Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Your average art shop - wip
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
oh! what i meant was asking how much it'd cost for a fullbody, since i believe your post mentioned you'd only listed base prices and conplex designs could incur extra fees? sorry for being unclear x')
thank you for saving the slot, once i'm back home later this evening i'll fill out the form asap!!
oh! what i meant was asking how much it'd cost for a fullbody, since i believe your post mentioned you'd only listed base prices and conplex designs could incur extra fees? sorry for being unclear x')
thank you for saving the slot, once i'm back home later this evening i'll fill out the form asap!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate
Ah got it, price wise for Sen'ri it would be 5000g and for September 4500g
will you be commissioning two characters at the same time? If so it might take a little longer to finish them.
@Hocotate
Ah got it, price wise for Sen'ri it would be 5000g and for September 4500g
will you be commissioning two characters at the same time? If so it might take a little longer to finish them.
ahh thank you!! i just wanted to commission one, but in any case i wouldn't have minded a wait x)
hopefully this looks okay!

reference link: https://toyhou.se/19658271.sen-ri/gallery#61102518
payment method(half/full gems/tr/usd): 5000g; i'd like to do half payment upfront if that's okay!
form(head/bust/full body): fullbody
WIP(yes/no): yes please!
details: i don't have anything too specific in mind, feel free to take liberties ^^ maybe you could have her with the folding fan in this image?
ahh thank you!! i just wanted to commission one, but in any case i wouldn't have minded a wait x)
hopefully this looks okay!

reference link: https://toyhou.se/19658271.sen-ri/gallery#61102518
payment method(half/full gems/tr/usd): 5000g; i'd like to do half payment upfront if that's okay!
form(head/bust/full body): fullbody
WIP(yes/no): yes please!
details: i don't have anything too specific in mind, feel free to take liberties ^^ maybe you could have her with the folding fan in this image?
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate
Got it! and yes half payments are fine
@Hocotate
Got it! and yes half payments are fine
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64