Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | are you proud of your forum signature?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Your signature looks really cute! Love all the pretty art in it.

As for mine, I wouldn't say I'm "proud" of it, but I'm happy with how it looks. Just a couple pieces of information and an item that matches my avatar, nothing too interesting or distracting.
Your signature looks really cute! Love all the pretty art in it.

As for mine, I wouldn't say I'm "proud" of it, but I'm happy with how it looks. Just a couple pieces of information and an item that matches my avatar, nothing too interesting or distracting.
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
not really, its very simple! but i like it :)
not really, its very simple! but i like it :)
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

I like mine, it doesn't always match my vista/avi combo but its a representation of my username (those are kalina berries) so yeah.
I like mine, it doesn't always match my vista/avi combo but its a representation of my username (those are kalina berries) so yeah.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I like to keep mine short, informative, and easy to read. I do want my own dragon in it, to make it more personal, but I haven't got there yet.. :D
I like to keep mine short, informative, and easy to read. I do want my own dragon in it, to make it more personal, but I haven't got there yet.. :D
Your Friendly Neighbor
he / him | artist | +9h to FR time

> Elemental Dragons
> Travel Log
> Free Adoptable Bases
Ayz7edx.png
A cute coatl is sometimes all you need.
A cute coatl is sometimes all you need.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
My forum signature is plain. I don't know what to feel about it, but at least it looks a little clean and isn't overcrowded.
My forum signature is plain. I don't know what to feel about it, but at least it looks a little clean and isn't overcrowded.
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
yeah! i switch the sig image whenever i change avatars to link back to the dragons (except now because my aether has no art)
yeah! i switch the sig image whenever i change avatars to link back to the dragons (except now because my aether has no art)

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
I'm satisfied with mine! It doesn't give any information, but if anyone's interested they can hop over to my profile (which also doesn't give that much information). I just like an image that matches my vista and pfp, so it isn't too difficult to change. Big respect to the people with a ton of coding in theirs!
I'm satisfied with mine! It doesn't give any information, but if anyone's interested they can hop over to my profile (which also doesn't give that much information). I just like an image that matches my vista and pfp, so it isn't too difficult to change. Big respect to the people with a ton of coding in theirs!
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I very much like mine! I like the symmetrical look of it, and how it matches with my avatar/vista/art shop :D

I went back and forth on what info to put in for a while and what order to present them in, but I think I did pretty good with organizing them in a way that makes sense
I very much like mine! I like the symmetrical look of it, and how it matches with my avatar/vista/art shop :D

I went back and forth on what info to put in for a while and what order to present them in, but I think I did pretty good with organizing them in a way that makes sense
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
I like mine. It creates a cohesive aesthetic with my avatar/vista combo, and the theme of my lore lair :)
I like mine. It creates a cohesive aesthetic with my avatar/vista combo, and the theme of my lore lair :)
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17