Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You can live at any place in the Coli...
1 2 3 4
Boreal wood. As everyone has said, nice cabin. (also, its hard to sleep in hot environments, as it limits my absurd blanket use)
Boreal wood. As everyone has said, nice cabin. (also, its hard to sleep in hot environments, as it limits my absurd blanket use)
fiendiishly.png
The Waterway, where I belong [img]https://i.imgur.com/tiqHl9M.jpg[/img]
The Waterway, where I belong

tiqHl9M.jpg
surprised no one's said crystal pools! imagine wading in the water at night among the softly glowing crystals. I don't think I could ever get tired of that <3

bamboo falls or redrock cove would be lovely too as long as it isn't too humid. bamboo falls also has those frog fountains so there's likely other structures there, maybe it's some kind of spiritual place? I'd love to explore it
surprised no one's said crystal pools! imagine wading in the water at night among the softly glowing crystals. I don't think I could ever get tired of that <3

bamboo falls or redrock cove would be lovely too as long as it isn't too humid. bamboo falls also has those frog fountains so there's likely other structures there, maybe it's some kind of spiritual place? I'd love to explore it
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
The golem workshop looks cozy, as long as I'm not being attacked by metal monkeys!

Overall, I think my top three would be:
1. Golem Workshop, assuming safety. It would be nice to clamber up on a broken contraption and read old books! Plus, I imagine there's a good view (judging by the window) and you can listen to the storms.

2. Forgotten Cave. The new forgotten cave looks like it would be so pretty to live in. You could make a cozy little campsite in an unmapped tunnel! Caves are also (generally) pretty moderate in temperature, so it wouldn't be boiling hot or freezing.

3. Waterway. Similar reasons to forgotten cave, plus the sound of running water is nice as long as I can stay relatively dry ^^; It probably has easier access to the surface than the cave as well, but... it is probably below the Hewn City. So.
The golem workshop looks cozy, as long as I'm not being attacked by metal monkeys!

Overall, I think my top three would be:
1. Golem Workshop, assuming safety. It would be nice to clamber up on a broken contraption and read old books! Plus, I imagine there's a good view (judging by the window) and you can listen to the storms.

2. Forgotten Cave. The new forgotten cave looks like it would be so pretty to live in. You could make a cozy little campsite in an unmapped tunnel! Caves are also (generally) pretty moderate in temperature, so it wouldn't be boiling hot or freezing.

3. Waterway. Similar reasons to forgotten cave, plus the sound of running water is nice as long as I can stay relatively dry ^^; It probably has easier access to the surface than the cave as well, but... it is probably below the Hewn City. So.
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
100% the crystal pools. Soooo pretty, and it looks like such a calming and peaceful place.
100% the crystal pools. Soooo pretty, and it looks like such a calming and peaceful place.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Woodland Path. Training Grounds has too many newbie dragons, and I still want a place that I can defend myself from the wildlife. Also, it's a pretty peaceful old-growth forest, so I would also be able to join team "Little woods cabin", heh
Woodland Path. Training Grounds has too many newbie dragons, and I still want a place that I can defend myself from the wildlife. Also, it's a pretty peaceful old-growth forest, so I would also be able to join team "Little woods cabin", heh
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

[quote name="Tivae" date="2023-03-30 18:45:33" ] The Waterway, where I belong [img]https://i.imgur.com/tiqHl9M.jpg[/img] [/quote] this was genuinely so funny to me that now i gotta pick the waterway
Tivae wrote on 2023-03-30 18:45:33:
The Waterway, where I belong

tiqHl9M.jpg
this was genuinely so funny to me that now i gotta pick the waterway
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
Thunderhead Savannah!! I just love thunderstorm-y weather. So much. And it's just such a pretty venue. <3 I also love Sandswept Delta and a few others but Thunderhead Savannah is definitely my favourite. c:
Thunderhead Savannah!! I just love thunderstorm-y weather. So much. And it's just such a pretty venue. <3 I also love Sandswept Delta and a few others but Thunderhead Savannah is definitely my favourite. c:
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
I would probably not survive without the comforts of an indoor space like the workshop, but I would love the blooming grove. All the colors and plants would be so nice <3
I would probably not survive without the comforts of an indoor space like the workshop, but I would love the blooming grove. All the colors and plants would be so nice <3
[quote name="Azhar" date="2023-03-30 15:49:40" ] Scorched Forest, so I can drag my enemies there and watch them burn. Or Volcanic Vents, so I can waterboard them, but with lava! Hahahaha, jk. JK. [img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExYWQ3OTE3ZGI3YTZjMmM0ODczNmJjMmJiNWI1ZjA2YzI1MmIyZGU3MCZjdD1n/P7JmDW7IkB7TW/giphy.gif[/img] [/quote] I am hysterical reading this because OP's answer to the question was so wholesome and kind, and then this absolute insanity was the first answer xD But I'd definitely choose the Crystal Pools, my whole lair is centered around Crystals, lol.
Azhar wrote on 2023-03-30 15:49:40:
Scorched Forest, so I can drag my enemies there and watch them burn.

Or Volcanic Vents, so I can waterboard them, but with lava!

Hahahaha, jk. JK.

giphy.gif

I am hysterical reading this because OP's answer to the question was so wholesome and kind, and then this absolute insanity was the first answer xD

But I'd definitely choose the Crystal Pools, my whole lair is centered around Crystals, lol.
1 2 3 4