Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You're ___ flight but love ____ flight?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
im in plague but absolutely love earth - i would switch but plague has a special place in my heart and i dont think i will be leaving any time soon :] it do be tempting though
im in plague but absolutely love earth - i would switch but plague has a special place in my heart and i dont think i will be leaving any time soon :] it do be tempting though
g6GXe.gif
jem
he/him
I’m in earth just for dom cause I love exalting dragons but I live for arcane’s aesthetic and lore. I just love stars and planets and galaxies
I’m in earth just for dom cause I love exalting dragons but I live for arcane’s aesthetic and lore. I just love stars and planets and galaxies
g1T7fsG.png
infinity
about me. wishlist. avatar. lore.
If you hear the music....
It's already too late.
Eg7eN5P.png
Looking for affiliates
In Earth, but have recently been feeling called to check out Fire…. Maybe next year
In Earth, but have recently been feeling called to check out Fire…. Maybe next year
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
funnily enough, i’m in water (and love it here!) but adore fire! orange is my favorite color and just looking at the lair art for fire makes me feel warm. i truly wish i could have a dual-flight lair, so to compromise, i set my clan on the shores between lightning and fire :) speaking of…i also adore lightning, though i don’t care so much for the lore or the actual electricity/industry aspect as much as i just love the desert scenery. earth really appeals to me, too, for this reason.

in the end, i’ll always feel most at home in water. but maybe i’ll vacation to fire someday… :)
funnily enough, i’m in water (and love it here!) but adore fire! orange is my favorite color and just looking at the lair art for fire makes me feel warm. i truly wish i could have a dual-flight lair, so to compromise, i set my clan on the shores between lightning and fire :) speaking of…i also adore lightning, though i don’t care so much for the lore or the actual electricity/industry aspect as much as i just love the desert scenery. earth really appeals to me, too, for this reason.

in the end, i’ll always feel most at home in water. but maybe i’ll vacation to fire someday… :)
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
In Plague, second picks would be arcane, lightning, and light.
In Plague, second picks would be arcane, lightning, and light.

I just moved from Arcane to Earth, primarily for dom reasons, but man... I miss everything about the aesthetic, it's SO me. I love the pink crystals and runes and magic and the banner with the seagulls on it! Seagulls are my favorite...

But hey! I can still have crystals in Earth flight so it's not a complete loss! :)

I just moved from Arcane to Earth, primarily for dom reasons, but man... I miss everything about the aesthetic, it's SO me. I love the pink crystals and runes and magic and the banner with the seagulls on it! Seagulls are my favorite...

But hey! I can still have crystals in Earth flight so it's not a complete loss! :)

PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

I'm in Plague because I love the aesthetic, I've always been in Plague since I joined years ago. I loved their competitiveness for dom also, although I feel like that's changed a lot since I came back from hiatus. I don't know if I could ever switch flights though because I'll miss my red-eyed spooky babies.

BUT

I've always loved Earth flight as well. Earth is my favorite element and it's what I pick literally everywhere but here. I've heard it's a smaller flight yet they seem to be in the top 3 of dom a lot and I'm curious about what goes on over there, if their forums and activities are more active.
I'm in Plague because I love the aesthetic, I've always been in Plague since I joined years ago. I loved their competitiveness for dom also, although I feel like that's changed a lot since I came back from hiatus. I don't know if I could ever switch flights though because I'll miss my red-eyed spooky babies.

BUT

I've always loved Earth flight as well. Earth is my favorite element and it's what I pick literally everywhere but here. I've heard it's a smaller flight yet they seem to be in the top 3 of dom a lot and I'm curious about what goes on over there, if their forums and activities are more active.
1YSPZnA.png
I'm arcanne but [b]ADORE[/b] plague! So much I'm tempted to move. Why can't I be both?? The only thing better than pestilent abominations are RADIOACTIVE pestilent abominations! [emoji=aberration love size=1]
I'm arcanne but ADORE plague! So much I'm tempted to move. Why can't I be both?? The only thing better than pestilent abominations are RADIOACTIVE pestilent abominations!
I'm Nature flight because I love nature in general, but I adore plague and earth flight too! :3
I'm Nature flight because I love nature in general, but I adore plague and earth flight too! :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13