Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Your average art shop - wip
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 64
hello, is your g/t slot open? I’d like to claim if it is, if possible!
hello, is your g/t slot open? I’d like to claim if it is, if possible!
a8byJKr.gif
@Aehdncl
I'd be willing, but it might cost a little extra (say an estimate 500-1000g extra) depending on how complex the outfit design is.

@epitaffio
Hi! my g/t slot is currently open.
@Aehdncl
I'd be willing, but it might cost a little extra (say an estimate 500-1000g extra) depending on how complex the outfit design is.

@epitaffio
Hi! my g/t slot is currently open.
Perfect! Could I nab a colored fullbody of this character for the g/t slot please? :>
Perfect! Could I nab a colored fullbody of this character for the g/t slot please? :>
a8byJKr.gif
@epitaffio
The link doesn't seem to work, it leads to a page saying "Invalid character selected."
@epitaffio
The link doesn't seem to work, it leads to a page saying "Invalid character selected."
Hello! If you have any gem slots open, may i grab a slot?
Hello! If you have any gem slots open, may i grab a slot?
Apologies, I put my toyhouse on login only due to the nft thing ^^ here’s his ref! [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/41304040_4C5ROqzwP.png[/img]
Apologies, I put my toyhouse on login only due to the nft thing ^^ here’s his ref!

41304040_4C5ROqzwP.png
a8byJKr.gif
@epitaffio
Alright that'll be 4700g, any pose requirements, details I should include?

@Verosa
Sorry, but the gem slot is currently taken
@epitaffio
Alright that'll be 4700g, any pose requirements, details I should include?

@Verosa
Sorry, but the gem slot is currently taken
Maybe an angry/annoyed expression, but no real pose requirements; artist’s choice! His tails can be simplified as long as the gist is there, I know they can be a bit much; he has two long tails in total! Would also prefer his inner face to be visible if that’s at all possible, please let me know if that costs extra ^^

I’ll get the payment sent asap!
Maybe an angry/annoyed expression, but no real pose requirements; artist’s choice! His tails can be simplified as long as the gist is there, I know they can be a bit much; he has two long tails in total! Would also prefer his inner face to be visible if that’s at all possible, please let me know if that costs extra ^^

I’ll get the payment sent asap!
a8byJKr.gif
@dustymemors

No worries at all! I'd love something for this character - I can give you a pinterest board and some more information if that would help?
@dustymemors

No worries at all! I'd love something for this character - I can give you a pinterest board and some more information if that would help?
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
Hello! Could you add me to your pinglist for when gem slots open :)?
Hello! Could you add me to your pinglist for when gem slots open :)?
64514_s.gif
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 64