Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Size Guide UPDATED 2022
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I have a fae as head engineer commanding a GAOLER and never thought to look at sizes [emoji=gaoler scared size=1]
I have a fae as head engineer commanding a GAOLER and never thought to look at sizes
[quote name="Fenny2" date="2022-05-26 18:35:29" ] [b]The multipliers for dragons already on the first post are potentially outdated. For up to date multipliers look at the original post.[/b] Now that Aberrations have come out I went ahead and used that snake measurer to figure out their multipliers, they are as follows. Permababy multipliers are in the process of being added. Aberration F: 153 Aberration M: 111 Undertide F: 93 Undertide M: 95 Aether F: 139 Aether M: 146 PM Aberration: 227 PM Aether: 212 PM Banescale: 126 PM Bogsneak: 174 PM Coatl: 194 PM Fae: 144 PM Gaoler: 134 PM Guardian: 164 PM Imperial: 140 PM Mirror: 229 PM Nocturne: 166 PM Obelisk: 188 PM Pearlcatcher: 139 PM Ridgeback: 165 PM Skydancer: 199 PM Snapper: 229 PM Spiral: 92 PM Tundra: 154 PM Undertide: 88 PM Veilspun: 167 PM Wildclaw: 206 For those who skipped past or didn't notice the explanation section of the original post, you take the length of the dragon, multiply it by its multiplier, and then change the size of the image to the resulting number. This can most easily be done in an art program, which should have an option to change the size of an image by inputting numbers. Finally, have a size chart of all the hatchlings. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/926151406988169217/1044703108447604746/babies.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/926151406988169217/1044703108825104464/babies2.png[/img] [/quote] This post has now been updated with measurements for Aether dragons. I haven't added the hatchling to the hatchling image yet.
Fenny2 wrote on 2022-05-26 18:35:29:
The multipliers for dragons already on the first post are potentially outdated. For up to date multipliers look at the original post.
Now that Aberrations have come out I went ahead and used that snake measurer to figure out their multipliers, they are as follows. Permababy multipliers are in the process of being added.
Aberration F: 153
Aberration M: 111
Undertide F: 93
Undertide M: 95
Aether F: 139
Aether M: 146
PM Aberration: 227
PM Aether: 212
PM Banescale: 126
PM Bogsneak: 174
PM Coatl: 194
PM Fae: 144
PM Gaoler: 134
PM Guardian: 164
PM Imperial: 140
PM Mirror: 229
PM Nocturne: 166
PM Obelisk: 188
PM Pearlcatcher: 139
PM Ridgeback: 165
PM Skydancer: 199
PM Snapper: 229
PM Spiral: 92
PM Tundra: 154
PM Undertide: 88
PM Veilspun: 167
PM Wildclaw: 206
For those who skipped past or didn't notice the explanation section of the original post, you take the length of the dragon, multiply it by its multiplier, and then change the size of the image to the resulting number. This can most easily be done in an art program, which should have an option to change the size of an image by inputting numbers.
Finally, have a size chart of all the hatchlings.
babies.png
babies2.png
This post has now been updated with measurements for Aether dragons. I haven't added the hatchling to the hatchling image yet.
GLMwkdE.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
mjtJ868.png
fkWjutW.png
Milk
Gang
Forever
ok but now im just imagining swipp's swap stand, bc like, he's just as large as his stand so any large drake thats shopping is going to look redicolous
ok but now im just imagining swipp's swap stand, bc like, he's just as large as his stand so any large drake thats shopping is going to look redicolous
Catch me out here, hoarding familiars in the Scarred Wasteland.
1evwt.gifWM9Xu.gifbND4Q.gif
2CxIoTv.png
eYxVktw.png
slCEFYq.png
HkZAJYc.png
ct2DDh7.png
LRdLP2V.png
bYt72YT.png
B8HmiZX.png
dKI3GhP.png
aethers are in the same size category as banescales???? the teeny tiny moths?? are not teeny tiny?????????????
aethers are in the same size category as banescales???? the teeny tiny moths?? are not teeny tiny?????????????
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
[quote name="WickedPixie" date="2023-04-13 12:18:15" ] aethers are in the same size category as banescales???? the teeny tiny moths?? are not teeny tiny????????????? [/quote] Omg, that’s what I was thinking! Here I was thinking, ‘sweet, my faes, spirals and veils now have cute lil aliens to chill with.’ Nah, they’re beefy. XD Still cute tho
WickedPixie wrote on 2023-04-13 12:18:15:
Omg, that’s what I was thinking! Here I was thinking, ‘sweet, my faes, spirals and veils now have cute lil aliens to chill with.’ Nah, they’re beefy. XD
Still cute tho
0FzXSMf.gif
This knowleadge has cursed and enlightened me. I will never be the same.
This knowleadge has cursed and enlightened me. I will never be the same.
smLqC.gifXBPzf.gifW3eb9.gif
This is a very useful resource that I'm commenting on to find for future reference. I am also commenting just to say that I am Losing My Mind at some of these. Spirals are. so fricking tiny. and veilspuns are literally just. Specks. Oh my goodness [emoji=aether laughing size=1]
This is a very useful resource that I'm commenting on to find for future reference. I am also commenting just to say that I am Losing My Mind at some of these. Spirals are. so fricking tiny. and veilspuns are literally just. Specks. Oh my goodness
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png HXUuNiW.png XdKddgH.png SDMKiMj.gif dEpEkJE.gif
LMAOO NOOO I HC'd my Obelisk and Veilspun as arena fighting buddies and now I find out Veilspuns are the size of dragonflies NDNDKD [emoji=ridgeback scared size=1]
LMAOO NOOO I HC'd my Obelisk and Veilspun as arena fighting buddies and now I find out Veilspuns are the size of dragonflies NDNDKD
Ap6eiOc.png
@CollieCalamari

They can still be battle companions! The Veil would probably just be battling a bit differently than you imagined. The Obby will be the tank.
@CollieCalamari

They can still be battle companions! The Veil would probably just be battling a bit differently than you imagined. The Obby will be the tank.
@Negatory my obby is the stronger of the two so that would make sense, time to stretch my creative muscle and think how I'd imagine a deadly dragonfly at work LOL
@Negatory my obby is the stronger of the two so that would make sense, time to stretch my creative muscle and think how I'd imagine a deadly dragonfly at work LOL
Ap6eiOc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10