Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bear from a JoxBox?
1 2 3 4
@CinnamonThief how did you get it back? I sold one bear accidentally about a week ago and I was so sad :( So glad you can't sell them by mistake anymore, mehhg
@CinnamonThief how did you get it back? I sold one bear accidentally about a week ago and I was so sad :( So glad you can't sell them by mistake anymore, mehhg
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh
Support (on the sidebar) -> Self-service -> Item Restoration

You can restore items up to 14 days after hoardselling
@moomargh
Support (on the sidebar) -> Self-service -> Item Restoration

You can restore items up to 14 days after hoardselling
@beautifulglitter OMG thank you so much! I had no idea that was a thing. I got it back ;;;
@beautifulglitter OMG thank you so much! I had no idea that was a thing. I got it back ;;;
2T7Jk2l.png
[quote name="Cruelty" date="2023-04-24 09:47:54" ] [quote name="Avarice" date="2023-04-24 01:23:41" ] Today I learned bears are valuable again. [/quote] Me, crying bc I sold them for like 2g each back in 2017 or something after having HUNDREDS. [/quote] Oh friend, I am with you. I hoardsold and melted those things in their hundreds.
Cruelty wrote on 2023-04-24 09:47:54:
Avarice wrote on 2023-04-24 01:23:41:
Today I learned bears are valuable again.

Me, crying bc I sold them for like 2g each back in 2017 or something after having HUNDREDS.

Oh friend, I am with you. I hoardsold and melted those things in their hundreds.
I keep hoping I'll get a bear from Joxar! But alas, this month I just got a emblem u_u

Funny that they were once so numerous. Kind of a how irl animals that were once very prolific are now nearly extinct! Could be a fun FR Lore addition.
I keep hoping I'll get a bear from Joxar! But alas, this month I just got a emblem u_u

Funny that they were once so numerous. Kind of a how irl animals that were once very prolific are now nearly extinct! Could be a fun FR Lore addition.
60218142.png
What the heck are bears? Typing "Bear" gets me 0 results in the Game Database page
What the heck are bears? Typing "Bear" gets me 0 results in the Game Database page
Banner.png
@Maxolotl

the Bears were festival items from the 2nd year of the site and their recolors were introduced during Night of the Nocturne of that year.

none of them will actually have bear in the name but if you sort by ID: lowest to Highest with max star rarity in the database they're pretty easy to spot.
@Maxolotl

the Bears were festival items from the 2nd year of the site and their recolors were introduced during Night of the Nocturne of that year.

none of them will actually have bear in the name but if you sort by ID: lowest to Highest with max star rarity in the database they're pretty easy to spot.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2023-04-23 13:25:04" ] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3233211/5#post_54023457]This person[/url] from the big joxbox thread says they got one a while back I haven’t seen one myself yet though [/quote] oh hey its me! i got it...last year, sometime in summer i think? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78387926][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/783880/78387926_350.png[/img][/url] it's bonding w/ this derg rn for proof. and - uh. i mean. i guess i cant prove that i got it from a festival crate. but im very poor so i certainly couldnt buy one haha
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2023-04-23 13:25:04:
This person from the big joxbox thread says they got one a while back

I haven’t seen one myself yet though
oh hey its me! i got it...last year, sometime in summer i think?
78387926_350.png
it's bonding w/ this derg rn for proof. and - uh. i mean. i guess i cant prove that i got it from a festival crate. but im very poor so i certainly couldnt buy one haha
my only income source is bonding w/ familiars 👍 i have no idea what ill do after i finish w/ that

pfp dragon!
im collecting familiars :)

89 days to bond with a familiar. feels like more

wishlist!
Bears being valuable again? Thought I'd never see the day

On another note, I should probably double check my vault for any
Bears being valuable again? Thought I'd never see the day

On another note, I should probably double check my vault for any
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
[quote name="Avarice" date="2023-04-24 01:23:41" ] Today I learned bears are valuable again. [/quote]
Avarice wrote on 2023-04-24 01:23:41:
Today I learned bears are valuable again.
1 2 3 4