Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marva's Marvelous Marvels
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 60 61
I will eat the gravel
I will eat the gravel
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I got the two "scenes"
curious to see what they'll become!

I'm a bit confused tho, the header image shows the sweaters, eyes etc. are those availabe anywhere? idk why they are in the header? cuz they say they only added the emperors clothes and invisibility cloak?
I got the two "scenes"
curious to see what they'll become!

I'm a bit confused tho, the header image shows the sweaters, eyes etc. are those availabe anywhere? idk why they are in the header? cuz they say they only added the emperors clothes and invisibility cloak?
CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ananas.png~~Ananas hatchery~~ CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ani_horn.png 9.png
As someone with a persistent RSI (similar to carpal tunnel), this exchange thing is miserable.
As someone with a persistent RSI (similar to carpal tunnel), this exchange thing is miserable.
4MdcPJR.png
[center]I'm so glad I can exchange my 5 Gravel for 5 Gravel. This is the best trade ever, thank you Marva! [emoji=spiral winking size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] On another note I'm screeching over the new scenes. I hope once they're open-able they're real scenes because one of them would actually be perfect for one of my dragons LOL. I appreciate all the harmless jokes, staff, and thank you for the communication + clarity about the downtime and all the extensions! :D What a fun April Fools Day this year. :) Hope everyone's having a good time today![/center]
I'm so glad I can exchange my 5 Gravel for 5 Gravel.
This is the best trade ever, thank you Marva!

On another note I'm screeching over the new scenes. I hope once they're open-able they're real scenes because one of them would actually be perfect for one of my dragons LOL. I appreciate all the harmless jokes, staff, and thank you for the communication + clarity about the downtime and all the extensions! :D What a fun April Fools Day this year. :) Hope everyone's having a good time today!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
WE LOVE GRAVEL! PERFECT ITEM! GRAVEL IS ENTERTAINMENT. GRAVEL IS FOOD. GRAVEL IS DECOR. GRAVEL
WE LOVE GRAVEL! PERFECT ITEM! GRAVEL IS ENTERTAINMENT. GRAVEL IS FOOD. GRAVEL IS DECOR. GRAVEL
f16aksK.png
Marva must be hoarding items to then trade them at Crim's. Also waiting for the careless or generous trader to come and get gravel in return for an imp scroll [emoji=imperial scared size=2][emoji=imperial laughing size=2]
Marva must be hoarding items to then trade them at Crim's.
Also waiting for the careless or generous trader to come and get gravel in return for an imp scroll
[quote name="ananas" date="2023-04-01 12:48:08" ] I'm a bit confused tho, the header image shows the sweaters, eyes etc. are those availabe anywhere? idk why they are in the header? cuz they say they only added the emperors clothes and invisibility cloak? [/quote] The database says the eyes are available in chests. I assume the same is true of the sweaters.
ananas wrote on 2023-04-01 12:48:08:

The database says the eyes are available in chests. I assume the same is true of the sweaters.
bHeX9bv.png
There aren't a lot of games that can convince me to trade tediously for like an hour.. but flight rising is apparently one of them. Consider me devastatingly trolled! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
There aren't a lot of games that can convince me to trade tediously for like an hour..
but flight rising is apparently one of them.

Consider me devastatingly trolled!
am i willing to trade for ages to get gravel? it seems like the answer is unfortunately yes
am i willing to trade for ages to get gravel? it seems like the answer is unfortunately yes

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
[quote name="holidayblues" date="2023-04-01 12:22:12" ] [quote name="Panther202" date="2023-04-01 12:12:54" ] [quote name="@/RogueHazel" date="2023-04-01 10:05:06" ] [quote name="Panther202" date="2023-04-01 10:01:40" ] can someone please explain this event to me like im 5, i am so confused. it seems like we dont actually get anything besides gravel given that the scenes arent real scenes..? am i missing something..? [/quote] @/Panther202 The scenes aren't real scenes right now, but "chests". With every Marva event, you get a "chest" item and based on what option you leave it on, you get an [i]actual[/i] item at the end of the holiday. Let me know if that makes sense, otherwise I could try to be more elaborate :) [/quote] I've been around since 2016 so I know how the chests normally work, but when I opened this one it gave me a scene that didn't really exist. If it was like other marva events, it should open another chest, right? This event just seems like "spend 1t and get nothing april fools no one gets anything" [/quote] Both the "scenes" are actually chests! If you click on them they turn back to the other kind of chest. [/quote] @Panther202 just as before, the items cycle through different variations. As @holidayblues mentioned, when you open the black one it turns into the white one, which - when opened again - turns into the black one and so on. Only once the holiday ends will we know what items they truly are.
holidayblues wrote on 2023-04-01 12:22:12:
Panther202 wrote on 2023-04-01 12:12:54:
@/RogueHazel wrote on 2023-04-01 10:05:06:
Panther202 wrote on 2023-04-01 10:01:40:
can someone please explain this event to me like im 5, i am so confused. it seems like we dont actually get anything besides gravel given that the scenes arent real scenes..? am i missing something..?

@/Panther202 The scenes aren't real scenes right now, but "chests". With every Marva event, you get a "chest" item and based on what option you leave it on, you get an actual item at the end of the holiday.

Let me know if that makes sense, otherwise I could try to be more elaborate :)
I've been around since 2016 so I know how the chests normally work, but when I opened this one it gave me a scene that didn't really exist. If it was like other marva events, it should open another chest, right? This event just seems like "spend 1t and get nothing april fools no one gets anything"

Both the "scenes" are actually chests! If you click on them they turn back to the other kind of chest.
@Panther202 just as before, the items cycle through different variations. As @holidayblues mentioned, when you open the black one it turns into the white one, which - when opened again - turns into the black one and so on. Only once the holiday ends will we know what items they truly are.
QdaBiJf.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 60 61