Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Holiday YCH Freebies | Closed
1 2 3 4 5
@commander whichever one you want to do! they are coworkers/pals! and thanks so much <3

and i appreciate you trusting me!! thanks!! :D <3

@commander whichever one you want to do! they are coworkers/pals! and thanks so much <3

and i appreciate you trusting me!! thanks!! :D <3

NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
@ScriptError

Of course.
We are both liking that cat caretaker in particular, ha!
@ScriptError

Of course.
We are both liking that cat caretaker in particular, ha!
@ScriptError [img]https://imgur.com/KJ7rd4y.png[/img] Wanna know how this went down? Fuzo was with me when this happened. Me: What's it doing? Her: Getting comfy. Me: But what's it DOING? Her: Laying on your lap. Me: How? This is not how it came in. Her: Gotta love cats. So that didn't get anywhere, but I guess somehow...Kitty here was attached to me and I can't guess why. Maybe it was my Bunny King outfit? But at least Fuzo found it amusing. (in all seriousness, when I see cat related topics, I can't help but want to attempt loafing them. If you want something different, that's honestly fine, haha; I didn't know if Kitty Caretaker could even loaf, so it was just something silly. Even though these were kinda "you get what you get", Xac could make something else for Kitty. [s]He's also remembering a post from my last birthday thread and could do a duo set as well if you wanted to do a trade for him and Fuzo. Tbh, I don't think anyone that posted last year sent anything, but eh. At least nothing was a trade so I don't mind that much, ahaha, especially since I switched usernames since then.[/s])
@ScriptError

KJ7rd4y.png

Wanna know how this went down?

Fuzo was with me when this happened.

Me: What's it doing?

Her: Getting comfy.

Me: But what's it DOING?

Her: Laying on your lap.

Me: How? This is not how it came in.

Her: Gotta love cats.

So that didn't get anywhere, but I guess somehow...Kitty here was attached to me and I can't guess why. Maybe it was my Bunny King outfit?

But at least Fuzo found it amusing.

(in all seriousness, when I see cat related topics, I can't help but want to attempt loafing them. If you want something different, that's honestly fine, haha; I didn't know if Kitty Caretaker could even loaf, so it was just something silly. Even though these were kinda "you get what you get", Xac could make something else for Kitty.

He's also remembering a post from my last birthday thread and could do a duo set as well if you wanted to do a trade for him and Fuzo. Tbh, I don't think anyone that posted last year sent anything, but eh. At least nothing was a trade so I don't mind that much, ahaha, especially since I switched usernames since then.)
Not much time left of the month!
Not much time left of the month!
AWE its adorable haha, imagining kitty caretaker with cat AI is honestly such a goofy idea and her loafing, i love it, such a fun idea :D (i think one of the cats messed with her programming, those rascals!)

thanks!! :)
AWE its adorable haha, imagining kitty caretaker with cat AI is honestly such a goofy idea and her loafing, i love it, such a fun idea :D (i think one of the cats messed with her programming, those rascals!)

thanks!! :)
NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
@ScriptError

Heh, perhaps so! I know nothing about domestic animals, but Fuzo had experience with them.

She really has a fondness for those creatures, so she definitely enjoyed the sight -- and my confusion.

(So glad you like it, ahh! ;3; I wanted to do a scene for yours and had a few ideas, but this one was definitely the one I deemed most worthy at the time. XD)
@ScriptError

Heh, perhaps so! I know nothing about domestic animals, but Fuzo had experience with them.

She really has a fondness for those creatures, so she definitely enjoyed the sight -- and my confusion.

(So glad you like it, ahh! ;3; I wanted to do a scene for yours and had a few ideas, but this one was definitely the one I deemed most worthy at the time. XD)
The month is drawing close to its end, so you've not long to request something before the Easter freebies hiatus until next year - or at least, if Xac is willing to make them again then.
The month is drawing close to its end, so you've not long to request something before the Easter freebies hiatus until next year - or at least, if Xac is willing to make them again then.
Easter requests are now closed for the year! However, this is now an interest check thread for those who may want these for non holidays as well (note that I kept the intro the same however, for the next holiday)!

Again, they would be a grab bag type of deal for a firm amount of currency (or mixed payment), but perhaps a temptation could get it more likely you receive what you want...Like an extra tip or item on our WL?

But basically, this is how it would work with the requests:

You'd fill the form and pay the firm amount.

Xac would make you something with your character; It would be random, but he tries to consider your char's personality, traits, etc.

Items could vary from trinket adoptables to a scene with him and your char. Fuzo may make a bonus appearance too.

While the flat rate would be cheaper due to most likely being more base adopts, adding more could grant you a scene, as those take up more time. That's where the added item/currency would come in. Or an art trade would guarantee yourself something like this, but only fullbody trades since your character would always be a fullbody of sorts (even in adoptable form).

Dragons will not be done as they are just too hard to work with. Plus Xac isn't inspired by these creatures; He wants something more fun.
Easter requests are now closed for the year! However, this is now an interest check thread for those who may want these for non holidays as well (note that I kept the intro the same however, for the next holiday)!

Again, they would be a grab bag type of deal for a firm amount of currency (or mixed payment), but perhaps a temptation could get it more likely you receive what you want...Like an extra tip or item on our WL?

But basically, this is how it would work with the requests:

You'd fill the form and pay the firm amount.

Xac would make you something with your character; It would be random, but he tries to consider your char's personality, traits, etc.

Items could vary from trinket adoptables to a scene with him and your char. Fuzo may make a bonus appearance too.

While the flat rate would be cheaper due to most likely being more base adopts, adding more could grant you a scene, as those take up more time. That's where the added item/currency would come in. Or an art trade would guarantee yourself something like this, but only fullbody trades since your character would always be a fullbody of sorts (even in adoptable form).

Dragons will not be done as they are just too hard to work with. Plus Xac isn't inspired by these creatures; He wants something more fun.
That moment where it seems like no one is interested...

Does Xac mind this?

Actually...

Yes.
That moment where it seems like no one is interested...

Does Xac mind this?

Actually...

Yes.
Weather here is insane...
Weather here is insane...
1 2 3 4 5