I’m only able to handle one character at the moment but if I get some more free time I might add a second, idk. Might try playing a fandom character, maybe a vocaloid or something I’m not sure haha

Hope everyone is doing well btw :)
mU3UPIq.jpeg
I might quickly switch Cosmere to be the new Aether dragon. Because they are so beautiful
I might quickly switch Cosmere to be the new Aether dragon. Because they are so beautiful
xpxalNl.gif

*Name: Brisk
Gender/Pronouns: He/Him
*Species: Avali
*Species Origin: Original

*Physical Description:
-About 3ft tall, mainly covered in black feathers with a iridescent green-yellow shine. His primary feathers are also this green-yellow, with bright purple banding on the tips. The tail feathers have this same patterning. His eyes are bright purple, and fade to green-yellow towards the middle. Also has a crest of feathers on his head.
- Wears what appears to be a grey thick strapped crop top (it's not actually that just the best I can describe it) that stops just below the chest area. The bottom of it is a bright green. Also wears a belt with flaps of fabric that go down to about the thigh., in the same grey and green color palette. His "ankles" also have simple adornments in these colors.

*Species Description:
-Covered in thick, insulating feathers.
-Liquid ammonia is the primary solvent in their bodies. They have pale violet blood. On their homeworld, Avalon, Avali live in the tundras, as the extreme cold causes them to freeze quickly due to extreme pressure adaptions. However, what they consider as standard conditions are extreme cold when compared to Earth. So, while they can survive in freezing conditions, it renders what humans would consider Earth-like worlds extremely hot.
- Long feathers bleed when pulled out. This doesn't significantly harm Avali when done in small measures. Plucked feathers will regrow after several weeks.

Personality:
To most people, Brisk seems intense, creepy even. He's a good listener, and will remember some of the smallest details in the things you say. On top of this, anyone who speaks around him will get stared down as long as words are coming out of their mouth. He isn't rude, or harsh on his teammates even, but he thinks it's pretty important to listen up, even if someone seems trival or annoying. He's got four ears, why not use them?
Backstory:

*Species/Character Limitations or Advantages:
-Their four long, independently mobile ears can pick up sounds from multiple directions at once. Avali auditory processing is capable of tracking multiple sound sources simultaneously. This uncanny hearing gives the impression of blind sight, being able to "spot" and track creatures outside of line of sight.
-In lower gravity environments, Avali's wings provide true flight. However, on Earth and similar planets, they can only glide and break their falls.
-Virtually all Avali possess some degree of cybernetic augmentation; at a bare minimum they possess a neural interface that provides augmented reality support and allows them to interface with the Nexus and compatible hardware and medical nanites that can help monitor and isolate life threatening conditions or trauma.
-Unlike humans, the Avali rely on liquid ammonia as the primary solvent in their biology, which makes them extremely well adapted for cold environments, but renders what humans consider Goldilocks worlds similar to Earth intolerably hot.
Roles
Please include your selected roles below. If you have chosen a limited role, please have a backup role chosen as well.

*Primary Role:
Solider
*Secondary Role:
Solider
Minor Role:
Trapper
Backup Roles:
N/A

Stats
Please distribute 9 points as you see fit into the first box of each category, with each stat maxing out at +3. You may also subtract points from one stat and apply them elsewhere. In the second box of each category, please add any modifiers from items, armor, or roles.

Strength: (+0)(+3 From roles)
Magic: (+0)

Defense: (+0)
Focus: (+0)

Agility: (+3) (+3 From roles)
Vitality: (+1)

Sense: (+3)
Observation: (+2)

Inventory:
N/A

Weapons/Armor:
-none

Possessions:
-none

Extra:
N/A

*Name: Brisk
Gender/Pronouns: He/Him
*Species: Avali
*Species Origin: Original

*Physical Description:
-About 3ft tall, mainly covered in black feathers with a iridescent green-yellow shine. His primary feathers are also this green-yellow, with bright purple banding on the tips. The tail feathers have this same patterning. His eyes are bright purple, and fade to green-yellow towards the middle. Also has a crest of feathers on his head.
- Wears what appears to be a grey thick strapped crop top (it's not actually that just the best I can describe it) that stops just below the chest area. The bottom of it is a bright green. Also wears a belt with flaps of fabric that go down to about the thigh., in the same grey and green color palette. His "ankles" also have simple adornments in these colors.

*Species Description:
-Covered in thick, insulating feathers.
-Liquid ammonia is the primary solvent in their bodies. They have pale violet blood. On their homeworld, Avalon, Avali live in the tundras, as the extreme cold causes them to freeze quickly due to extreme pressure adaptions. However, what they consider as standard conditions are extreme cold when compared to Earth. So, while they can survive in freezing conditions, it renders what humans would consider Earth-like worlds extremely hot.
- Long feathers bleed when pulled out. This doesn't significantly harm Avali when done in small measures. Plucked feathers will regrow after several weeks.

Personality:
To most people, Brisk seems intense, creepy even. He's a good listener, and will remember some of the smallest details in the things you say. On top of this, anyone who speaks around him will get stared down as long as words are coming out of their mouth. He isn't rude, or harsh on his teammates even, but he thinks it's pretty important to listen up, even if someone seems trival or annoying. He's got four ears, why not use them?
Backstory:

*Species/Character Limitations or Advantages:
-Their four long, independently mobile ears can pick up sounds from multiple directions at once. Avali auditory processing is capable of tracking multiple sound sources simultaneously. This uncanny hearing gives the impression of blind sight, being able to "spot" and track creatures outside of line of sight.
-In lower gravity environments, Avali's wings provide true flight. However, on Earth and similar planets, they can only glide and break their falls.
-Virtually all Avali possess some degree of cybernetic augmentation; at a bare minimum they possess a neural interface that provides augmented reality support and allows them to interface with the Nexus and compatible hardware and medical nanites that can help monitor and isolate life threatening conditions or trauma.
-Unlike humans, the Avali rely on liquid ammonia as the primary solvent in their biology, which makes them extremely well adapted for cold environments, but renders what humans consider Goldilocks worlds similar to Earth intolerably hot.
Roles
Please include your selected roles below. If you have chosen a limited role, please have a backup role chosen as well.

*Primary Role:
Solider
*Secondary Role:
Solider
Minor Role:
Trapper
Backup Roles:
N/A

Stats
Please distribute 9 points as you see fit into the first box of each category, with each stat maxing out at +3. You may also subtract points from one stat and apply them elsewhere. In the second box of each category, please add any modifiers from items, armor, or roles.

Strength: (+0)(+3 From roles)
Magic: (+0)

Defense: (+0)
Focus: (+0)

Agility: (+3) (+3 From roles)
Vitality: (+1)

Sense: (+3)
Observation: (+2)

Inventory:
N/A

Weapons/Armor:
-none

Possessions:
-none

Extra:
N/A
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Quickly edited Cosmere’s form! Nothing too major, just switching from Skydancer to Aether and all the nessesary changes
Quickly edited Cosmere’s form! Nothing too major, just switching from Skydancer to Aether and all the nessesary changes
xpxalNl.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10