Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Your average art shop - wip
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
@Aehdncl
Yeah that would help,
Since the current t/g slot is taken (assuming your paying in gems) If it's alright with you, you could send me the info through pm and I'll get back to you once I finish my current commission.
@Aehdncl
Yeah that would help,
Since the current t/g slot is taken (assuming your paying in gems) If it's alright with you, you could send me the info through pm and I'll get back to you once I finish my current commission.
Sure! That works for me ^^
Sure! That works for me ^^
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl
Heya, my g/t slot is open now if you'd still like to commission me
@Aehdncl
Heya, my g/t slot is open now if you'd still like to commission me
Hi! Yes, I would, sorry, I've been amazingly busy the past week! I will try to PM you by the end of the day - would you actually be alright with mixed payment? Part g/t, mostly USD?
Hi! Yes, I would, sorry, I've been amazingly busy the past week! I will try to PM you by the end of the day - would you actually be alright with mixed payment? Part g/t, mostly USD?
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl
Mixed payments are fine, and take your time there's no rush!
@Aehdncl
Mixed payments are fine, and take your time there's no rush!
Oh my goodness! I love yer art so much! May I please be added to yer pinglist? I'm short on funds via USD as of rn, but I get paid next week so hopefully you'll see me soon O:<
Oh my goodness! I love yer art so much! May I please be added to yer pinglist? I'm short on funds via USD as of rn, but I get paid next week so hopefully you'll see me soon O:<
JZfZaEI.png
2 t/g slots & 2usd slots currently open

@Kael @Katsuji @Quintillion @Lyra531 @Joydom @Ambitious @SarcasticHawke @BoopSnoot @BigNastySugar @SisComKnight @pooses @JackiLynx @commoncomitatus @Omosky @Hikumi @MadMagican @Ac3Kat17 @MushroomEmpress @epitaffio @Mazurkas @Lightrays @ItsGigglez @Fujo @Castella @couch @Starbuck @Line @Vientus @DuskAwakening @Alpestris @sojubean @Nilock @Vientus @KasumiDragon @disentanglement @Prey @KasumiDragon @velvetpaws @LavenderHoney @Archiy @Atroxi @sureputo @ado @Draconawitches @Museum @Zelai @Mature @Weavile @Mypilot @KiraTiyuji @Aehdncl @Shiftie @fukanzen @Aqualia @Narrenschiff @Plushstiel @findingpears @Joule @Ac3Kat17 @SarcasticHawke @Johan @kyofanatic1 @Ishnia @Chuarms @suawansan @LovelyDeeps @suawansan @Fink @Weavile @Erytheus @LArte
2 t/g slots & 2usd slots currently open

@Kael @Katsuji @Quintillion @Lyra531 @Joydom @Ambitious @SarcasticHawke @BoopSnoot @BigNastySugar @SisComKnight @pooses @JackiLynx @commoncomitatus @Omosky @Hikumi @MadMagican @Ac3Kat17 @MushroomEmpress @epitaffio @Mazurkas @Lightrays @ItsGigglez @Fujo @Castella @couch @Starbuck @Line @Vientus @DuskAwakening @Alpestris @sojubean @Nilock @Vientus @KasumiDragon @disentanglement @Prey @KasumiDragon @velvetpaws @LavenderHoney @Archiy @Atroxi @sureputo @ado @Draconawitches @Museum @Zelai @Mature @Weavile @Mypilot @KiraTiyuji @Aehdncl @Shiftie @fukanzen @Aqualia @Narrenschiff @Plushstiel @findingpears @Joule @Ac3Kat17 @SarcasticHawke @Johan @kyofanatic1 @Ishnia @Chuarms @suawansan @LovelyDeeps @suawansan @Fink @Weavile @Erytheus @LArte
reference link: dragon | human
payment method: gems
form(Line/Colored/Shading)(head/bust/full body): Fullbody with Color+Shading
WIP(yes/no): yes if possible!
details: pose, expression, etc. I was hoping to get an updated human outfit for her. If possible, I'd like a standing pose (that way if I resize I can fit it into a column in her bio). She has a pondering / deep-in-thought expression all the time. If you could design an outfit around her current dragon design, I can pay extra for that! I know there isn't much. But I was thinking her new outfit could be really simple, just something that would fit into a fantasy world (think Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones?). And the stars/galaxy/smoke stuff isn't shown until she starts using her powers. Would it be possible to get a version with just clothes, and then a version with the powers shown? (if that makes sense).
reference link: dragon | human
payment method: gems
form(Line/Colored/Shading)(head/bust/full body): Fullbody with Color+Shading
WIP(yes/no): yes if possible!
details: pose, expression, etc. I was hoping to get an updated human outfit for her. If possible, I'd like a standing pose (that way if I resize I can fit it into a column in her bio). She has a pondering / deep-in-thought expression all the time. If you could design an outfit around her current dragon design, I can pay extra for that! I know there isn't much. But I was thinking her new outfit could be really simple, just something that would fit into a fantasy world (think Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones?). And the stars/galaxy/smoke stuff isn't shown until she starts using her powers. Would it be possible to get a version with just clothes, and then a version with the powers shown? (if that makes sense).
64514_s.gif
Gem slot please! Will be dropping a pm with the form!
Gem slot please! Will be dropping a pm with the form!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
MAN.........
MAN.........
sDhOJ3m.gif tumblr_pbf9h3NDTh1w1pt9uo1_75sq.png Wishlist
Ping me! I may not be subbed to the forums I comment on!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64