Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2023 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@nuue your male banescale entry is absolutely breathtaking! If it doesn't win and you end up printing, I'd love to be pinged!
@nuue your male banescale entry is absolutely breathtaking! If it doesn't win and you end up printing, I'd love to be pinged!
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
[quote name="SairentoTsuki" date="2023-04-09 18:20:37" ] this is why wavecrest is my favourite fest and not my own flight (SORRY ICE),,, the skins are always top tier!! good luck everyone! [/quote] Sorry for messaging here, but if that sailor one does not win, may I be pinged for it? It so pretty!! [emoji=veilspun love size=1]
SairentoTsuki wrote on 2023-04-09 18:20:37:
this is why wavecrest is my favourite fest and not my own flight (SORRY ICE),,, the skins are always top tier!! good luck everyone!
Sorry for messaging here, but if that sailor one does not win, may I be pinged for it? It so pretty!!
princess_luna__animated_signature__by_c3fear-d4xcdac.gif
@TURBOVICE thank you! that means a lot to me ^^

@Falcolmreynolds thanks! can't wait to see your entry as well!
@TURBOVICE thank you! that means a lot to me ^^

@Falcolmreynolds thanks! can't wait to see your entry as well!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
I just took a look through the submissions and oh my goodness I think im going to go broke this wavecrest!! They're all so pretty and neat [emoji=tundra love size=30]
I just took a look through the submissions and oh my goodness I think im going to go broke this wavecrest!! They're all so pretty and neat
water_small.png
@NimStratus if Reefhost doesn't win and you do a print run, I'd love a ping for it.

@SunsPauliiine same for Part Fish!
@NimStratus if Reefhost doesn't win and you do a print run, I'd love a ping for it.

@SunsPauliiine same for Part Fish!
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak

{wishlist} {legacy challenge} {hatchery} {clan lore}
@TURBOVICE @SpR1nG @Falcolmreynolds @Gwythaint

Thank you all for your kind words!
@TURBOVICE @SpR1nG @Falcolmreynolds @Gwythaint

Thank you all for your kind words!
@justjasper

Im pretty much new to the skin/accent making scene, so Im actually not sure if Ill end up printing it in case it doesnt win :p im just here to have some fun in the skincent contests!

ill def ask you in the future if youre still interested, if this doesnt win! ill make a 1-print just for you since im not much of a uma creator
@justjasper

Im pretty much new to the skin/accent making scene, so Im actually not sure if Ill end up printing it in case it doesnt win :p im just here to have some fun in the skincent contests!

ill def ask you in the future if youre still interested, if this doesnt win! ill make a 1-print just for you since im not much of a uma creator
she/her
@SairentoTsuki Rising Tides is so nice I had to come compliment it, good luck!
@SairentoTsuki Rising Tides is so nice I had to come compliment it, good luck!
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly
controlled by dumdum goblin
brain ... with a wishlist
@nuue Your skin "abyssal kelp hunter" is just perfect, im not in favor of F Aether, but now it could change

@DeathSpecter "Kelp Beds Lurker" is great! We need more Aether skins!

@Xafurus I like your "Fur to Fins" skin! This can make a great water rp
@nuue Your skin "abyssal kelp hunter" is just perfect, im not in favor of F Aether, but now it could change

@DeathSpecter "Kelp Beds Lurker" is great! We need more Aether skins!

@Xafurus I like your "Fur to Fins" skin! This can make a great water rp
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
@Yachaziel
i gotchu! thank u for the compliment, im glad ya like it!

@maocifer
thank you so much for the praise! <3
@Yachaziel
i gotchu! thank u for the compliment, im glad ya like it!

@maocifer
thank you so much for the praise! <3
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9