Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Flight Rising goals
1 2 3
I have many goals because I am addicted love this game for example:

MAIN:

- Get everything I need for my hatchery (thinking of maybe making art for items when I have more time)

Others:

- Breeding challenge
- Get dragons to lvl 25 to farm other areas besides mire
- Expand my lair and hibden to their maximum capacity
- Finish some outfits and Gene projects
- Complete the bestiary (Yes even the KS familiars)
I have many goals because I am addicted love this game for example:

MAIN:

- Get everything I need for my hatchery (thinking of maybe making art for items when I have more time)

Others:

- Breeding challenge
- Get dragons to lvl 25 to farm other areas besides mire
- Expand my lair and hibden to their maximum capacity
- Finish some outfits and Gene projects
- Complete the bestiary (Yes even the KS familiars)
____tttttttttytttttttttttttttt___tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
- max out lair and den
- awaken all familiars

for my lair i want at least 5 rows of g1s and then 5 rows of g2s per tab i have (50 dragons per tab total)
- all with filled outfits and an accent
- then have a bio for each of 'em
- and probably 25 them all but, gosh that is so much already

i also really want to get a golden idol again but i'm not stressin' about that. i'd have to sell off a crown but i don't think i'll ever have it in me. i kind of find myself fantasizing completing all these goals above and then nuking my whole lair and keep just like my progen and few others and selling off everything to buy it ... >w>'
- max out lair and den
- awaken all familiars

for my lair i want at least 5 rows of g1s and then 5 rows of g2s per tab i have (50 dragons per tab total)
- all with filled outfits and an accent
- then have a bio for each of 'em
- and probably 25 them all but, gosh that is so much already

i also really want to get a golden idol again but i'm not stressin' about that. i'd have to sell off a crown but i don't think i'll ever have it in me. i kind of find myself fantasizing completing all these goals above and then nuking my whole lair and keep just like my progen and few others and selling off everything to buy it ... >w>'
yzUX307.png
-clearing out my lair
-deciding on an aesthetic and getting/breeding dragons with that aesthetic, or just getting only pretty dragons
-finishing my two ongoing breeding projects
-unlocking at least 100 lair slots
-breed a rare color combo
-breed a special color combo (XXX, XXY, XYX, YXX, etc.)
-breed a pair for pretty hatchlings/start a hatchery
-making lore I actually like

a lot of breeding stuff. I need the slots for the breeding stuff, too.
-clearing out my lair
-deciding on an aesthetic and getting/breeding dragons with that aesthetic, or just getting only pretty dragons
-finishing my two ongoing breeding projects
-unlocking at least 100 lair slots
-breed a rare color combo
-breed a special color combo (XXX, XXY, XYX, YXX, etc.)
-breed a pair for pretty hatchlings/start a hatchery
-making lore I actually like

a lot of breeding stuff. I need the slots for the breeding stuff, too.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
[emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] keep up a fully-unlocked/maxed-out lair and den [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] keep having the all familiars discovered, and all familiars except KS/Beta owned [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] finish projects (breeding, geneing, leveling, coli challenges, visit all flights) [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] get a Roundsey dragon, 3-/4-digit dragon, maybe a pure G2 Imp that I like [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] get a UMA/art for all permas? [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] have fun and help others :)
keep up a fully-unlocked/maxed-out lair and den
keep having the all familiars discovered, and all familiars except KS/Beta owned
finish projects (breeding, geneing, leveling, coli challenges, visit all flights)
get a Roundsey dragon, 3-/4-digit dragon, maybe a pure G2 Imp that I like
get a UMA/art for all permas?
have fun and help others :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
  • Finishing my dragon bios
  • Awakening every familiar (thanks Fiona)
  • Finishing my lore thread
  • Expand my hatchery
  • Get more in my vault as savings
  • Finishing my dragon bios
  • Awakening every familiar (thanks Fiona)
  • Finishing my lore thread
  • Expand my hatchery
  • Get more in my vault as savings
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
I have a few goals, but I'm not exactly working exhaustively to accomplish them. It's more like things I want to do eventually while I just vibe -Have all familiars awakened with their dragons (itll take forever but oh well) -Have all of my dragons all prettied up with genes and apparel (expensive) -Write lore for all my dragons (with pretty bios that I need to learn how to make) And for less relevant goals I'd say get specific color combo dragons based on aesthetics (I think this is the hardest tbh, I don't know how to do Breeding Projects [emoji=guardian sad size=1] )
I have a few goals, but I'm not exactly working exhaustively to accomplish them. It's more like things I want to do eventually while I just vibe

-Have all familiars awakened with their dragons (itll take forever but oh well)
-Have all of my dragons all prettied up with genes and apparel (expensive)
-Write lore for all my dragons (with pretty bios that I need to learn how to make)

And for less relevant goals I'd say get specific color combo dragons based on aesthetics (I think this is the hardest tbh, I don't know how to do Breeding Projects )
u94F7n8.png
Finish up my lore and make my clan bio look nicer. I just haven't found a template I like yet and have no idea how to set them up myself
Finish up my lore and make my clan bio look nicer. I just haven't found a template I like yet and have no idea how to set them up myself
ca4nyRv.png vZmPWxA.png
dIMtL1H.png HJLIYn4.png
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
m5Wt3n0.pnglAR8cRt.png0ZSX2ZT.png2eU40bl.pngD3ADKVK.pngPsCGMAP.png
HsTPUMH.pngHsTPUMH.png
Ah yes, the evergrowing list of things I'll probably never achieve 1. Finish collecting all of the not-limited familiars (the coli bosses will be the death of me) 2. Breed a wind primal of a specific colour combo 3. save up almost 40kg to by my favourite familiar [item=Red-Footed Akirbeak] 4. finish all hibernal den tasks 5. dress all my perma dragons 6. actually start writing clan lore 7. pretty bios that match the individual dragon
Ah yes, the evergrowing list of things I'll probably never achieve

1. Finish collecting all of the not-limited familiars (the coli bosses will be the death of me)

2. Breed a wind primal of a specific colour combo

3. save up almost 40kg to by my favourite familiar
Red-Footed Akirbeak

4. finish all hibernal den tasks

5. dress all my perma dragons

6. actually start writing clan lore

7. pretty bios that match the individual dragon
XF1O9cQ.png
I want to max my lair and hibden, and fill it all up with dragons. I want to be one of those truly massive 600+ dragon type lairs.
I want to max my lair and hibden, and fill it all up with dragons. I want to be one of those truly massive 600+ dragon type lairs.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3