Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | art for an art trade!(murder drones)
1 2
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/815376022655598632/1099425456777871491/sirius.png[/img] this is a trade i did and i think i did pretty good, was a blast drawing their murder drones oc! i LOVE that series aagh
sirius.png
this is a trade i did and i think i did pretty good, was a blast drawing their murder drones oc! i LOVE that series aagh
NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
LOL, I didn't even know that was a series! xD I've heard my OCs being referred to as such, even though they're just robot OCs (and one not even being "murder/ous", she's the opposite and avoids violence! She's also one of my sonas, ehe). xD

That OC looks so wicked, ahh! Is it an actual robot or is that just the series name (I've never heard of it, but I'm not sure it would be my thing because as cool as it sounds, it may be too graphic for my weak self. ;3;)?

EDIT: OMG I knew you were familiar but forgot your username! I recognized your sig, though! :3
LOL, I didn't even know that was a series! xD I've heard my OCs being referred to as such, even though they're just robot OCs (and one not even being "murder/ous", she's the opposite and avoids violence! She's also one of my sonas, ehe). xD

That OC looks so wicked, ahh! Is it an actual robot or is that just the series name (I've never heard of it, but I'm not sure it would be my thing because as cool as it sounds, it may be too graphic for my weak self. ;3;)?

EDIT: OMG I knew you were familiar but forgot your username! I recognized your sig, though! :3
@Commander yes!! that guy is a robot! all the characters in the series are robots, and i guess there are worker drones and murder drones! i suggest to try the first episode to see if its too graphic for you! (some people are not as weirded out to robot-to-robot violence, i hear)

and yes, i recently i changed my user to fit my main oc script error who is a literal error box haha, i love them though! :D
@Commander yes!! that guy is a robot! all the characters in the series are robots, and i guess there are worker drones and murder drones! i suggest to try the first episode to see if its too graphic for you! (some people are not as weirded out to robot-to-robot violence, i hear)

and yes, i recently i changed my user to fit my main oc script error who is a literal error box haha, i love them though! :D
NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
Ohhh, if it's more like that, it could be similar to BattleBots, which is robot combat, but with real builders and robots, ahaha. I do enjoy watching BB, and actually just finished my 3rd and final chart before we see the top 32, ehehe.

I'm just wary of gore/blood and massive adult content. I swear, I'm just a huge coward, hahaha. But I honestly wish I could find less adult mecha/robot stuff to watch. Star Wars is cool, but I want more than that, y'know? (and I still watch SW)

The show sounds neat though! I wonder if it's on streaming services or anything. :o

Ahh, that OC sounds super neat! ;o; I honestly want to see him, ahaha! That's so genius!
Ohhh, if it's more like that, it could be similar to BattleBots, which is robot combat, but with real builders and robots, ahaha. I do enjoy watching BB, and actually just finished my 3rd and final chart before we see the top 32, ehehe.

I'm just wary of gore/blood and massive adult content. I swear, I'm just a huge coward, hahaha. But I honestly wish I could find less adult mecha/robot stuff to watch. Star Wars is cool, but I want more than that, y'know? (and I still watch SW)

The show sounds neat though! I wonder if it's on streaming services or anything. :o

Ahh, that OC sounds super neat! ;o; I honestly want to see him, ahaha! That's so genius!
its on youtube! @Commander (also, this is the oc, if you don't mind links to other sites! its not my oc ofc but i think you'd like some of the ocs they have :D https://toyhou.se/6193732.sirius-greyford/21139837.serial-designation-s-ex-on )
its on youtube! @Commander (also, this is the oc, if you don't mind links to other sites! its not my oc ofc but i think you'd like some of the ocs they have :D https://toyhou.se/6193732.sirius-greyford/21139837.serial-designation-s-ex-on )
NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
Ohh, so it's a YT series of sorts? Huh, I never even watched one of those, this could be a first!

Ah, I actually meant your OC, hahaha! I do like the one you drew too, though. ;D

I noticed that the page linked does have some warnings I can't risk myself with though, so I am gonna have to keep away from it (at least, for now). ;3;

Well, and I admittedly get irritated at TH because every click = new page in history (aka, more backspacing than necessary). Never understood that, tbh.
Ohh, so it's a YT series of sorts? Huh, I never even watched one of those, this could be a first!

Ah, I actually meant your OC, hahaha! I do like the one you drew too, though. ;D

I noticed that the page linked does have some warnings I can't risk myself with though, so I am gonna have to keep away from it (at least, for now). ;3;

Well, and I admittedly get irritated at TH because every click = new page in history (aka, more backspacing than necessary). Never understood that, tbh.
@commander ohhhh!! and yeah i never understood that with TH either, its so wierd and it can get pretty annoying for me sometimes! this is script error! <3 [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/53860618_4pFcarJVREbc6TJ.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/629884][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/54979758_QxAmcpvb5WvTU1q.png[/img] [/url](i didnt draw this image, its clickable and links directly to who did! :)
@commander ohhhh!! and yeah i never understood that with TH either, its so wierd and it can get pretty annoying for me sometimes!

this is script error! <3
53860618_4pFcarJVREbc6TJ.png
54979758_QxAmcpvb5WvTU1q.png (i didnt draw this image, its clickable and links directly to who did! :)
NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
I thought I was seeing things when I was trying to go back after checking a single OC's profile and there were multiple pages to go through, ahaha. Wonder why TH does that, hmm...

Omg, this is so funny! Man, I love your OC! XD
I thought I was seeing things when I was trying to go back after checking a single OC's profile and there were multiple pages to go through, ahaha. Wonder why TH does that, hmm...

Omg, this is so funny! Man, I love your OC! XD
@commander thanks!! if i was in the mood to type a lot id type about their lore haha xD

it usually does this when you have looked at any of the images of the character, it like goes through all the links when you go back even if it doesnt load them (which i find that really weird still!)
@commander thanks!! if i was in the mood to type a lot id type about their lore haha xD

it usually does this when you have looked at any of the images of the character, it like goes through all the links when you go back even if it doesnt load them (which i find that really weird still!)
NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
Hahaha, as someone who swapped to an iPad for a bit, I relate to not wanting to type so much. XD I'm curious about them whenever you are ready to info dump~

Huh, yeah, super strange.
Hahaha, as someone who swapped to an iPad for a bit, I relate to not wanting to type so much. XD I'm curious about them whenever you are ready to info dump~

Huh, yeah, super strange.
1 2