Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 391 392 393 394 395 ... 411 412
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking to have an Emperor drawn of the following three dragons, very minimal decay elements (slight wing rips, no visible blood or wounds). No apparel necessary! I already have a wonderful adopt of them that shows the preferred head placement but I'd like for it to have three wings and two tails, I can give specifics to the artist. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/31333349][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/313334/31333349_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50328422][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/503285/50328422_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67861240][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/678613/67861240_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] 1kg and/or 10 noc eggs [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragons, Imperials, Emperors, Luminax [b]Optional:[/b] I'm willing to look at any art style, please have examples of FR dragons, preferably Imperials but it's not a requirement.

Broad type of art you want:
Digital

Specifications:
Looking to have an Emperor drawn of the following three dragons, very minimal decay elements (slight wing rips, no visible blood or wounds). No apparel necessary! I already have a wonderful adopt of them that shows the preferred head placement but I'd like for it to have three wings and two tails, I can give specifics to the artist.

31333349_350.png
50328422_350.png
67861240_350.png

Payment:
1kg and/or 10 noc eggs

Keywords:
Dragons, Imperials, Emperors, Luminax

Optional:
I'm willing to look at any art style, please have examples of FR dragons, preferably Imperials but it's not a requirement.
eyeguy.pngCalliePixel.gifKA_wraparound_Orb.png..Untitled_Artwork.gif
Digital

More specific type:
Human, humanoid, fullbody, fully colored, fully shaded, background/background elements/props/minor scene

Specifications:
I am looking for two separate pieces so it's okay if you only feel like fulfilling one! They're both the same thing request wise, just different characters. If you play Genshin, basically I'm looking for fake splash art of my characters lol If you don't there are examples below!

{Felix} | {Raziel}

Payment:
Treasure, gems, or mix of both. Preference for paying in treasure but it's fine if not. Ask me about old fest apparel/familiars starting Trickmurk 2019 and skins/accents starting Wavecrest 2014. Also have a WC scroll.

Keywords:
Human, humanoid, bird, bird person?? sorta, Genshin Impact, fullbody, full body, full color, shading, shaded, background elements (props), background, weapon

Optional:
I am NOT interested in traditional art of any medium or hyper-realistic styles. Unfortunately I am not looking for chibi art at this time either.

The weapon tag is for Felix, who ideally would be wielding a scythe made of entirely dendro in said fake splash art. You do have quite a bit of creative liberties in the design of the scythe but we can discuss more via PM c:

Examples of what I'm looking for in terms of dynamic posing and background elements, not necessarily style!
{Example A} | {Example B} | {Example C}

Style wise, here's a few examples of what I like!:
{Example D by JustNaido on Twitter} | {Example E by DIVYNE on Toyhouse} | {Example F by Pepperly on Toyhouse}
Digital

More specific type:
Human, humanoid, fullbody, fully colored, fully shaded, background/background elements/props/minor scene

Specifications:
I am looking for two separate pieces so it's okay if you only feel like fulfilling one! They're both the same thing request wise, just different characters. If you play Genshin, basically I'm looking for fake splash art of my characters lol If you don't there are examples below!

{Felix} | {Raziel}

Payment:
Treasure, gems, or mix of both. Preference for paying in treasure but it's fine if not. Ask me about old fest apparel/familiars starting Trickmurk 2019 and skins/accents starting Wavecrest 2014. Also have a WC scroll.

Keywords:
Human, humanoid, bird, bird person?? sorta, Genshin Impact, fullbody, full body, full color, shading, shaded, background elements (props), background, weapon

Optional:
I am NOT interested in traditional art of any medium or hyper-realistic styles. Unfortunately I am not looking for chibi art at this time either.

The weapon tag is for Felix, who ideally would be wielding a scythe made of entirely dendro in said fake splash art. You do have quite a bit of creative liberties in the design of the scythe but we can discuss more via PM c:

Examples of what I'm looking for in terms of dynamic posing and background elements, not necessarily style!
{Example A} | {Example B} | {Example C}

Style wise, here's a few examples of what I like!:
{Example D by JustNaido on Twitter} | {Example E by DIVYNE on Toyhouse} | {Example F by Pepperly on Toyhouse}
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Aaayo looking for more art again! [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital art (from digital paint to pixel arts) [b]More specific type:[/b] Art of 2 Humanoid characters :D 1. https://toyhou.se/19281052.fay 2. https://toyhou.se/19350701.reis [b]Specifications:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/301352124988653569/1061146659733639178/IMG_3304.jpg[/img] Ideally would like some digital or pixel art of these two together! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82785006]Fay[/url] is a dragonkind that tends to shapeshifts as a human whereas Reis is a demon :> That said, Reis (tsun) tends to be in some embarrassing situations or teased by Fay. Either way I’m generally open to different ideas In general I prefer non-chibi over chibi! (Unless for pixel art) [b]Payment:[/b] I pay in gems & treasure currency [b]No fixed budget for now so please send me your price list :>[/b] Looking to spoil my babs [b]Keywords:[/b] OCs, Humans, Anime, Chibi, Non-chibi, Pixels, Digital [b]Optional:[/b] Looking for artists with anime styles and good at drawing males :D My lair hunger is no indication of my activity, I frequently check FR on every other day
Aaayo looking for more art again!

Digital art (from digital paint to pixel arts)

More specific type:
Art of 2 Humanoid characters :D
1. https://toyhou.se/19281052.fay
2. https://toyhou.se/19350701.reis

Specifications:

IMG_3304.jpg

Ideally would like some digital or pixel art of these two together! Fay is a dragonkind that tends to shapeshifts as a human whereas Reis is a demon :>
That said, Reis (tsun) tends to be in some embarrassing situations or teased by Fay. Either way I’m generally open to different ideas

In general I prefer non-chibi over chibi! (Unless for pixel art)

Payment:
I pay in gems & treasure currency
No fixed budget for now so please send me your price list :>
Looking to spoil my babs

Keywords:
OCs, Humans, Anime, Chibi, Non-chibi, Pixels, Digital

Optional:
Looking for artists with anime styles and good at drawing males :D
My lair hunger is no indication of my activity, I frequently check FR on every other day
IMG_3198.png
Digital

More specific type:
Icon Headshot

Specifications:
Looking for a icon of this gal here to use as a pfp for sites: X
With one side of her shirt high on her shoulder so you can see it like so

Payment:
Max 1000g/1mil treasure! Just looking for something small & cute

Keywords:
Humanoid, Female, Digital, Icon

Optional:
I prefer an anime/otherwise cartoony styles to realistic/semi-realistic. You can look through her TH to see my tastes!

Took an offer, thanks everyone!
Digital

More specific type:
Icon Headshot

Specifications:
Looking for a icon of this gal here to use as a pfp for sites: X
With one side of her shirt high on her shoulder so you can see it like so

Payment:
Max 1000g/1mil treasure! Just looking for something small & cute

Keywords:
Humanoid, Female, Digital, Icon

Optional:
I prefer an anime/otherwise cartoony styles to realistic/semi-realistic. You can look through her TH to see my tastes!

Took an offer, thanks everyone!
Untitled131_20230409132122.pngInside you, there are two frogsUntitled132_20230409131107.png
Unsure! I’ll know it when I see it ;).

More specific type:
Dragon, headshot/half body/fullbody/scene look it depends what falls within my budget. Not looking for human(oid)s, just dergon shaped dergs

Specifications:
Tbh I love the “paint” style of drawing so I’ll probably drift towards that, but I’m down for signature sized pixel art too! Seriously I don’t know what style I want >.>

As for which dragons, my boy Roche needs more art, so does Sol, and Yvina doesn’t have any yet, neither does Glorious (I’d want a scene for her- it would be a Lot of plants), maybe Xipepe (might also include plants idk)… ok look anyone that has a little blurb (or more) in their bio is fair game except the banescales and undersides because idk if I’m keeping them, and the aethers are also off limits because I wanna get their Vibe down before requesting art of them.

Tldr…. I have money I wish to get art and that’s it fshdjfk if you artists find a dragon you’d like to draw I’m likely going to say yes. unless it’s Ora I’m already getting more art for him I’ve spent /so much money/ on Ora already he is the favorite child

(Also if there could be… a little animation…. Eye blinks are so cute ok… tail twitch… ear flick… idk they’re all so cute… not a requirement but boy am I weak to those things)

Payment:
USD, price range ~$100 or less. That can be converted to gems if you want. I prefer PayPal but can do kofi or Venmo (I have yet to encounter an artist using Venmo but you never know!)

Keywords:
Dragon, headshot, halfbody, fullbody, scene, background, painterly, lineless (?? I guess)

Optional:
see the last art in Ora’s bio for that “painty” style I’m talking about.
Unsure! I’ll know it when I see it ;).

More specific type:
Dragon, headshot/half body/fullbody/scene look it depends what falls within my budget. Not looking for human(oid)s, just dergon shaped dergs

Specifications:
Tbh I love the “paint” style of drawing so I’ll probably drift towards that, but I’m down for signature sized pixel art too! Seriously I don’t know what style I want >.>

As for which dragons, my boy Roche needs more art, so does Sol, and Yvina doesn’t have any yet, neither does Glorious (I’d want a scene for her- it would be a Lot of plants), maybe Xipepe (might also include plants idk)… ok look anyone that has a little blurb (or more) in their bio is fair game except the banescales and undersides because idk if I’m keeping them, and the aethers are also off limits because I wanna get their Vibe down before requesting art of them.

Tldr…. I have money I wish to get art and that’s it fshdjfk if you artists find a dragon you’d like to draw I’m likely going to say yes. unless it’s Ora I’m already getting more art for him I’ve spent /so much money/ on Ora already he is the favorite child

(Also if there could be… a little animation…. Eye blinks are so cute ok… tail twitch… ear flick… idk they’re all so cute… not a requirement but boy am I weak to those things)

Payment:
USD, price range ~$100 or less. That can be converted to gems if you want. I prefer PayPal but can do kofi or Venmo (I have yet to encounter an artist using Venmo but you never know!)

Keywords:
Dragon, headshot, halfbody, fullbody, scene, background, painterly, lineless (?? I guess)

Optional:
see the last art in Ora’s bio for that “painty” style I’m talking about.
usOtooy.png
Digital

More specific type:
Flat colored sketch/line art, sketch preferred.

Specifications:
I am looking for a full piece, background not required, of my Lumen in front of her den. I have examples of both and can provide pictures and written details of what I am looking for. For more details please DM me or message me on Discord. (Inarie#9348)

Payment:
USD preferred, can do Gems. Budget: Negotiable, willing to pay for detail and experience, please have examples!

Keywords:
Canine Artist, Canis Lumen, Sketch, Full body, Scene, Flat color

Optional:
Digital

More specific type:
Flat colored sketch/line art, sketch preferred.

Specifications:
I am looking for a full piece, background not required, of my Lumen in front of her den. I have examples of both and can provide pictures and written details of what I am looking for. For more details please DM me or message me on Discord. (Inarie#9348)

Payment:
USD preferred, can do Gems. Budget: Negotiable, willing to pay for detail and experience, please have examples!

Keywords:
Canine Artist, Canis Lumen, Sketch, Full body, Scene, Flat color

Optional:
y4XpVjZ.png
Broad type of art you want: Digital More specific type: Profile picture (for discord/twitter/tumblr/etc) - Preferably a bust. Style could be anime, cartoon(ish), stylized, sketchy, etc Specifications: I've been using the same picrew avatar for quite a while and I'm hoping to spice things up. This is what it looks like: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/502275355936292867/1098494835754799174/762b48aa61cf3a3d70d48548ed9499dd.png[/img] Payment: Preferably USD but gems could work too Keywords: Human, profile picture, avatar, OC Optional: Just shoot me a message! Not picky about styles. I have a couple ideas of what the piece could look like, but I'm not set on any of them. I can work around your preferences.
Digital

More specific type:
Profile picture (for discord/twitter/tumblr/etc) - Preferably a bust. Style could be anime, cartoon(ish), stylized, sketchy, etc

Specifications:

I've been using the same picrew avatar for quite a while and I'm hoping to spice things up. This is what it looks like:

762b48aa61cf3a3d70d48548ed9499dd.png

Payment:
Preferably USD but gems could work too

Keywords:
Human, profile picture, avatar, OC

Optional:
Just shoot me a message! Not picky about styles. I have a couple ideas of what the piece could look like, but I'm not set on any of them. I can work around your preferences.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
Digital, clean traditional

More specific type:
Almost anything goes, icons or pixel art preferred, but not required

Specifications:
Looking for art of this guy
I am incredibly picky but will look at any and all offers even if I do not reply

Payment:
USD via PayPal

Keywords:
noir, humanoid, creatures, unusual, monster

Optional:
I do work during the week so please do give me time to get back to you!
Digital, clean traditional

More specific type:
Almost anything goes, icons or pixel art preferred, but not required

Specifications:
Looking for art of this guy
I am incredibly picky but will look at any and all offers even if I do not reply

Payment:
USD via PayPal

Keywords:
noir, humanoid, creatures, unusual, monster

Optional:
I do work during the week so please do give me time to get back to you!
rez.gif
Mood board

Specifications:
I have several characters I'd like to get moodboards for!

Payment:
Treasures or Gems
Mood board

Specifications:
I have several characters I'd like to get moodboards for!

Payment:
Treasures or Gems
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
Broad type of art you want:digital (but may be made into traditional by my hand afterwards)

More specific type: mask

Specifications: I want art of a mystical marks, features golden colours. May be used for commercialized uue.

Payment: gems, breeding, items, kt, USD

Keywords: Human Mask, OC
Broad type of art you want:digital (but may be made into traditional by my hand afterwards)

More specific type: mask

Specifications: I want art of a mystical marks, features golden colours. May be used for commercialized uue.

Payment: gems, breeding, items, kt, USD

Keywords: Human Mask, OC
Picsart_23-11-11_11-50-01-265.png48XklwD.png
1 2 ... 391 392 393 394 395 ... 411 412