Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Size Guide UPDATED 2022
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I can't believe Veilspuns are so teeny!!

Like when I first saw them I envisioned them as big, graceful, twining things with beautiful hair that you can hide in but never bothered to look at the actual size of the veils in my lair lmao
I can't believe Veilspuns are so teeny!!

Like when I first saw them I envisioned them as big, graceful, twining things with beautiful hair that you can hide in but never bothered to look at the actual size of the veils in my lair lmao
Selling some old, and leveled, dragons!
Im sorry but Im very confused on how you explained the way on how to scale the dragons. I can edit images myself so I was just curious if you could do a step by step example of the process you did/ dumb it down a little ^^'

I was thinking of using this website to just do the (ex:) 150 x 150 px way of adjusting- but in saying that i would need to figure out what to replace the 150 numbers with. I hope that makes sense?
Im sorry but Im very confused on how you explained the way on how to scale the dragons. I can edit images myself so I was just curious if you could do a step by step example of the process you did/ dumb it down a little ^^'

I was thinking of using this website to just do the (ex:) 150 x 150 px way of adjusting- but in saying that i would need to figure out what to replace the 150 numbers with. I hope that makes sense?
PQznZys.png
@Polareis

So I tried doing the calculation listed. This is for a Fae Male.
Curved measurement: 6.05
Divided by 1000. This gives 0.00605 (named multiplier - M)

Now I dont know which 'length' you used since there are two listed, straight and curved, so I will so both.
Judging since we used Curved first, I will show it first. C x M = 0.0366025

Then straight. S x M = 0.035695

Since the answers are not whole numbers, I dont know what to replace the 150x150px with.

@Polareis

So I tried doing the calculation listed. This is for a Fae Male.
Curved measurement: 6.05
Divided by 1000. This gives 0.00605 (named multiplier - M)

Now I dont know which 'length' you used since there are two listed, straight and curved, so I will so both.
Judging since we used Curved first, I will show it first. C x M = 0.0366025

Then straight. S x M = 0.035695

Since the answers are not whole numbers, I dont know what to replace the 150x150px with.

PQznZys.png
this is absolutely wicked and crazy cool of you to do, but also incredibly helpful in imagining how big they all are to each other,

I also just took their length stat on the actual dragon page just to see how their length compared to the height of a human and veilspuns (at least tohvie, my dragon that I used) comes up to my knee lengthwise and im about 5' 3" ish, so while dragons are surprisingly tiny compared to each other, these guys are freaking massive

the height generator i used here was what i used just as a fun little side comparision, but it isnt going to help you with scaling your images. I would definitely practice this method if you are capable of scaling images and stuff (im not so this was just a fun lil exercise for me)

this is absolutely wicked and crazy cool of you to do, but also incredibly helpful in imagining how big they all are to each other,

I also just took their length stat on the actual dragon page just to see how their length compared to the height of a human and veilspuns (at least tohvie, my dragon that I used) comes up to my knee lengthwise and im about 5' 3" ish, so while dragons are surprisingly tiny compared to each other, these guys are freaking massive

the height generator i used here was what i used just as a fun little side comparision, but it isnt going to help you with scaling your images. I would definitely practice this method if you are capable of scaling images and stuff (im not so this was just a fun lil exercise for me)

I often forget how huge the gap is in size differences for some dragons, leading me to wonder how the heck my tiny fae starter remains the leader of a clan full of Ridgebacks...
I often forget how huge the gap is in size differences for some dragons, leading me to wonder how the heck my tiny fae starter remains the leader of a clan full of Ridgebacks...
do you have one with all of them together?
do you have one with all of them together?
My Lair
FEMALE IMPS ARE TINY.. i did not expect female ridgebacks to be HUGE.
FEMALE IMPS ARE TINY.. i did not expect female ridgebacks to be HUGE.
this is sooooo wild! I knew some breeds were bigger than others, but to have a visual representation of the (median) size of all the breeds blew my mind.

also dumb but funny thought, I imagine the bigger dragons accidentally inhaling the smaller ones like someone accidentally inhaling a fly
this is sooooo wild! I knew some breeds were bigger than others, but to have a visual representation of the (median) size of all the breeds blew my mind.

also dumb but funny thought, I imagine the bigger dragons accidentally inhaling the smaller ones like someone accidentally inhaling a fly
rYp8BR7.pngapBZyIl.pngold-oaks-2.pngmkyCRvi.png
[quote name="Meriii" date="2022-05-09 14:30:09" ] this is sooooo wild! I knew some breeds were bigger than others, but to have a visual representation of the (median) size of all the breeds blew my mind. also dumb but funny thought, I imagine the bigger dragons accidentally inhaling the smaller ones like someone accidentally inhaling a fly [/quote] bRUH-
Meriii wrote on 2022-05-09 14:30:09:

bRUH-
PQznZys.png
a tutorial would be nice !! :)
a tutorial would be nice !! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10