Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Your average art shop - wip
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64
open again with 2usd slots and 1T/G slot

@Katsuji @Quintillion @Lyra531 @Joydom @Ambitious @SarcasticHawke @BoopSnoot @BigNastySugar @SisComKnight @pooses @JackiLynx @commoncomitatus @Omosky @Hikumi @MadMagican @Ac3Kat17 @MushroomEmpress @epitaffio @Mazurkas @Lightrays @ItsGigglez @Fujo @Castella @couch @Starbuck @Line @Vientus @DuskAwakening @Alpestris @sojubean @Nilock @Vientus @KasumiDragon @disentanglement @Prey @KasumiDragon @velvetpaws @LavenderHoney @Archiy @Atroxi @sureputo @ado @Draconawitches @Museum @Zelai @Mature @Weavile @Mypilot @KiraTiyuji @Aehdncl @Shiftie @fukanzen @Aqualia @Narrenschiff @Plushstiel @Joule @Ac3Kat17 @SarcasticHawke @Johan @kyofanatic1 @Ishnia @Chuarms @suawansan @LovelyDeeps @suawansan @Fink @Weavile @Erytheus
open again with 2usd slots and 1T/G slot

@Katsuji @Quintillion @Lyra531 @Joydom @Ambitious @SarcasticHawke @BoopSnoot @BigNastySugar @SisComKnight @pooses @JackiLynx @commoncomitatus @Omosky @Hikumi @MadMagican @Ac3Kat17 @MushroomEmpress @epitaffio @Mazurkas @Lightrays @ItsGigglez @Fujo @Castella @couch @Starbuck @Line @Vientus @DuskAwakening @Alpestris @sojubean @Nilock @Vientus @KasumiDragon @disentanglement @Prey @KasumiDragon @velvetpaws @LavenderHoney @Archiy @Atroxi @sureputo @ado @Draconawitches @Museum @Zelai @Mature @Weavile @Mypilot @KiraTiyuji @Aehdncl @Shiftie @fukanzen @Aqualia @Narrenschiff @Plushstiel @Joule @Ac3Kat17 @SarcasticHawke @Johan @kyofanatic1 @Ishnia @Chuarms @suawansan @LovelyDeeps @suawansan @Fink @Weavile @Erytheus
t/g slot please? may I DM the form please?
edit: sorry for ping
t/g slot please? may I DM the form please?
edit: sorry for ping
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
claim for gems Pls :>
edit// crap it was taken orz
claim for gems Pls :>
edit// crap it was taken orz
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
I’d like to be added to your g/t slot pinglist please!
I’d like to be added to your g/t slot pinglist please!
they/he
art
Hi! I'd like to claim one of your USD slots. I'll need to gather my reference materials when I get home from work, so I'll pm you the details then. OK?
Hi! I'd like to claim one of your USD slots. I'll need to gather my reference materials when I get home from work, so I'll pm you the details then. OK?
MmSftql.png
I would love to claim one of your usd slots if one is still open?! I also need to gather refs and I’m currently at work, but should be able to send details before end of the day (FR time)
I would love to claim one of your usd slots if one is still open?! I also need to gather refs and I’m currently at work, but should be able to send details before end of the day (FR time)
SpiritFeather.gif
@velvetpaws
quick heads up, I reserved a usd slot for you if your still interested
@velvetpaws
quick heads up, I reserved a usd slot for you if your still interested
Yes! Still interested! PM coming imminently!
Yes! Still interested! PM coming imminently!
MmSftql.png
May I be added to your pinglist please? I adore your art, especially the gorgeous human/OC ones ;w;
May I be added to your pinglist please? I adore your art, especially the gorgeous human/OC ones ;w;
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@dustymemors
Hi! I have a quick question - would you be willing to do a fullbody coloured and shaded commission that involves outfit design for an OC of mine?
@dustymemors
Hi! I have a quick question - would you be willing to do a fullbody coloured and shaded commission that involves outfit design for an OC of mine?
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64