Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] sheetsync spreadsheets
1 2 3 4 5 6
Review III
Came back for a third project. As always, dems is lovely to work with, and they get their work done exceptionally fast and done incredibly well. I'm very excited to have these tools to bring our adoption center to the next level. They helped me figure out the best way to achieve what I wanted, and as always, I give their work a 10/10.

Thank you dems!
Review III
Came back for a third project. As always, dems is lovely to work with, and they get their work done exceptionally fast and done incredibly well. I'm very excited to have these tools to bring our adoption center to the next level. They helped me figure out the best way to achieve what I wanted, and as always, I give their work a 10/10.

Thank you dems!
[center][emoji=star size=1]~Review~[emoji=star size=1][/center] I'm incredibly pleased with the spreadsheet I've received from dems for my mass b'day hatch. Not only was the first draft they gave me almost exactly what I had in mind, they were also incredibly quick. I'm not that familiar with sheets and dems was extremely helpful and told me exactly how to use it and how to unlock it so others are free to edit it themselves. If I ever need another spreadsheet I will not hesitate to come back here. A+, 10/10, 100% would recommend this service to others ^_^
~Review~

I'm incredibly pleased with the spreadsheet I've received from dems for my mass b'day hatch. Not only was the first draft they gave me almost exactly what I had in mind, they were also incredibly quick. I'm not that familiar with sheets and dems was extremely helpful and told me exactly how to use it and how to unlock it so others are free to edit it themselves. If I ever need another spreadsheet I will not hesitate to come back here.

A+, 10/10, 100% would recommend this service to others ^_^
[Center][emoji=star size=1]~Review 2~[emoji=star size=1][/center] Came back for a second spreadsheet sooner than expected. This time I asked for a spreadsheet to keep track of all the materials I sent out to and got back from people transmuting for me. Once again, dems delivered exactly what I was looking for. Most of it is automated and it all works like a charm. Dems took the time again to explain exactly how to use the spreadsheet. Now I have an easy way to keep track of everything without too much hassle. Just like last time I can't express how pleased I am with the spreadsheet I've received. If anyone ever needs a spreadsheet, this is the place to be! 10/10 yet again and if I need more spreadsheets I will certainly come back here![emoji=familiar heart size=1]
~Review 2~

Came back for a second spreadsheet sooner than expected. This time I asked for a spreadsheet to keep track of all the materials I sent out to and got back from people transmuting for me. Once again, dems delivered exactly what I was looking for. Most of it is automated and it all works like a charm. Dems took the time again to explain exactly how to use the spreadsheet. Now I have an easy way to keep track of everything without too much hassle.

Just like last time I can't express how pleased I am with the spreadsheet I've received. If anyone ever needs a spreadsheet, this is the place to be!

10/10 yet again and if I need more spreadsheets I will certainly come back here!
[center][b][emoji=cat 2 size=1] Review [emoji=cat 2 size=1][/b][/center] [center]This is my first custom spreadsheet! It was very nice and perfect! Very much what I expected! dems was very professional and allowed me to explain without too much effort what kind of spreadsheet I wanted! The spreadsheet was made very fast too! Thank you! Happy working with you![/center]
Review
This is my first custom spreadsheet! It was very nice and perfect! Very much what I expected! dems was very professional and allowed me to explain without too much effort what kind of spreadsheet I wanted! The spreadsheet was made very fast too! Thank you! Happy working with you!
__ HBCSqae.png Oau1AoM.gif 6zPi0Jf.png
IuE6T9S.png
oP5ZjL5.png
[center][emoji=rose size=1] [b]Review[/b] [emoji=rose][/center] I messaged dems for a sheet that would parse and autoformat my hatchery listings for me. The entire process from initial messaging to having the sheet done and paid for took about an hour in total and will save me many more hours that I would've spent continuing to manually format my listings. Very fast, polite service!
Review

I messaged dems for a sheet that would parse and autoformat my hatchery listings for me. The entire process from initial messaging to having the sheet done and paid for took about an hour in total and will save me many more hours that I would've spent continuing to manually format my listings. Very fast, polite service!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
What does a budgeting spreadsheet look like? I need to clean up my FR finances but I’ve not considered a spreadsheet before
What does a budgeting spreadsheet look like? I need to clean up my FR finances but I’ve not considered a spreadsheet before
blackhartecourt.png
@blackharte

Depends on what you're looking for! I use a personal one to track any skin-preorders that I'm on, so that I know how many gems I need to set aside for future purchases.

I've been commissioned for ones in the past that track income and spend, with specific categories, so you can see a summary by month on what you're spending money on, what is bringing money in, and which areas you can work on diversifying your income or cutting down your spending.

I'd be looking to work with you to tweak the sheet to meet your needs, so if you've got something else in mind feel free to reach out via PM and I'll let you know if it's possible!
@blackharte

Depends on what you're looking for! I use a personal one to track any skin-preorders that I'm on, so that I know how many gems I need to set aside for future purchases.

I've been commissioned for ones in the past that track income and spend, with specific categories, so you can see a summary by month on what you're spending money on, what is bringing money in, and which areas you can work on diversifying your income or cutting down your spending.

I'd be looking to work with you to tweak the sheet to meet your needs, so if you've got something else in mind feel free to reach out via PM and I'll let you know if it's possible!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
Review
On Behalf of the Earth Dominance Team

Dems has dealt with every problem I have ever thrown at them, and I am very good at throwing problems. I cannot praise their sheet work enough, both creating things like Goats, Stoats and every fever dream sheet I have come up with, but also fixing sheets when they threaten break.

Their sheets are understandable, they're open to other opinions to make changes, and their sheets look good. They hide the backend well so that the sheet remains user friendly.

Both myself and the team would highly recommend their services any day of the week.
Review
On Behalf of the Earth Dominance Team

Dems has dealt with every problem I have ever thrown at them, and I am very good at throwing problems. I cannot praise their sheet work enough, both creating things like Goats, Stoats and every fever dream sheet I have come up with, but also fixing sheets when they threaten break.

Their sheets are understandable, they're open to other opinions to make changes, and their sheets look good. They hide the backend well so that the sheet remains user friendly.

Both myself and the team would highly recommend their services any day of the week.
arOGchX.png
@dems

Hello! I was told you're opening your shop and a friend who had glowing reviews (iiPessimystic). I am in a weird situation with a spreadsheet and would love to know if you would be up for the job.

I run an adoptables thread/event where I track who has what. Luckily, I have a spreadsheet already with the data but I am having issues updating the personal tracker that manually updates based on what info the private data sheet has. There's already "bones" so I wouldn't need a full sheet (unless you deem the previous useless) but I no longer have time to work out the poor code I made + add in BBcode with the links and images.. etc.

I can go more into detail, but what I really need is someone to go over the sorta-functional mess i have and make it work a bit smoother & pretty-ify it.
@dems

Hello! I was told you're opening your shop and a friend who had glowing reviews (iiPessimystic). I am in a weird situation with a spreadsheet and would love to know if you would be up for the job.

I run an adoptables thread/event where I track who has what. Luckily, I have a spreadsheet already with the data but I am having issues updating the personal tracker that manually updates based on what info the private data sheet has. There's already "bones" so I wouldn't need a full sheet (unless you deem the previous useless) but I no longer have time to work out the poor code I made + add in BBcode with the links and images.. etc.

I can go more into detail, but what I really need is someone to go over the sorta-functional mess i have and make it work a bit smoother & pretty-ify it.
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
@HowDoilnternet

Heya! Could you send me a DM with more information?

I am able to set up sheets to automatically update based on information that a private data sheet has (most of the gacha adoptable sheets I've done are set up to automatically update their statistics page with new traits, and the Pebble Pile sheets will pull in information based on the pebbles owned by a user in a backend sheet), but I'd need a closer look at the sheets in question to let you know how much tweaking I'd need to do!
@HowDoilnternet

Heya! Could you send me a DM with more information?

I am able to set up sheets to automatically update based on information that a private data sheet has (most of the gacha adoptable sheets I've done are set up to automatically update their statistics page with new traits, and the Pebble Pile sheets will pull in information based on the pebbles owned by a user in a backend sheet), but I'd need a closer look at the sheets in question to let you know how much tweaking I'd need to do!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6