Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marva's Marvelous Marvels
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 60 61
[quote name="RogueHazel" date="2023-04-01 13:09:02" ] [quote name="holidayblues" date="2023-04-01 12:22:12" ] [quote name="Panther202" date="2023-04-01 12:12:54" ] [quote name="@/RogueHazel" date="2023-04-01 10:05:06" ] [quote name="Panther202" date="2023-04-01 10:01:40" ] can someone please explain this event to me like im 5, i am so confused. it seems like we dont actually get anything besides gravel given that the scenes arent real scenes..? am i missing something..? [/quote] @/Panther202 The scenes aren't real scenes right now, but "chests". With every Marva event, you get a "chest" item and based on what option you leave it on, you get an [i]actual[/i] item at the end of the holiday. Let me know if that makes sense, otherwise I could try to be more elaborate :) [/quote] I've been around since 2016 so I know how the chests normally work, but when I opened this one it gave me a scene that didn't really exist. If it was like other marva events, it should open another chest, right? This event just seems like "spend 1t and get nothing april fools no one gets anything" [/quote] Both the "scenes" are actually chests! If you click on them they turn back to the other kind of chest. [/quote] @/Panther202 just as before, the items cycle through different variations. As @/holidayblues mentioned, when you open the black one it turns into the white one, which - when opened again - turns into the black one and so on. Only once the holiday ends will we know what items they truly are. [/quote] It was already explained to me, thank you! ^^
RogueHazel wrote on 2023-04-01 13:09:02:
holidayblues wrote on 2023-04-01 12:22:12:
Panther202 wrote on 2023-04-01 12:12:54:
@/RogueHazel wrote on 2023-04-01 10:05:06:
Panther202 wrote on 2023-04-01 10:01:40:
can someone please explain this event to me like im 5, i am so confused. it seems like we dont actually get anything besides gravel given that the scenes arent real scenes..? am i missing something..?

@/Panther202 The scenes aren't real scenes right now, but "chests". With every Marva event, you get a "chest" item and based on what option you leave it on, you get an actual item at the end of the holiday.

Let me know if that makes sense, otherwise I could try to be more elaborate :)
I've been around since 2016 so I know how the chests normally work, but when I opened this one it gave me a scene that didn't really exist. If it was like other marva events, it should open another chest, right? This event just seems like "spend 1t and get nothing april fools no one gets anything"

Both the "scenes" are actually chests! If you click on them they turn back to the other kind of chest.
@/Panther202 just as before, the items cycle through different variations. As @/holidayblues mentioned, when you open the black one it turns into the white one, which - when opened again - turns into the black one and so on. Only once the holiday ends will we know what items they truly are.
It was already explained to me, thank you! ^^
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Naisuuu
Naisuuu
CQHfGMh.png
I'm very tempted to stock up on gravel for next year, but it would honestly be hilarious if there was a different 'worthless' item Marva wanted next year.

Also, I really hope the cardboard cutout changes every year. We can never know Marva's true face!
I'm very tempted to stock up on gravel for next year, but it would honestly be hilarious if there was a different 'worthless' item Marva wanted next year.

Also, I really hope the cardboard cutout changes every year. We can never know Marva's true face!
Marva is an imperial drawing :P
Marva is an imperial drawing :P
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1019059111536640141/1091819416385228820/image.png[/img] so THIS is the real Minerva...!
image.png
so THIS is the real Minerva...!
Mini-Banner.png Sand
BXnGYeU.png
FR + 2
Hibernal Den HUB
Many thanks for the feeding and extensions !!! <3
Many thanks for the feeding and extensions !!! <3
GRAVEL
GRAVEL
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
Ah yes the real Minerva
Ah yes the real Minerva
Dang this event made me realize I somehow only have 24 piles of gravel? When did that happen
Dang this event made me realize I somehow only have 24 piles of gravel? When did that happen
This is great. I got just what I wanted seeing exchanges for rare KS items for gravel.

Some people came for the items, but I came for the LOL's
This is great. I got just what I wanted seeing exchanges for rare KS items for gravel.

Some people came for the items, but I came for the LOL's
YAzXKmc.gif
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 60 61