Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (Done)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
damn i would keep it but gl
damn i would keep it but gl
jDpQtoH.jpg1Hz5MxU.png1Hz5MxU.png1Hz5MxU.png
Oooo GL!
Oooo GL!
ldNLSdw.png
Good luck in selling! I wish I had the money but alas
Good luck in selling! I wish I had the money but alas
HX0RiC0.png
Wow. In my one year of playing I thought that I would never see an imp scroll. Best of luck selling!
Wow. In my one year of playing I thought that I would never see an imp scroll. Best of luck selling!
hi!! i'm chickenoodle :)
fr time + 3 (est)
wishlist | about me | main lair guide | hibernal den guide
psst! my username only contains one n, don't ping ChickenNoodle by mistake c:
uQ9TsEq.gif
wow, another imp scroll sale?? Last auction/sale was around June of last year I think!
wow, another imp scroll sale?? Last auction/sale was around June of last year I think!
51818638.png _
good luck!!
good luck!!
CPMK3ES.gif Dg3u2u3.png bumble
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png strawberry
Oh my god I'm foaming at the mouth I can't wait to see who it sells to! Good luck :]
Oh my god I'm foaming at the mouth I can't wait to see who it sells to! Good luck :]
nF6vUTl.gif
Monolair lol
Ahahaha, I wish. Number one FR dream!
Ahahaha, I wish. Number one FR dream!
good luck!!! amazing to see some are around still!
good luck!!! amazing to see some are around still!
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
Thank you so much everyone!! [emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=red star size=1] I believe with these pings below I've responded to everyone who has posted there or PM'd me? But please let me know if I missed you somewhere and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! [center]___________[/center] @Darkfeather Payment plans/holds would be fine with me, but at this moment in time I think I think I would be looking ideally for a hold/payment plan period of a few months. @Altassar As far as I am aware, the last Imp Scroll sold for 2.55 million gems in June of 2022 (thread [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/3133599/1]here[/url]), so I would be looking for around that range for offers. I would be willing to hold for a few months, as I realize getting everything organized and liquidated for something of this scale would require some time. @Ysdaar Replied to your PM~ Just in case though, same as above, I would be looking somewhere in the ballpark of the 2.55 million gems, @Kywren I apologize I don't have anything concrete in mind for a downpayment on a hold, as it would depend on the length of time required to pay it off. Ideally, I'd be looking for around a time of a few months. If you have something in mind that would fit a time-frame reasonable for you though, please feel free to let me know.
Thank you so much everyone!!

I believe with these pings below I've responded to everyone who has posted there or PM'd me? But please let me know if I missed you somewhere and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

@Darkfeather Payment plans/holds would be fine with me, but at this moment in time I think I think I would be looking ideally for a hold/payment plan period of a few months.

@Altassar As far as I am aware, the last Imp Scroll sold for 2.55 million gems in June of 2022 (thread here), so I would be looking for around that range for offers. I would be willing to hold for a few months, as I realize getting everything organized and liquidated for something of this scale would require some time.

@Ysdaar Replied to your PM~ Just in case though, same as above, I would be looking somewhere in the ballpark of the 2.55 million gems,

@Kywren I apologize I don't have anything concrete in mind for a downpayment on a hold, as it would depend on the length of time required to pay it off. Ideally, I'd be looking for around a time of a few months. If you have something in mind that would fit a time-frame reasonable for you though, please feel free to let me know.
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10