Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your clans capable of?
1 2 3 4 5
Inspired somewhat by the 'could your clans fight an Emperor' post. What can your clans do? In general, what are their capabilities?
Inspired somewhat by the 'could your clans fight an Emperor' post. What can your clans do? In general, what are their capabilities?
Once there was a dragon...

Profile dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82986118
Many of my dragons have prophetic abilities, but they're either bad at interpreting it, were shunned for it or they're unable to control their powers in any meaningful way.
Many of my dragons have prophetic abilities, but they're either bad at interpreting it, were shunned for it or they're unable to control their powers in any meaningful way.
3p6kP58.pngIJwaU3N.pngyOwtToS.png
My clan is a high-tech walled metropolis in a period of postwar prosperity after successfully repelling an alien/interdimensional invasion. So, they could probably do a lot. They certainly have a lot of military might as well as (presumed, offscreen) internal food production to be able to withstand long siege (it's mentioned that most of the outlying lands were razed during the war, but the city's walls were never breached).

In terms of actual named clan members in my lair:
- We've got a lot of warrior/cybersoldier types, including my progens.
- We also have support infrastructure that would be useful in a combat setting (alchemists & potion makers, airship mechanics).
- Other than that...idk, a lot of miscellaneous stuff. Various shopkeepers, including a comic book store owner. A horticulturalist. A necro-technomancer. Multiple librarians, a museum archivist, and a hobo poet. A pro wrestler. A firm of personal injury lawyers. A skeleton king who just chills in the library all day.
My clan is a high-tech walled metropolis in a period of postwar prosperity after successfully repelling an alien/interdimensional invasion. So, they could probably do a lot. They certainly have a lot of military might as well as (presumed, offscreen) internal food production to be able to withstand long siege (it's mentioned that most of the outlying lands were razed during the war, but the city's walls were never breached).

In terms of actual named clan members in my lair:
- We've got a lot of warrior/cybersoldier types, including my progens.
- We also have support infrastructure that would be useful in a combat setting (alchemists & potion makers, airship mechanics).
- Other than that...idk, a lot of miscellaneous stuff. Various shopkeepers, including a comic book store owner. A horticulturalist. A necro-technomancer. Multiple librarians, a museum archivist, and a hobo poet. A pro wrestler. A firm of personal injury lawyers. A skeleton king who just chills in the library all day.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
A lot of my clan members are adventurers, bookworms dragons, hunters, and just fancy or pretty-looking dragons. Some of them don't know how to socialize, 'cause I'm projecting myself onto them. I have a singular prophet/seer/clan mage dragon who resides in the Deep Archives, though.

So far, none of them are battle-capable except for Wishmaker who has a fully prepared outfit fit for war.
A lot of my clan members are adventurers, bookworms dragons, hunters, and just fancy or pretty-looking dragons. Some of them don't know how to socialize, 'cause I'm projecting myself onto them. I have a singular prophet/seer/clan mage dragon who resides in the Deep Archives, though.

So far, none of them are battle-capable except for Wishmaker who has a fully prepared outfit fit for war.
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
Can you live in the same place without murdering anyone? That is what my clan is. So their capabilities vary. for example, Artificer likes to make explosives and has a grudge a mile long against a specific group of dragons while Rivulet is just vibing in the pool.
Can you live in the same place without murdering anyone? That is what my clan is. So their capabilities vary. for example, Artificer likes to make explosives and has a grudge a mile long against a specific group of dragons while Rivulet is just vibing in the pool.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
i have a whole pantheon of gods, i think they could do anything
i have a whole pantheon of gods, i think they could do anything
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

Adventure!
Adventure!
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
very little
very little
Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png NL841GZ.png 90686005.png d974qyj.png
Given that they've stopped at least one apocalyptic scenario without outside aid from a deity, probably quite a lot! Though their next challenge is dealing with an Emperor, which is definitely gonna test their capabilities
Given that they've stopped at least one apocalyptic scenario without outside aid from a deity, probably quite a lot! Though their next challenge is dealing with an Emperor, which is definitely gonna test their capabilities
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
make music.
make music.
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
1 2 3 4 5