Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ23] Story Contest (Winners announced)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@TETRAHEDRON @Medievalredragon @winterleaves11 @Hollowcene @NotAtAllNight

Congratulations! You have each won your choice of 2 Familiar Lore or 1 Hatchling Lore for a dragon(s) of your choice! My guildelines and samples are linked above.

Please PM me with your choice of lore and the applicable familiar/dragon along with any other input you desire (within the guidelines of course). Expect planning to be a collaboration: if I have an idea that requires a family member or an accomplice, etc. I will request suggestions from your lair.

I will do my best to work on lore in the order I receive your information.

@TETRAHEDRON @Medievalredragon @winterleaves11 @Hollowcene @NotAtAllNight

Congratulations! You have each won your choice of 2 Familiar Lore or 1 Hatchling Lore for a dragon(s) of your choice! My guildelines and samples are linked above.

Please PM me with your choice of lore and the applicable familiar/dragon along with any other input you desire (within the guidelines of course). Expect planning to be a collaboration: if I have an idea that requires a family member or an accomplice, etc. I will request suggestions from your lair.

I will do my best to work on lore in the order I receive your information.

UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
Congratulations and good work, everyone! I enjoyed everyone's entries tremendously. You all really know how to tell a good story!
Congratulations and good work, everyone! I enjoyed everyone's entries tremendously. You all really know how to tell a good story!
Mistral Jamboree is always my favorite holiday (even though I am in plague... shh don't tell them.) There's so many fun creative events and I appreciate how much effort goes into hosting them and getting prizes together! Its a challenge without feeling too competitive you know? I really enjoyed reading everyone's stories. I kinda wish there were more entries but its fun that everyone got to win something too. Anyways, thanks for making it another great mistjam this year!
Mistral Jamboree is always my favorite holiday (even though I am in plague... shh don't tell them.) There's so many fun creative events and I appreciate how much effort goes into hosting them and getting prizes together! Its a challenge without feeling too competitive you know? I really enjoyed reading everyone's stories. I kinda wish there were more entries but its fun that everyone got to win something too. Anyways, thanks for making it another great mistjam this year!
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
congrats everyone!! still catching up on reading everyone's entries, but the ones i have read have all been so funny and creative :> looking forward to participating next year
congrats everyone!! still catching up on reading everyone's entries, but the ones i have read have all been so funny and creative :> looking forward to participating next year
DRAGONS !
Thank you to the judges for hosting this competition, it was a lot of fun and I hope I can participate in more categories next year!
Also great work to all of the participants! Every single story I've read for this competition has been absolutely amazing and a joy to read!
Thank you to the judges for hosting this competition, it was a lot of fun and I hope I can participate in more categories next year!
Also great work to all of the participants! Every single story I've read for this competition has been absolutely amazing and a joy to read!
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
Wow, how awesome! Thank you for hosting the competition and thanks to all the judges, I'm sure it took a lot of work! Congrats to everyone who entered, I had a lot of fun reading the the stories.
Wow, how awesome! Thank you for hosting the competition and thanks to all the judges, I'm sure it took a lot of work! Congrats to everyone who entered, I had a lot of fun reading the the stories.
The_Aether_Orchard
ahh thank you so much to the hosts and judges for making this possible! :D it was really fun getting to write for this
ahh thank you so much to the hosts and judges for making this possible! :D it was really fun getting to write for this
52249888457_5a6794a42c.jpg
Thanks for all your work, this was fun! Lovely gifts!
Thanks for all your work, this was fun! Lovely gifts!
XGtgfcm.pngshethey.pngleaf_corgi_flip.pngdQKV2Ww.pngegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_miniature_potash_fruit_by_dogi_crimson-daejr0n.gif
Congrats ya'll!! I had fun! Thank you for hosting! And I'd love to be pinged for next year's, if there is one! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Congrats ya'll!!
I had fun! Thank you for hosting! And I'd love to be pinged for next year's, if there is one!
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9