Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Faerie's Tarot (temp closed)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
[center][emoji=pink gem 2 size=1][/center]
flefaeries_2.png
@klefaeries

Can I get a The Faerie's Choice general reading? I prefer to be called just Skel, and I don't have preferred pronouns.
@klefaeries

Can I get a The Faerie's Choice general reading? I prefer to be called just Skel, and I don't have preferred pronouns.
9mjyPzr.png
Hi! I'd like a spread 3 reading, prefered name is Janu and I go by any pronouns. Also, it's okay to post here!
Hi! I'd like a spread 3 reading, prefered name is Janu and I go by any pronouns. Also, it's okay to post here!
clay.pngpipsqueak.png
@Skelisteri

Oracle cards pulled: confidence, boundaries

Tarot card pulled: four of rods

I think recently you have rid yourself of a very toxic relationship, whether it was romantic or platonic or familial, and you are in a point in your life where you feel like nothing will stop you. You have been very firm in setting your boundaries, and have been clear with everyone in your life to not cross them as you are navigating this new threshold of gaining confidence and being more true to yourself.

Honestly, the cards are telling you that you're doing amazing and want you to continue along this path. Use that newfound confidence to push away your inner critic; you did what was necessary and what was best for your mental and emotional health, no matter how much it hurt in the beginning. Now, it's time to let others know that you are under no obligation to go back to the way things were, even if it's more convenient for them. You're focusing on yourself, and that's okay.

This is a perfect time to fully invest in those feelings of self-love and partnering with the pieces of yourself that you felt was necessary to hide away during this toxic relationship. Find yourself again and embrace them in their entirety. Put yourself out there and demand respect for your choice, but also keep in mind that it's important to see things from both perspectives to keep an open mind.
@Skelisteri

Oracle cards pulled: confidence, boundaries

Tarot card pulled: four of rods

I think recently you have rid yourself of a very toxic relationship, whether it was romantic or platonic or familial, and you are in a point in your life where you feel like nothing will stop you. You have been very firm in setting your boundaries, and have been clear with everyone in your life to not cross them as you are navigating this new threshold of gaining confidence and being more true to yourself.

Honestly, the cards are telling you that you're doing amazing and want you to continue along this path. Use that newfound confidence to push away your inner critic; you did what was necessary and what was best for your mental and emotional health, no matter how much it hurt in the beginning. Now, it's time to let others know that you are under no obligation to go back to the way things were, even if it's more convenient for them. You're focusing on yourself, and that's okay.

This is a perfect time to fully invest in those feelings of self-love and partnering with the pieces of yourself that you felt was necessary to hide away during this toxic relationship. Find yourself again and embrace them in their entirety. Put yourself out there and demand respect for your choice, but also keep in mind that it's important to see things from both perspectives to keep an open mind.
flefaeries_2.png
@Janury

Tarot cards pulled: the hierophant, the fool

Oracle card pulled: life purpose

You're ready to take the next step in your life journey after a long period of stagnancy and uncertainty. The cards are saying to trust your intuition, but to also use caution as you navigate these unknown waters as jumping right into the waves can lead to mistakes and more trouble.

It may be prudent to consult others' opinions and see things through their eyes rather than allowing yourself to be stubborn think that your way is the only way to move forward. It's okay to be excited and ready for the next step, and it's an amazing feeling to want to move forward on this adventure that you so desperately have desired and do indeed deserve. But the cards want you to be aware of having the ability to consider your options carefully, and to move forward with both eyes open.

Don't let your emotions rule your head. Let your heart and mind work in tandem in order to do what needs to be done. Learn from the mistakes of your past and understand the consequences of possible mistakes in the future. As long as you embrace your life to the full while keeping these things in mind, you're going to find what you've been searching for.
@Janury

Tarot cards pulled: the hierophant, the fool

Oracle card pulled: life purpose

You're ready to take the next step in your life journey after a long period of stagnancy and uncertainty. The cards are saying to trust your intuition, but to also use caution as you navigate these unknown waters as jumping right into the waves can lead to mistakes and more trouble.

It may be prudent to consult others' opinions and see things through their eyes rather than allowing yourself to be stubborn think that your way is the only way to move forward. It's okay to be excited and ready for the next step, and it's an amazing feeling to want to move forward on this adventure that you so desperately have desired and do indeed deserve. But the cards want you to be aware of having the ability to consider your options carefully, and to move forward with both eyes open.

Don't let your emotions rule your head. Let your heart and mind work in tandem in order to do what needs to be done. Learn from the mistakes of your past and understand the consequences of possible mistakes in the future. As long as you embrace your life to the full while keeping these things in mind, you're going to find what you've been searching for.
flefaeries_2.png
Hello there! I was wondering if I could get a The Faerie’s choice general reading? I prefer to be called Lycan and I go by she/her and they/them. Thank you in advance!
Hello there! I was wondering if I could get a The Faerie’s choice general reading? I prefer to be called Lycan and I go by she/her and they/them. Thank you in advance!
@Lycanroyale

Tarot cards pulled: the hierophant reversed, ace of cups reversed

Oracle card pulled: talent

I think that you have been feeling a lot of disconnection from yourself lately, and right now there is a bit of a war going on between your rational side and the hopeful side of you. On one hand you know what you have to do; but on the other, there's what you actually want to do. And these two conflicting ideals are really messing with your heart and head.

You are capable of so much. It feels like you're finally being given the chance to prove it, and that's why you're struggling with what to do. You want to prove that you have the competency to accomplish whatever you put your mind to, but when that might go against what society and/or the friends and family around you...you're stuck. And you aren't sure how to get unstuck, so that you can fully embrace what makes you tick, and to prove that you are worthy with the talents and abilities that make you who you are.

I think the cards are trying to tell you that forcing it will just end poorly. Take a deep breath and focus on what drives you, what inspires you. It's easier said than done, but try not to focus so much on the opinion of those who are influencing you and rather focus on yourself. What is it that makes your heart sing? What is it that you want to do, rather than what you have to do? Making a rush decision isn't going to get you where you need to go. Give it your best shot only after you've fully prepared yourself with some meditation on what truly matters.
@Lycanroyale

Tarot cards pulled: the hierophant reversed, ace of cups reversed

Oracle card pulled: talent

I think that you have been feeling a lot of disconnection from yourself lately, and right now there is a bit of a war going on between your rational side and the hopeful side of you. On one hand you know what you have to do; but on the other, there's what you actually want to do. And these two conflicting ideals are really messing with your heart and head.

You are capable of so much. It feels like you're finally being given the chance to prove it, and that's why you're struggling with what to do. You want to prove that you have the competency to accomplish whatever you put your mind to, but when that might go against what society and/or the friends and family around you...you're stuck. And you aren't sure how to get unstuck, so that you can fully embrace what makes you tick, and to prove that you are worthy with the talents and abilities that make you who you are.

I think the cards are trying to tell you that forcing it will just end poorly. Take a deep breath and focus on what drives you, what inspires you. It's easier said than done, but try not to focus so much on the opinion of those who are influencing you and rather focus on yourself. What is it that makes your heart sing? What is it that you want to do, rather than what you have to do? Making a rush decision isn't going to get you where you need to go. Give it your best shot only after you've fully prepared yourself with some meditation on what truly matters.
flefaeries_2.png
Oh hello! I've been wanting to get a tarot reading done. My pronouns are he/him or they/them, but I am fine with any unisex/genderless pronoun someone gives me. Names are weird for me- but I go by mostly Jaysin or Rurathfiik. I am partial to spread one for a general reading, but I'll ultimately leave the choice up to you.

Thanks in advance.
Oh hello! I've been wanting to get a tarot reading done. My pronouns are he/him or they/them, but I am fine with any unisex/genderless pronoun someone gives me. Names are weird for me- but I go by mostly Jaysin or Rurathfiik. I am partial to spread one for a general reading, but I'll ultimately leave the choice up to you.

Thanks in advance.
MUYNhfy.png ohrx6hp.pngOxagJgG.png
betta_badge.png
Hello! you can call me twister, I use she/they :)

I would love a general Faerie's Choice reading! but I'd prefer it if you messaged me instead of sending it here.
Hello! you can call me twister, I use she/they :)

I would love a general Faerie's Choice reading! but I'd prefer it if you messaged me instead of sending it here.
rYp8BR7.png

KMuzmRO.gif

BdmbzTG.gif

v2PJF9u.png
g585y1V.png
oQlTGMl.png
@RocketshipDown

Tarot cards pulled: page of swords reversed, page of cups reversed, the world reversed

Oh buddy I am definitely getting some intense vibes from this one ): I think you're suffering right now from a long bout of rejection and insecurity that has severely damaged you emotionally and mentally. In order to combat this and protect yourself, you've been lashing out towards anyone and everyone no matter the circumstance, and it's only leading to more hurt.

I think the cards want you to take a deep breath and evaluate the wounds your grievances have caused yourself and others. Realize that just because you were hurt does not mean you can hurt others in retaliation. Find that missing piece in your life that has been made obvious by your frustrations and emptiness; stop denying yourself happiness out of jealousy and the desire to continue festering.

The healthiest thing would be to start turning the criticisms you've faced into opportunities. Instead of dwelling on them, tackle whatever loose ends you feel are making themselves known and use this to find closure. Let yourself heal--the world is not out to get you, and sometimes it's easier to feel that way instead of looking inside ourselves to see what we can do to change to make things better.
@RocketshipDown

Tarot cards pulled: page of swords reversed, page of cups reversed, the world reversed

Oh buddy I am definitely getting some intense vibes from this one ): I think you're suffering right now from a long bout of rejection and insecurity that has severely damaged you emotionally and mentally. In order to combat this and protect yourself, you've been lashing out towards anyone and everyone no matter the circumstance, and it's only leading to more hurt.

I think the cards want you to take a deep breath and evaluate the wounds your grievances have caused yourself and others. Realize that just because you were hurt does not mean you can hurt others in retaliation. Find that missing piece in your life that has been made obvious by your frustrations and emptiness; stop denying yourself happiness out of jealousy and the desire to continue festering.

The healthiest thing would be to start turning the criticisms you've faced into opportunities. Instead of dwelling on them, tackle whatever loose ends you feel are making themselves known and use this to find closure. Let yourself heal--the world is not out to get you, and sometimes it's easier to feel that way instead of looking inside ourselves to see what we can do to change to make things better.
flefaeries_2.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26