Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | are you proud of your forum signature?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
i was gonna come in like "yes i am B)" w/ mine but. this is actually just a cool thread. super cool signatures all around!
i was gonna come in like "yes i am B)" w/ mine but. this is actually just a cool thread. super cool signatures all around!
my only income source is bonding w/ familiars 👍 i have no idea what ill do after i finish w/ that

pfp dragon!
im collecting familiars :)

89 days to bond with a familiar. feels like more

wishlist!
Yeah :) I commissioned @/draconicslime for art of my favorite dragon, Holland, and I couldn't be happier with his lil smiling face every time I post something to forums. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64828676][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/648287/64828676_350.png[/img][/url] edit: also you can click my signature to go to their commissions forum!
Yeah :) I commissioned @/draconicslime for art of my favorite dragon, Holland, and I couldn't be happier with his lil smiling face every time I post something to forums.

64828676_350.png

edit: also you can click my signature to go to their commissions forum!
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
it works
it works
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
well enough! it's a good amount of info I think, idk

(I did try drawing one once, and it turned out okay but I couldn't figure out how to stop the white lines in between each picture (each linked to a different thing) even though I KNOW I've seen it done before. buuuuuut I kind of gave up after awhile. maybe I'll try that again soon haha. probably ask for help this time instead of struggling by myself)
well enough! it's a good amount of info I think, idk

(I did try drawing one once, and it turned out okay but I couldn't figure out how to stop the white lines in between each picture (each linked to a different thing) even though I KNOW I've seen it done before. buuuuuut I kind of gave up after awhile. maybe I'll try that again soon haha. probably ask for help this time instead of struggling by myself)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
i love my forum signature SO MUCH

recently got myself one after years of none to speak of, and I honestly don't see myself going back to that blank look.
i love my forum signature SO MUCH

recently got myself one after years of none to speak of, and I honestly don't see myself going back to that blank look.
Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png NL841GZ.png 90686005.png d974qyj.png
Yes
Yes
kitty cats :)
kitty cats :)
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
I was... but then the site that was hosting the image had a data dump and I didn't realize until it was gone that I didn't have a backup, sooooooooooooooo

otoh I was thinking it needed updating anyway, I just have to... get around to doing it. or commission someone to do it for me. >___<
I was... but then the site that was hosting the image had a data dump and I didn't realize until it was gone that I didn't have a backup, sooooooooooooooo

otoh I was thinking it needed updating anyway, I just have to... get around to doing it. or commission someone to do it for me. >___<
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
I redid it today to update some things, but I'm still not happy with the spacing. I made invisible spacers and everything! >:c
I redid it today to update some things, but I'm still not happy with the spacing. I made invisible spacers and everything! >:c
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
I love mine, I would like to add more to it someday.
I love mine, I would like to add more to it someday.
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17