Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair Spacers - With Mock-ups
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25
This would solve several issues I have with my lair's layout. I've never considered this idea before, but now that it's presented in front of me, it's perfect! The samples are stunning and I love all of these ideas. Definitely 100% support from me.
This would solve several issues I have with my lair's layout. I've never considered this idea before, but now that it's presented in front of me, it's perfect! The samples are stunning and I love all of these ideas. Definitely 100% support from me.
This is incredible, yes support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is incredible, yes support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bxRP57q.png
LINK IS A WIP
Absolute support! Having more ways to customize lairs would be so much fun!
Absolute support! Having more ways to customize lairs would be so much fun!
____________ YkgdPqp.png
jgeciGJ.png
ePOliyb.png
bhdEs05.png
_
woVoZAh.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
l3RH65g.png
what i would give to have this much customization control over my lair.
i would worry about how resource-intensive something like this would be though. browsers already eat a lot of resources and older computer may start struggling to keep up, so there should be an option to reduce the amount of stuff like this or maybe even resort to being able to change it to the style of layout we have right now.
overall it's a support, which errs with a little bit of caution on the second part.
what i would give to have this much customization control over my lair.
i would worry about how resource-intensive something like this would be though. browsers already eat a lot of resources and older computer may start struggling to keep up, so there should be an option to reduce the amount of stuff like this or maybe even resort to being able to change it to the style of layout we have right now.
overall it's a support, which errs with a little bit of caution on the second part.
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
This would give so much more customization options, 100% support!
This would give so much more customization options, 100% support!
Wev0kLvs_o.png...... WvEXipG.png
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
massive support! wow!
massive support! wow!
VHCKxfC.png
big support! the mockups are absolutely gorgeous!

I definitely don't think a spacer should take up a dragon slot, I think in edit mode beside "+ tabs" and "+ slots" there could be a "+ spacers" where you add to your spacer limit, then they are actually added with a different button

lag could definitely be a problem, but I think having a toggle would solve the problem for people with slower internet.
big support! the mockups are absolutely gorgeous!

I definitely don't think a spacer should take up a dragon slot, I think in edit mode beside "+ tabs" and "+ slots" there could be a "+ spacers" where you add to your spacer limit, then they are actually added with a different button

lag could definitely be a problem, but I think having a toggle would solve the problem for people with slower internet.
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
support! this would make lairs soo much prettier, and more interesting to look at and fun to customize and stuff!
support! this would make lairs soo much prettier, and more interesting to look at and fun to customize and stuff!
i always support more customization in anything
i always support more customization in anything

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
I really love this idea, and your mock-ups are really gorgeous. Regarding limits, I think the spacers should take up one dragon slot each, so a double spacer would take up two dragon slots... So a total of 60 'slots' is available per page, and you can choose whether each slot is filled with a dragon or a spacer. If you made it [I]match[/i] the dragon slot count, you are going to end up with massively long pages! Looking at some of the replies, I love this idea, which would 100% force me to clear out a huge chunk of my lair and hibden lmao!! [quote name="clockworkMoose" date="2023-03-08 05:15:37" ] [quote]That being said, there does need to be some sort of limit to spacers. I'd love to hear thoughts on this about what sorts of limits spacers could have?[/quote] I like the idea of a spacer taking up one of the 60 'slots' per page, so there is a small consistency with the length of lair pages. To prevent someone from making 500 lair pages with 59 spacers and 1 dragon per page, you could have a spacer take up a dragon spot in the lair. If you've got 100 lair spots open, you can have 90 dragons and 10 spacers, or 99 spacers and 1 dragon, but not 100 dragons, one per page with 5900 spacers around them. (If people with all their lair slots are upset they wouldn't be able to use spacers without getting rid of some of their dragons, pair this update to the site with raising the max lair space limit? So people can buy more space to put spacers in, instead of deleting dragons.) [/quote]
I really love this idea, and your mock-ups are really gorgeous.

Regarding limits, I think the spacers should take up one dragon slot each, so a double spacer would take up two dragon slots... So a total of 60 'slots' is available per page, and you can choose whether each slot is filled with a dragon or a spacer.

If you made it match the dragon slot count, you are going to end up with massively long pages!

Looking at some of the replies, I love this idea, which would 100% force me to clear out a huge chunk of my lair and hibden lmao!!
clockworkMoose wrote on 2023-03-08 05:15:37:
Quote:
That being said, there does need to be some sort of limit to spacers. I'd love to hear thoughts on this about what sorts of limits spacers could have?

I like the idea of a spacer taking up one of the 60 'slots' per page, so there is a small consistency with the length of lair pages.

To prevent someone from making 500 lair pages with 59 spacers and 1 dragon per page, you could have a spacer take up a dragon spot in the lair. If you've got 100 lair spots open, you can have 90 dragons and 10 spacers, or 99 spacers and 1 dragon, but not 100 dragons, one per page with 5900 spacers around them.

(If people with all their lair slots are upset they wouldn't be able to use spacers without getting rid of some of their dragons, pair this update to the site with raising the max lair space limit? So people can buy more space to put spacers in, instead of deleting dragons.)
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25