Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Faerie's Tarot (temp closed)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Hallo! ^^ I would love to have a reading of The Cat's Meow since it's still new for you and I love cats, they are so cute and also my favourite animal.
My question: will my parents and I move to another country and reside there in the coming months?

My preferred name are Arcane/Arcanie or Jasmin, and pronouns are she/her!

Also, take your time and go slowly after all life sometimes can be tiring and busy. I hope this is not to much for you and thank you!
Hallo! ^^ I would love to have a reading of The Cat's Meow since it's still new for you and I love cats, they are so cute and also my favourite animal.
My question: will my parents and I move to another country and reside there in the coming months?

My preferred name are Arcane/Arcanie or Jasmin, and pronouns are she/her!

Also, take your time and go slowly after all life sometimes can be tiring and busy. I hope this is not to much for you and thank you!
giphy.gif goSc2L4.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Kasperia

Cards pulled: king of cups, ten of swords reversed

Yes, you will heal with time, but a long journey is ahead of you. Don't be afraid and shy away from the kindness that others are offering to you right now; they mean it, and your healing is in their best interest. Walk through life with eye unclouded by what you just went through and accept the generosity of others with an open heart. Growth will always follow pain, and it is up to you to determine in which direction that growth leads.
@Kasperia

Yes, you will heal with time, but a long journey is ahead of you. Don't be afraid and shy away from the kindness that others are offering to you right now; they mean it, and your healing is in their best interest. Walk through life with eye unclouded by what you just went through and accept the generosity of others with an open heart. Growth will always follow pain, and it is up to you to determine in which direction that growth leads.
31d6fc6321fea0f5baa60ee6c596c954dd04bd67.png
@ablazingstar

Tarot cards pulled: knight of rods, nine of rods

Oracle card pulled: lighten your load

Oof I'll be honest I really resonated with this one because it immediately connected with me. I got the sense of "HELP I AM OVERWHELMED BY EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW AND I CAN DO NOTHING TO PREVENT IT" kinda doomscrolling esque vibes and boy oh boyyyyyyyyy is that for real.

Unfortunately, there's not much to do except to just sit back and take a deep breath and try to not let everything take over every single thought in your head. I know it's easier said than done, but right now is terrifying to many people, and focusing too much on the doom and gloom is making you sick in body and soul. Nihilism, depression, and anxiety go hand-in-hand, especially during times like this. I think it might be time for you to unplug yourself from social media and instead start thinking about all the things you are blessed to have in life.

You have a strong mind once you set yourself about to take care of something. Use that will and determination to make the space around you better than you found it. It's not far-reaching, and maybe it's a little selfish in some way, but improving your immediate environment in whatever ways you can think of can do wonders to make yourself relax and stop placing the burden of the entire world's disasters on your shoulders.

@ablazingstar

Tarot cards pulled: knight of rods, nine of rods

Oracle card pulled: lighten your load

Oof I'll be honest I really resonated with this one because it immediately connected with me. I got the sense of "HELP I AM OVERWHELMED BY EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW AND I CAN DO NOTHING TO PREVENT IT" kinda doomscrolling esque vibes and boy oh boyyyyyyyyy is that for real.

Unfortunately, there's not much to do except to just sit back and take a deep breath and try to not let everything take over every single thought in your head. I know it's easier said than done, but right now is terrifying to many people, and focusing too much on the doom and gloom is making you sick in body and soul. Nihilism, depression, and anxiety go hand-in-hand, especially during times like this. I think it might be time for you to unplug yourself from social media and instead start thinking about all the things you are blessed to have in life.

You have a strong mind once you set yourself about to take care of something. Use that will and determination to make the space around you better than you found it. It's not far-reaching, and maybe it's a little selfish in some way, but improving your immediate environment in whatever ways you can think of can do wonders to make yourself relax and stop placing the burden of the entire world's disasters on your shoulders.

@scrupulously

Tarot card pulled: the lovers

Oracle cards pulled: reconciliation, closure

The lovers card doesn't always have to mean a romantic relationship but in this case, I think that interpretation is spot on. I think the cards are trying to urge you to reconnect with that old flame who has been dancing in and out of the corner of your eyes lately. Maybe they were someone you never thought you had a chance with, or maybe you just weren't ready to share a part of your life with someone else, but the cards are saying that if you want to jump into it, go for it.

Break up with the convention you've kept inside your heart that you are not the type of person that someone will want to care for. You are a wonderful, unique, fascinating individual. If being alone is causing you to hurt, then maybe your self-imposed loneliness isn't working out so well for you. It's okay to be afraid, but I think it's also time to let your emotions be free and to get out there and experience what life has to offer.

Something wonderful is waiting for you. Let this reconnection with this person be a reconnection with your soul as well. Perhaps this won't bud into a romance like you initially thought it would, but I think this connection will be the key for getting out of the darkness you've found yourself hiding in.
@scrupulously

The lovers card doesn't always have to mean a romantic relationship but in this case, I think that interpretation is spot on. I think the cards are trying to urge you to reconnect with that old flame who has been dancing in and out of the corner of your eyes lately. Maybe they were someone you never thought you had a chance with, or maybe you just weren't ready to share a part of your life with someone else, but the cards are saying that if you want to jump into it, go for it.

Break up with the convention you've kept inside your heart that you are not the type of person that someone will want to care for. You are a wonderful, unique, fascinating individual. If being alone is causing you to hurt, then maybe your self-imposed loneliness isn't working out so well for you. It's okay to be afraid, but I think it's also time to let your emotions be free and to get out there and experience what life has to offer.

Something wonderful is waiting for you. Let this reconnection with this person be a reconnection with your soul as well. Perhaps this won't bud into a romance like you initially thought it would, but I think this connection will be the key for getting out of the darkness you've found yourself hiding in.
@Arcane2

Cards pulled: king of wands reversed, five of swords reversed

I think there's been a lot of debate revolving around moving to another country and it's been putting a lot of stress on your family, but you most of all, because they've essentially left it up to you to decide. Don't let their urging make you impulsive and hasty, because then you'll make a decision you'll regret. Though it may be difficult, compromise is what's going to get you through this. List out the pros and cons and really dig into them. I think, ultimately, the move will happen and it will be for the best; but the journey to get there is going to be stressful and scary, and you have to stay strong and not back down from your convictions.

@Arcane2

I think there's been a lot of debate revolving around moving to another country and it's been putting a lot of stress on your family, but you most of all, because they've essentially left it up to you to decide. Don't let their urging make you impulsive and hasty, because then you'll make a decision you'll regret. Though it may be difficult, compromise is what's going to get you through this. List out the pros and cons and really dig into them. I think, ultimately, the move will happen and it will be for the best; but the journey to get there is going to be stressful and scary, and you have to stay strong and not back down from your convictions.

[quote name="klefaeries" date="2023-02-05 07:45:05" ] @scrupulously Tarot card pulled: the lovers Oracle cards pulled: reconciliation, closure The lovers card doesn't always have to mean a romantic relationship but in this case, I think that interpretation is spot on. I think the cards are trying to urge you to reconnect with that old flame who has been dancing in and out of the corner of your eyes lately. Maybe they were someone you never thought you had a chance with, or maybe you just weren't ready to share a part of your life with someone else, but the cards are saying that if you want to jump into it, go for it. Break up with the convention you've kept inside your heart that you are not the type of person that someone will want to care for. You are a wonderful, unique, fascinating individual. If being alone is causing you to hurt, then maybe your self-imposed loneliness isn't working out so well for you. It's okay to be afraid, but I think it's also time to let your emotions be free and to get out there and experience what life has to offer. Something wonderful is waiting for you. Let this reconnection with this person be a reconnection with your soul as well. Perhaps this won't bud into a romance like you initially thought it would, but I think this connection will be the key for getting out of the darkness you've found yourself hiding in. [/quote] I've never really asked for anything tarot-card related before, but this is [i]super[/i] accurate.. thank you!
klefaeries wrote on 2023-02-05 07:45:05:
@scrupulously

I've never really asked for anything tarot-card related before, but this is super accurate.. thank you!
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
@klefaeries Apologies, this got buried in some other things!
I really appreciate the reading, it rings extremely true right now as I'm dealing with some irl issues and anxiety means even if I'm not *literally* doomscrolling, I mentally end up doing it a lot to try and "solve" a problem that.. can't be solved right now >.>; Every reading I get really is a callout post for me to chill out about my issues, haha!
@klefaeries Apologies, this got buried in some other things!
I really appreciate the reading, it rings extremely true right now as I'm dealing with some irl issues and anxiety means even if I'm not *literally* doomscrolling, I mentally end up doing it a lot to try and "solve" a problem that.. can't be solved right now >.>; Every reading I get really is a callout post for me to chill out about my issues, haha!
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
[quote name="klefaeries" date="2023-02-05 07:44:58" ] @Kasperia Cards pulled: king of cups, ten of swords reversed Yes, you will heal with time, but a long journey is ahead of you. Don't be afraid and shy away from the kindness that others are offering to you right now; they mean it, and your healing is in their best interest. Walk through life with eye unclouded by what you just went through and accept the generosity of others with an open heart. Growth will always follow pain, and it is up to you to determine in which direction that growth leads. [/quote] @klefaeries This was surprisingly insightful and strangely accurate to some stuff I'm dealing with irl....Healing may be a long and time consuming process but it's something I'm trying to move forward with so this was really inspiring to hear. Thank you so much for taking the time to do a reading for me, I really appreciate it!!
klefaeries wrote on 2023-02-05 07:44:58:
@Kasperia

@klefaeries

This was surprisingly insightful and strangely accurate to some stuff I'm dealing with irl....Healing may be a long and time consuming process but it's something I'm trying to move forward with so this was really inspiring to hear. Thank you so much for taking the time to do a reading for me, I really appreciate it!!
[quote name="klefaeries" date="2023-02-05 07:45:08" ] @Arcane2 Cards pulled: king of wands reversed, five of swords reversed I think there's been a lot of debate revolving around moving to another country and it's been putting a lot of stress on your family, but you most of all, because they've essentially left it up to you to decide. Don't let their urging make you impulsive and hasty, because then you'll make a decision you'll regret. Though it may be difficult, compromise is what's going to get you through this. List out the pros and cons and really dig into them. I think, ultimately, the move will happen and it will be for the best; but the journey to get there is going to be stressful and scary, and you have to stay strong and not back down from your convictions. [/quote] @klefaeries I really appreciate the reading because it gradually builds my confidence and encourages me to persevere and believe in my convictions, no matter how stressful the situation is. Thank you very much for taking the time to do reading for me; I am truly grateful. <(=v=)>
klefaeries wrote on 2023-02-05 07:45:08:
@Arcane2

@klefaeries

I really appreciate the reading because it gradually builds my confidence and encourages me to persevere and believe in my convictions, no matter how stressful the situation is. Thank you very much for taking the time to do reading for me; I am truly grateful. <(=v=)>
giphy.gif goSc2L4.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
Hello!
Could I please get the Faeries Choice spread? She/her, preferred name is Julia, and feel free to post in thread ^^
I don't have a specific question, but recently I feel I've hit a bit of an impasse, so any direction or perspectives on that would be lovely!
Hello!
Could I please get the Faeries Choice spread? She/her, preferred name is Julia, and feel free to post in thread ^^
I don't have a specific question, but recently I feel I've hit a bit of an impasse, so any direction or perspectives on that would be lovely!
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26